Tired of being your Doormat

meshak

BANNED
Banned
He is definitely breaking down. He is taking his frustration out on me. He needs meds and take a rest instead of arguing in the forum.

Here is another neg rep that he never done before. twice in a row in a few minutes. He is going down and down.

August 16th, 2014 12:23 PM elohiym You should put me on ignore.

IMJerusha

:chuckle:

Oh, I see you think it wrong for me to be attracted to attractive men and to joke around regarding my sexuality. As a rape survivor, I'm grateful that God has brought me that far. I won't let you rob me of His blessing in that. So sorry! :)

elohiym

Oh, I see you think it wrong for me to be attracted to attractive men and to joke around regarding my sexuality.

Did I say it was wrong? No.

Drool on Christian soldier.

As a rape survivor, I'm grateful that God has brought me that far.

As a molestation victim, I'm happy for you.

I won't let you rob me of His blessing in that. So sorry! :)

Pathetic. You are blind to your poor witness, poor dear.

elohiym

He is definitely breaking down. He is taking his frustration out on me. He needs meds and take a rest instead of arguing in the forum.

I'm not breaking down and not frustrated.

That you keep trying to push meds on me is evil.

IMJerusha

Did I say it was wrong? No.

You attempted to uphold my words as a poor witness.

Drool on Christian soldier.
I will, thank you! :)

As a molestation victim, I'm happy for you.

I can tell.

Pathetic.

Not hardly! You should have seen what I was like before my life in the Ruach. We're all on a road.

You are blind to your poor witness, poor dear.

I have turned one man's sin into a testimony for God with His help. You have chosen to belittle that. That doesn't reflect on me at all.
And your neg rep advising me I have falsely accused you is laughable., not to mention telling. Next time, don't sink so low, you'll have an easier time
getting back up. You're not Elohiym, that's for sure!

Last edited:

elohiym

You attempted to uphold my words as a poor witness.

You're reading that into my post.

I will, thank you! :)

Enjoy your fantasies.

I have turned one man's sin into a testimony for God with His help. You have chosen to belittle that.

No, drama queen. I didn't.

The horrible tragedy of your rape has nothing to do with why you drool over hot guys, right? It is no justification for the comment you made. So why bring it up?

elohiym

Interpretation is not fact.

Psalm 82:6 is written to be understood. That requires we read and discern it's meaning. All the interpretations prove the word elohiym can apply to other persons beside God. If you believe the interpretation that posits elohiym relates to certain judges, it still disproves your claim.

That we are not divine is.

You keep up bringing up not being divine as if it is relevant to the false claim you are trying to defend, but it's not relevant. Do you know how to debate? Please don't waste my time.

IMJerusha

Psalm 82:6 is written to be understood. That requires we read and discern it's meaning. All the interpretations prove the word elohiym can apply to other persons beside God. If you believe the interpretation that posits elohiym relates to certain judges, it still disproves your claim.

Whenever we think we are equal in any way to God, we are wrong. Considering ourselves gods is wrong because there is only One God.
“ 'For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,' declares the Lord. 'As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.' " If you wish to consider yourself a god, well okiedokie.

You keep up bringing up not being divine as if it is relevant to the false claim you are trying to defend, but it's not relevant. Do you know how to debate? Please don't waste my time.

I don't really think that the faith is up for debate per se. I have already explained that Yeshua's words which you claim makes you a god, were solely for the purpose of pointing out His divinity, His position as the Son of God. Sorry you think I've wasted your time pointing out Yeshua's teaching regarding humility.

IMJerusha

You're reading that into my post.
Really! :rolleyes: That's why you combined it with my comment regarding witness. No, you went where you went, you just didn't take a prisoner. Sorry dude, own it. :plain:

Enjoy your fantasies.
Finding a man attractive doesn't mean there are fantasies abounding.

No, drama queen. I didn't.

Yes, you did. You may not have known my history when you first posted my statement from "The Most Handsome Man" thread but after you knew my history you continued in your belittling all the way into this post that I'm responding to. I guess you just can't help yourself.

The horrible tragedy of your rape has nothing to do with why you drool over hot guys, right? It is no justification for the comment you made. So why bring it up?

You brought it into this thread, not me, and you meant it to demean and belittle. It didn't work. What you call "the horrible tragedy", in a bid to make yourself appear like you care, I have risen above with God's help and I glory in what He has shown me about my sexuality and His incredible handiwork. So, I gather you have a problem with that thread as a whole?