TOL-a-THON 2007

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Welcome to the first annual TOL-a-THON.

For the last several years we have not asked for any donations or extra funding and have completely funded theologyonline.com through your membership subscriptions. Yet this last year TOL has grown even larger and we have completely renovated the website, the server software, and server hardware which was somewhat expensive.

Therefore we have decided to have a *two week long telethon, errrrrr... webathon, errrrr... TOL-a-THON!!! The money we raise during the TOL-a-THON will fund three different purposes: (each of the three following goals represent approximately 33% of the total goal)

A. Create a cash reserve for TOL operations for the next calendar year.
B. Allow us to purchase various hardware/software items that will facilitate monitoring TOL from remote locations.
C. Promote TOL and support the pro-life movement by purchasing an entire table at the upcoming "LIGHT ON LIFE BANQUET 2007".

To accomplish all of this we are attempting to raise $1,600, which isn't much, considering that will fund an entire year of entertainment, truthsmaking, and changing lives on the worlds greatest theology website!

So, if you support what TOL is all about, or you just love participating on TOL, or you hate us but love having a forum to battle us on and you want to see theologyonline grow and thrive please consider donating to the 1st annual TOL-a-THON! Donations are accepted in any amount and can be paid securely via a credit card or eCheck through our TOL-aTHON donation system.

CLICK HERE TO MAKE A DONATION OF ANY AMOUNT

Thank you in advance for your support!

In Christ - Knight.

TOL-a-THON FAQ...

Question: How long in the TOL-a-THON going to last?
Answer: Two weeks. The TOL-a-THON will run from August 13th until August 27th. * We will cut the TOL-a-THON short if we reach our goal prior to the final deadline.

Question: What money given to TOL within the next two weeks counts towards the TOL-a-THON?
Answer: Only money donated through the TOL-a-THON system.

Question: Why doesn't other money paid to TOL like subscriptions and smilies count towards the TOL-a-THON?
Answer: The money we need to generate for the TOL-a-THON is in addition to what TOL already generates on a monthly basis so it would defeat the purpose to count that funding towards our goal.

Question: Will you make exceptions to the above FAQ about donations also being used as new subscriptions etc.?
Answer: It's possible. If you are not a TOL subscriber and would like your donation to count towards a subscription as well as a donation we MIGHT make an exception for you. :) PM me your request and we can work it out in between ourselves.

Question: Should only right-wing Christians donate to the TOL-a-THON?
Answer: Of course not! TOL depends on ALL of you! You don't have to be a right-wing fanatic to help TOL thrive! If you like participating on TOL for the soul purpose of bashing right-wingers then TOL still is a value for you and you should consider donating to the cause.

Last edited:

The Berean

What performers do you have lined up for the TOL-a-Thon? Any Dean Martin-Frank Sinatra type performers? :think:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I love it!!!

I want to see Louis Armstrong!
Patience my good friend... patience!

First we have to raise some money for Dean Martin! These guys don't perform cheap ya know.

Once we get from $100 to $200 in donations we will have another performance.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Well we hope you enjoyed Dean Martin!

And now we are pleased to introduce our next performer in the TOL-a-THON.....

Louis Armstrong. :BRAVO:

What a Wonderful World.

Each time we hit the next hundred dollar level 100, 200, 300, etc we will introduce a new performer. :up:

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
What about Van Halen? I hear they are (sort of) getting back together and that they will play for cheap!

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Well we hope you enjoyed Dean Martin!

And now we are pleased to introduce our next performer in the TOL-a-THON.....

Louis Armstrong. :BRAVO:

What a Wonderful World.

Each time we hit the next hundred dollar level 100, 200, 300, etc we will introduce a new performer. :up:
He didn't even play the trumpet! Come on! That's not worth $100!

Mystery

If I had a list of performers I'd pick to be on the show, they would be...

Nat King Cole
Carpenters
Beatles
Sinatra
Bing Crosby
Elvis
Johnny Cash
ELO

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Q. Will Charles Haddon Spurgeon give the opening message during this TOL-a-THON 2007?

A. ?

- 30 -​
:scripto:. . Psalmist