TOL is for Dialogue!!!

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Re-search..........

Re-search..........

Blasphemy -

throughout your posting you discredit the Bible, the written Word of God. you cast aspersions; calumny, on the authors and the Holy Spirit of God. you allude to a higher level of truth and understanding; spirit, something beyond the Bible and outside of Christianity -

you encourage and promote doubting the Word of God, instead focusing on self. you use words like a politician under the guise of a Hindu Christian, promoting your material and the material of like-minded heretics. you add and subtract from the Word of God.

for some satanic reason you particularly attack Paul, perhaps as an attention grabber. i don't judge you and enjoy your light-hearted approach and humor, most of the time - lately you never seem to be spreading peace and love and Free Light - preach the good news of your interpretations instead of focusing on your findings of contradictions in the Bible (which don't exist) -

enjoy the free light of God today on earth . . . oh, they re-named it to Urantai ? but nobody got the memo ? :chuckle:

Already responded here <------------

Also see post #498

enjoy the free light of God today on earth . . . oh, they re-named it to Urantai ? but nobody got the memo ? :chuckle:

If interested in the UB, we've supplied ample information and resources for your own research. It is only a particular organization of celestials that call our planet 'Urantia', hence the book's name. If not interested, divert your energies elsewhere.

Research can do wonders :)

pj

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Also see post #498

If interested in the UB, we've supplied ample information and resources for your own research. It is only a particular organization of celestials that call our planet 'Urantia', hence the book's name. If not interested, divert your energies elsewhere.

pj

:kookoo:

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
In 12 months we will have new presidential candidates
That must be important
it might make interesting dialogue
or not

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Wink Re-search.......... - Today, 03:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post

Original response to freelight -

Blasphemy -

throughout your posting you discredit the Bible, the written Word of God. you cast aspersion; calumny, on the authors and the Holy Spirit of God. you allude to a higher level of truth and understanding; spirit, something beyond the Bible and outside of Christianity -

you encourage and promote doubting the Word of God, instead focusing on self. you use words like a politician under the guise of a Hindu Christian, promoting your material and the material of like-minded heretics. you add and subtract from the Word of God.

for some satanic reason you particularly attack Paul, perhaps as an attention grabber. i don't judge you and enjoy your light-hearted approach and humor, most of the time - lately you never seem to be spreading peace and love and Free Light - preach the good news of your interpretations instead of focusing on your findings of contradictions in the Bible (which don't exist) -

enjoy the free light of God today on earth . . . oh, they re-named it to Urantai ? but nobody got the memo ? <------------

Quote:
enjoy the free light of God today on earth . . . oh, they re-named it to Urantai ? but nobody got the memo ?

Also see post #498
Also see the post he responded to BEFORE post # 498

pj

when you divert your energies to something besides attacking God's Word, Jesus Christ, Saint Paul and MAD here on TOL. my energy is well spent displaying your agenda. the only real attention you can achieve is by mentioning Paul and MAD.

in addition, you say "the SO-CALLED TEACHINGS OF JESUS" - and cast aspersion on the entire Bible. it's very transparent to me, and then you desire people to RESEARCH what you research; the occult - divert yourself pj -

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
intelligent reflection............

intelligent reflection............

when you divert your energies to something besides attacking God's Word, Jesus Christ, Saint Paul and MAD here on TOL. my energy is well spent displaying your agenda. the only real attention you can achieve is by mentioning Paul and MAD.

The agenda here is 'discussion'. Anything else is 'assumed'. I've made clear my views about Paul here and elsewhere. We have other threads on Paul linked in that post.

in addition, you say "the SO-CALLED TEACHINGS OF JESUS" - and cast aspersion on the entire Bible. it's very transparent to me, and then you desire people to RESEARCH what you research; the occult - divert yourself pj -

Again, you're all over the map here in your assumption. You don't know for sure, neither have 100% absolute proof that you have all of Jesus words written down verbatim, and how much of that is distorted, interpolated, or merely just here-say, and that was my point. You have to take it by faith, and whatever other historical testimonies or records exist, on determining what Jesus taught, and then 'interpretation' of those sayings is another ball-game.

My recognition of problems within the gospel-records and the fact of other non-canonical/apocryphal and modern day revelations supposed to be coming from 'Jesus' or of his teachings...are just that,..the recognition of the total picture here of the 'personality' of Jesus and the religion that arose or was built up upon him.

Remember,...there is a whole religious cult-ure built up as a religion ABOUT Jesus,...then there is the religion OF Jesus. There is a distinction here in how things play out. Jesus teachings call us to LIVE the same religion that Jesus lived, his way of life, faith, devotion, commitment to doing God's will.

To assume this somehow casts 'aspersions' upon the WHOLE BIBLE is ridiculous. Some books in the Bible are more valid, inspired or pertinent than others, it all depends on how such information relates to reality, especially here in the 'now'. We also have 'progressive revelation'.

pj

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

wake up

what's going on?

nothing

did you wake me up for nothing?

we need some stimulation

I am not going to encourage anyone

someone has to do it

I could start my awards early

you always start them early

they are already deleting my old ones

really?

really

that's too bad

I'm getting used to it

okay, you can go back to sleep

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The agenda here is 'discussion'. Anything else is 'assumed'. I've made clear my views about Paul here and elsewhere. We have other threads on Paul linked in that post.

Again, you're all over the map here in your assumption. You don't know for sure, neither have 100% absolute proof that you have all of Jesus words written down verbatim, and how much of that is distorted, interpolated, or merely just here-say, and that was my point. You have to take it by faith, and whatever other historical testimonies or records exist, on determining what Jesus taught, and then 'interpretation' of those sayings is another ball-game.

My recognition of problems within the gospel-records and the fact of other non-canonical/apocryphal and modern day revelations supposed to be coming from 'Jesus' or of his teachings...are just that,..the recognition of the total picture here of the 'personality' of Jesus and the religion that arose or was built up upon him.

Remember,...there is a whole religious cult-ure built up as a religion ABOUT Jesus,...then there is the religion OF Jesus. There is a distinction here in how things play out. Jesus teachings call us to LIVE the same religion that Jesus lived, his way of life, faith, devotion, commitment to doing God's will.

To assume this somehow casts 'aspersions' upon the WHOLE BIBLE is ridiculous. Some books in the Bible are more valid, inspired or pertinent than others, it all depends on how such information relates to reality, especially here in the 'now'. We also have 'progressive revelation'.

pj

Freelight, face reality for one solitary moment of your life? You're into
the occult. You're drawn to the "UFO cult" known as the, "Urantia Book,
and other occultist leanings. For what reason or another, you
have rejected God's Grace and His inspired Word. (The Holy Bible)

You'll remain in ignorance as long as you keep delving into these
disgusting, Satanic "studies" of yours. Caino got himself banned
"again" for going too far. You guys have NO respect for the kind of
forum you're allowed to post on. Posters on here aren't interested
in what you're selling. There has never been a huge market for
purchasing garbage. And, garbage is what you're trying to force
on people. You two guys spread your sacks of garbage all over
this forum hoping that you'll get somebody/anybody to buy it.

You end up looking like clowns. Why not find an occult forum that
will welcome you guys with open arms and you can share back and
forth with them?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

wake up

what's going on?

tol is out of control

it could be too much control

huh?

it is better when it controls itself