ECT TOL may cost your life....oh yes

SaulToPaul 2

The first time I signed up to a Christian forum, just a few short years ago, 8 years to be precise God spoke to me.

Now I know that upsets a lot of folks and actually on one hand I understand why. Nevertheless God does speak to His people. The scripture says, God speaking, "I will pour My thoughts upon you" God is speaking to us all the time, you think it is your own mind.

As I was registering to the forum [not TOL] God said distinctly "this will one day cost your life"

It was enough to make me stop and consider a while. I was totally new to the net, ah! innocent, I had dreams of reaching MILLIONS of people with the gospel...tens of thousands would be saved, why had nobody else thought of it?

I said "well Lord if it does, it does"

It is just a few years ago...but hasn't the world changed? are you alert to how fast society and the world is changing? brethren the end times are looming before our very eyes.

Last week British police won the right to hack into anybody's browsing history, without a warrant or without reference to anybody whatsoever.

Did you know that rightwing evangelicalism is regarded as extremist?

TOL may cost you your life, especially if you make LA mad.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
The first time I signed up to a Christian forum, just a few short years ago, 8 years to be precise God spoke to me.

Now I know that upsets a lot of folks and actually on one hand I understand why. Nevertheless God does speak to His people. The scripture says, God speaking, "I will pour My thoughts upon you" God is speaking to us all the time, you think it is your own mind.

As I was registering to the forum [not TOL] God said distinctly "this will one day cost your life"

It was enough to make me stop and consider a while. I was totally new to the net, ah! innocent, I had dreams of reaching MILLIONS of people with the gospel...tens of thousands would be saved, why had nobody else thought of it?

It is just a few years ago...but hasn't the world changed? are you alert to how fast society and the world is changing? brethren the end times are looming before our very eyes.

Last week British police won the right to hack into anybody's browsing history, without a warrant or without reference to anybody whatsoever.

Go ahead, add your home address and phone number in your sig.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
TOL may cost you your life, especially if you make LA mad.

Is that what you are trying to do with all of your insults in your neg reps.

no wonder you supported John w .

Why not become a true Christian instead of pretending you know Christ.

Bible knowledge does not impress Christ or anyone who does have His Spirit in them.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Truth in the inward parts comes at a price.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Great Judge LA speaketh, pronouncing another one anathema.

Gal 6:7 Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap.
Gal 6:8 For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life.

SaulToPaul 2

Gal 6:7 Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap.
Gal 6:8 For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life.

You pronounce anathema, you receive anathema.
I can see that, since you deny 1 Cor 15:1-4 (KJV).

SaulToPaul 2

no wonder you supported John w .

I supported john w because he promoted the gospel of Christ as the means of salvation for us today, 1 Cor 15:1-4 (KJV).

If/when you ever do that, I will support you. As long as you promote Acts 2:38 (KJV) as the means of salvation today, you are my enemy and out of the will of God.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
I supported john w because he promoted the gospel of Christ as the means of salvation for us today, 1 Cor 15:1-4 (KJV).

If/when you ever do that, I will support you. As long as you promote Acts 2:38 (KJV) as the means of salvation today, you are my enemy and out of the will of God.
Is john w back on here? Or what happened to him?

OCTOBER23

TOTTEN said,

In Britain to be a bible believing Christian is deemed worse than peodophile.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do Catholics believe the Bible ????

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Tot, you cannot apply verses that speak of Israel's restoration to the church.
The church will not mourn for Him nor look upon the one pierced.

We are partakers not overtakers.

The initiative will be following Yeshua's declaration: you will not see me until you say Baruch atah bashem Adonai.

"I will go and return unto my place until they..."

The one single prerequisite to the second coming is Israel's national confession.

Your claim that man will never initiate God's actions is a false assumption ignorant of scripture.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Tot, you cannot apply verses that speak of Israel's restoration to the church.
The church will not mourn for Him nor look upon the one pierced.

We are partakers not overtakers.

The initiative will be following Yeshua's declaration: you will not see me until you say Baruch atah bashem Adonai.

"I will go and return unto my place until they..."

The one single prerequisite to the second coming is Israel's national confession.

Your claim that man will never initiate God's actions is a false assumption ignorant of scripture.

Be a doer !

James 1:22-23 KJV James 1:24-25 KJV -

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
They may pray three days, the prophet says they will mourn for Him, all Israel, by families they will mourn for Him

But dear sir it can never be that it is man who takes the initiative.

First they will see Him "they will look upon Him who they have pierced and they will mourn for Him as for a first born son"

But until then God is dealing with His church WE have been graffed in to their olive tree see, we are the shoot they are the root....at present hidden underground.

God speaks to us. He POURS His thoughts upon us. We have become heirs and co heirs, fellow citizens of the commonwealth of Israel...partakers of their covenant of promises...yet without the law and ordinances.

But FREELY through faith in Christ.

One more error, Israel is not the root hidden. Not all Israel is Israel it is only the believing remnant of Israel who were and are the natural branches and they are not hidden kiddo.

Alfred Edersheim
Mitch Glazer
Gary Derechinsky
Jaques Gabizon
Mottel Battleston
Arnold Fruchtenbaum
Charles Fienberg

Paul
Peter
James
Matthew
Mark
Luke
John
Timmothy

None "hidden"

You are simply willfully ignorant of the biblical doctrine of the Remnant of Israel first mentioned by Elijah, developed by Isaiah.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Dispensationalists dropped the ball on Israel Present.

Israel past and future dispensationalists have given some good info but like yours Israel present has not been developed at all hence dr fruct's doctrinal thesis from NYU, became a 1200 page published book:
Israelology the Missing link in Systematic Theology.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Only according to your opinion based on a false theory of men who reject the Holy Spirit of Pentecost.

You reject water baptism, eating and drinking the Lords supper.

You reject the very gifts the Lord gave for the body of Christ, and you claim the body of Christ is not the Bride of Christ.

I do not need your support , never did.

You claim men are saved by believing a doctrine rather that be filled with the Spirit, and there is just no way that men who constantly call saints to be liars and sons of satan will ever enter the Kingdom of God without repentance which you also claim to be unnecessary.

In short, you never became a Christian, because you do not have the love of God in you.

LA