TOL-a-THON 2007

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Now that we have reached the $300 mark we are pleased to announce our next act.

:BRAVO:

Our next act features one of me and Turbo's favorites Louis Prima and the great, Keely Smith (although in this video all she does is look bored). :)

Oh Marie

The Berean

Now that we have reached the $300 mark we are pleased to announce our next act.

:BRAVO:

Our next act features one of me and Turbo's favorites Louis Prima and the great, Keely Smith (although in this video all she does is look bored). :)

Oh Marie
Prima looks like a young Howard Cossell! :doh:

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Smith (although in this video all she does is look bored). :)

I think you'll find that to be the case in any video she's in. That was her schtick.

It was funny that the camera cut to her a couple of time towards the end. :rotfl:

DoogieTalons

BANNED
Banned
Good luck with the Tol-A-Thon. It's a reasonable amount of money to raise, and your dollars are so cheap to us Brits... ;)

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Supporting TOL

Supporting TOL

Welcome to the first annual TOL-a-THON . . .

So, if you support what TOL is all about, or you just love participating on TOL, or you hate us but love having a forum to battle us on and you want to see theologyonline grow and thrive please consider donating to the 1st annual TOL-a-THON! Donations are accepted in any amount and can be paid securely via a credit card or eCheck through our TOL-aTHON donation system.

CLICK HERE TO MAKE A DONATION OF ANY AMOUNT

Thank you in advance for your support!

In Christ - Knight.

Another TOL-a-THON Question . . .

Question: Is TOL worth supporting?
Answer: Yes. I believe it is. If I did not think it is worth my support, I wouldn't.​

The need is explained, $1600.00, for the three goals listed. And if it goes over Praise the Lord for the surplus.
The money we raise during the TOL-a-THON will fund three different purposes: (each of the three following goals represent approximately 33% of the total goal)

A. Create a cash reserve for TOL operations for the next calendar year.
B. Allow us to purchase various hardware/software items that will facilitate monitoring TOL from remote locations.
C. Promote TOL and support the pro-life movement by purchasing an entire table at the upcoming "LIGHT ON LIFE BANQUET 2007".

Supporting TOL through TOL-a-THON, or subscriptions, or just donating to cause, is benefit to ALL members who participate in the TOL Forums.

I appreciate Knight asking for support, especially right up front and explained.

"We" TOLer's have helped with other needs, this too is can be done. I do not like the term "Give something back to the community," remember "Pay it forward," that is a better term for this TOL-a-THON, simply put, because it is for future expenditures, and we know where the funds are going.​

To Knight and all who admin, moderatate, and participate on TOL . . . Thank You!

- 30 -​
:scripto:. . Psalmist

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Now that we have reached $400 and 25% of our goal I would like you all to welcome the amazing Tom Jones! :BRAVO:

In the very end of this clip you can see BillyBob in the audience clapping.

It's not unusual

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The $500 mark came fast!

Lets all give it up for the incredible Aretha Franklin!! :BRAVO:

Say a little prayer

Can you believe the quality of guests we are getting to perform at our TOL-a-THON??? :shocked: