TOL maintenance - thread pruning

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
:patrol:Logical Question Alert!:patrol:

If post counts don't reflect an accurate number of how often people have posted, why bother having them at all?

koban

BillyBob said:

If post counts don't reflect an accurate number of how often people have posted, why bother having them at all?

I just noticed that your post per day count is reduced also.

koban

BillyBob said:

This latest re-shuffle has moved me into the Top 20 Posters Box on the Active Board.

That's nuts!

I've been here what, three and a half months???

SOTK

koban said:
This latest re-shuffle has moved me into the Top 20 Posters Box on the Active Board.

That's nuts!

I've been here what, three and a half months???

:noway:

That is something! You crazy poster, you! :D

the Sibbie

Turbo said:
I would have made my joke about them being on 3.5" 1.44 MB floppies, but then I remembered that a lot of poor souls still use computers that have 3.5" floppy drives.
Like me! :D

the Sibbie

the Sibbie said:
Not really sure if my floppy drive or CD drive works though. Haven't used either for a long time, but last time I used them I seemed to have problems with those two drives. And I still have a bunch of old floppies to go through.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
the Sibbie said:
Hey, the Sibbie. I just watched you in the Hot Girl episode. (Actually watched all of season 1 this morning.) Wanna go get some coffee, Ms. Poly 6.0? :Shimei:

the Sibbie

Lucky said:
Hey, the Sibbie. I just watched you in the Hot Girl episode. (Actually watched all of season 1 this morning.) Wanna go get some coffee, Ms. Poly 6.0? :Shimei:
Um, yeah. I'd like that. ;) (Anything to get away from that creep Dwight. :freak: )

Lucky

Hall of Fame
the Sibbie said:
Um, yeah. I'd like that. ;) (Anything to get away from that creep Dwight. :freak: )
Yeah, you know he wears that purse he bought from you? What a :flamer: