ECT TOL may cost your life....oh yes

SaulToPaul 2

In short, you never became a Christian, because you do not have the love of God in you.

LA

LA the Great Judge speaketh again, pronouncing anathema again.

If I did not love my neighbor, I would not tell them the correct gospel, 1 Cor 15:1-4 (KJV). I would tell them Acts 2:38 (KJV), which can do nothing for them.

Why do you preach the wrong gospel?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
One more error, Israel is not the root hidden. Not all Israel is Israel it is only the believing remnant of Israel who were and are the natural branches and they are not hidden kiddo.

Alfred Edersheim
Mitch Glazer
Gary Derechinsky
Jaques Gabizon
Mottel Battleston
Arnold Fruchtenbaum
Charles Fienberg

Paul
Peter
James
Matthew
Mark
Luke
John
Timmothy

None "hidden"

You are simply willfully ignorant of the biblical doctrine of the Remnant of Israel first mentioned by Elijah, developed by Isaiah.

Remnant is church, but you will see in Romans 11 that it is those who have fallen, who are diminished who are to be brought back to fullness, those who were cast away who are to be received

...those who were graffed out will be graffed back in.

For the blindness in part has only come upon them until the fullness of the Gentiles be brought in

....and so all Israel will be saved.

The remnant were not graffed out, they will not need to repent of rejecting Him, they are the possuls and disciples. They will not need to be restored.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
LA the Great Judge speaketh again, pronouncing anathema again.

If I did not love my neighbor, I would not tell them the correct gospel, 1 Cor 15:1-4 (KJV). I would tell them Acts 2:38 (KJV), which can do nothing for them.

Why do you preach the wrong gospel?

Tell that to Paul when you see him.

You believe in two gospels as you claim Peters gospel is different to Pauls gospel.

They are the same as Paul showed--

Act 19:1 And it happened, while Apollos was at Corinth, that Paul, having passed through the upper regions, came to Ephesus. And finding some disciples
Act 19:2 he said to them, "Did you receive the Holy Spirit when you believed?" So they said to him, "We have not so much as heard whether there is a Holy Spirit."
Act 19:3 And he said to them, "Into what then were you baptized?" So they said, "Into John's baptism."
Act 19:4 Then Paul said, "John indeed baptized with a baptism of repentance, saying to the people that they should believe on Him who would come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus."
Act 19:5 When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.
Act 19:6 And when Paul had laid hands on them, the Holy Spirit came upon them,
and they spoke with tongues and prophesied.

The truth is you reject the Holy Spirit and your conduct shows it.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You reject the gifts, because you drive by your local hospital day after day and do not lift a finger to heal those sick folks.

Why?

You claim to be baptized into Jesus Body but you reject all that the baptism provides--

1Co 12:3 Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God calls Jesus accursed, and no one can say that Jesus is Lord except by the Holy Spirit.
1Co 12:4 There are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.
1Co 12:5 There are differences of ministries, but the same Lord.
1Co 12:6 And there are diversities of activities, but it is the same God who works all in all.
1Co 12:7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit of all:
1Co 12:8 for to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, to another the word of knowledge through the same Spirit,
1Co 12:9 to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healings by the same Spirit,
1Co 12:10 to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another discerning of spirits, to another different kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues.
1Co 12:11 But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills.
1Co 12:12 For as the body is one and has many members, but all the members of that one body, being many, are one body, so also is Christ.
1Co 12:13 For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body—whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free—and have all been made to drink into one Spirit.
1Co 12:14 For in fact the body is not one member but many.
1Co 12:15 If the foot should say, "Because I am not a hand, I am not of the body," is it therefore not of the body?
1Co 12:16 And if the ear should say, "Because I am not an eye, I am not of the body," is it therefore not of the body?
1Co 12:17 If the whole body were an eye, where would be the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where would be the smelling?
1Co 12:18 But now God has set the members, each one of them, in the body just as He pleased.
1Co 12:19 And if they were all one member, where would the body be?
1Co 12:20 But now indeed there are many members, yet one body.
1Co 12:21 And the eye cannot say to the hand, "I have no need of you"; nor again the head to the feet, "I have no need of you."
1Co 12:22 No, much rather, those members of the body which seem to be weaker are necessary.
1Co 12:23 And those members of the body which we think to be less honorable, on these we bestow greater honor; and our unpresentable parts have greater modesty,
1Co 12:24 but our presentable parts have no need. But God composed the body, having given greater honor to that part which lacks it,
1Co 12:25 that there should be no schism in the body, but that the members should have the same care for one another.
1Co 12:26 And if one member suffers, all the members suffer with it; or if one member is honored, all the members rejoice with it.
1Co 12:27 Now you are the body of Christ, and members individually.
1Co 12:28 And God has appointed these in the church: first apostles, second prophets, third teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, administrations, varieties of tongues.
1Co 12:29 Are all apostles? Are all prophets? Are all teachers? Are all workers of miracles?
1Co 12:30 Do all have gifts of healings? Do all speak with tongues? Do all interpret?
1Co 12:31 But earnestly desire the best gifts. And yet I show you a more excellent way. (a way of excellence)

You are none of these.

Go ahead and claim something.

LA

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
We disagree. The still small voice of Elijah's experience was the beginning of the theology of the Remnant it did not begin with Romans.
You kid!

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
“And as many as shall walk by this rule, peace be upon them
GENTILE BELIEVERS

and mercy,

and upon the Israel of God.”
THE JEWISH BELIEVERS AKA THE REMNANT

**Galatians‬ *6:16‬ *ASV‬‬
http://bible.com/12/gal.6.16.asv

case closed... Child please

SaulToPaul 2

Tell that to Paul when you see him.

You believe in two gospels as you claim Peters gospel is different to Pauls gospel.

They are the same as Paul showed--

Act 19:1 And it happened, while Apollos was at Corinth, that Paul, having passed through the upper regions, came to Ephesus. And finding some disciples
Act 19:2 he said to them, "Did you receive the Holy Spirit when you believed?" So they said to him, "We have not so much as heard whether there is a Holy Spirit."
Act 19:3 And he said to them, "Into what then were you baptized?" So they said, "Into John's baptism."
Act 19:4 Then Paul said, "John indeed baptized with a baptism of repentance, saying to the people that they should believe on Him who would come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus."
Act 19:5 When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.
Act 19:6 And when Paul had laid hands on them, the Holy Spirit came upon them,
and they spoke with tongues and prophesied.

The truth is you reject the Holy Spirit and your conduct shows it.

LA

Paul also shaved his head and took a vow, during Acts, for the sake of the Jew.

Have you?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
As I was registering to the forum [not TOL] God said distinctly "this will one day cost your life"

So then you are not crucified and raised up? How interesting.

I missed the reply. Just giving her another try to answer.

OCTOBER23

THE REMNANT THOSE WHO KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS AND

THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS CHRIST.

That is what it says in the Context

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Says LA, the great judge of all mankind, superspiritual Guru of all TOLers.

If you are not in the Church begun at Pentecost, under the covenant with Christ, inaugurated by His blood then you are not in any Church.

Act 2:22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:
Act 2:23 Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:
Act 2:24 Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.

Act 2:29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.
Act 2:30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;
Act 2:31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.
Act 2:32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.
Act 2:33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.
Act 2:34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
Act 2:35 Until I make thy foes thy footstool.
Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call
Act 2:40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.
Act 2:41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.
Act 2:42 And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.
Act 2:43 And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.
Act 2:44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common;
Act 2:45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.
Act 2:46 And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,
Act 2:47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

LA