TOL Alternative Radio...

zoo22

Alternative? To what? I don't get it. Like, a different thread option?

You're literally wearing your pants just below the nipple now, aren't you. :plain:

Alternative to what?

At present, apparently an alternative to posting music videos. :think: :D

Alternative to what?

:think: Voting Republican?

Okay, forget it.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
See gang? We aren't some sort of lock step cadre of back patters. Here's a good example.

Originally Posted by zoo22
Alternative? To what? I don't get it. Like, a different thread option?
Now to me that's not a serious question to ask publicly. It's the sort of question a friend asks by PM or profile, unless he's being funny.

Because all anyone who hasn't heard of Alternative Radio would have to do would be to Google it and go, "Oh, that." And zoo being an arts fellow by background, as well as a penchant for drier wit, something I've celebrated often enough...

So I followed that with:
Originally Posted by Town Heretic
You're literally wearing your pants just below the nipple now, aren't you.
Inference? Old guy. Out of step. Made more droll by the fact (I'm pretty sure I'm right) that zoo is younger than I am.

Then...
Alternative to what?

Okay, that's just repeating even less with less. A chrys bit. Sweet. I'm in:
At present, apparently an alternative to posting music videos.

Which oddly enough doesn't lead to the next bit, but:
Alternative to what?
:plain:

Leading to the more obvious leading response:
Voting Republican?

Which is where I get:
Okay, forget it.

So to clear up any confusion on anyone's part, this is a video thread. It's an alternative to the other video thread and if you like, to the traditional music you find on popular FM bands, though it's really up to you.

And if you ever have a question that can be read like either an invitation to repartee or something that would be the stuff of a less public inquiry assume I'm going to think the best of you and play along...or you should probably use the profile/pm function. Especially if you're known for dry humor. It saves wear and tear.

I now return you to your normally scheduled program. :plain:

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Inference?

I figured you were being racist

urkel+pants.jpg

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
...it appears the same music can go on either music thread here at TOL and some already has...
I suppose it could. I don't care much for sky (and vice versa). I wanted an alternative to that and decided to go more in that direction with my own contributions. Seems pretty obvious to me.

But why divide the music thread up? (Yes the up word should have gone with the divide word, but I divided them, seeee?)
I don't know. It's a strange departure with TOL only having the one thread about homosexuality, or sports, or the President. :plain:

Oh. So that is what "pants right below the nipple" means?
I'll try to remember that.
You've never heard about old people pulling their pants higher and higher?

My initial thought was to aim it the other way and do the, "Hey, you kids get out of my thread!" :IA: But it was a toss-up.

Are you saying Zoo is like Chrys then?
No. Chrys rarely means to be funny. I thought it was a good take on a chrys bit. Reductionist even.

For I have said all along if you have a problem with someone here it may be because they have something you must wrestle with yourself inside you.
Or maybe it's just a music thread and I think the best of my friends, assume the most favorable thing that could come to me. If you can imagine it.

Maybe Zoo has that problem with Chrys? Maybe you have that problem with Chrys and Zoo?
I think anyone rational has a problem with chrys. And I suppose it's human nature to have problems with anyone from time to time, friends included. :idunno:

Hmm. That must not be to Zoo but to all members of TOL - or twould have been a pm
I was just keeping in the spirit of the thing. :think:

so it was my invitation, thank you Town, :)
It's a video thread, you know. :plain: