ECT TOL may cost your life....oh yes

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
We disagree. The still small voice of Elijah's experience was the beginning of the theology of the Remnant it did not begin with Romans.
You kid!

But I say to you that it will not be the remnant who weep and mourn for 3 days, they were not the Jews who rejected Christ.

We DO disagree. We are made CO-heirs and FELLOW citizens of the commonwealth, all the promises are ours yet without the law and ordinances. Nothing filters down to us from the Jews.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Tot, you cannot apply verses that speak of Israel's restoration to the church.
The church will not mourn for Him nor look upon the one pierced.

We are partakers not overtakers.

The initiative will be following Yeshua's declaration: you will not see me until you say Baruch atah bashem Adonai.

"I will go and return unto my place until they..."

The one single prerequisite to the second coming is Israel's national confession.

Your claim that man will never initiate God's actions is a false assumption ignorant of scripture.

The church will not mourn for Him, they have no need.

The remnant are church

It is ethnic Israel, those who rejected their Messiah, those who were GRAFTED OUT that WE might be GRAFTED IN.

Man will never be the initiators of anything God does.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
But I say to you that it will not be the remnant who weep and mourn for 3 days, they were not the Jews who rejected Christ.

We DO disagree. We are made CO-heirs and FELLOW citizens of the commonwealth, all the promises are ours yet without the law and ordinances. Nothing filters down to us from the Jews.

Is that the gin and tonic speaking or you lady taughtington?