Tired of being your Doormat

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Elo, a little information about the Rep system. Knight has revised it.
Changes have been made to the rep system.

I have also dramatically reduced the negative points effect of giving someone a negative rep. Therefore for those of you who make it a hobby of trying to destroy rep it will be much more of a waste of time.

The current settings for the TOL rep system are as follows (updated 09-15-2013)

Please note these are subject to change.

Default Reputation: 100
The reputation level that new users receive upon registration

Number of Reputation Ratings to Display: 25
Controls how many ratings to display in the user's control panel.

Register Date Factor: 30
For every 30 days that a member is registered the user will gain 1 point of reputation-altering power.

Post Count Factor: 100
For every 100 posts a member makes the user will gain 1 point of reputation-altering power.

Reputation Point Factor: 10000

For every 1000 points of reputation, users gain 1 point of reputation-altering power.

Minimum Post Count: 10
A user must have 10 post before his reputation hits count on others.

Minimum Reputation Count: 1000
The amount of reputation a user must have before his reputation hits count on others.

Daily Reputation Clicks Limit: 60
The amount of reputation clicks a user can give over each 24 hour period.

Reputation User Spread: 3
Users must give reputation to 5 other members before they hit the same person again.

bybee

Peter was a "Christian," too, but Jesus called him satan when he acted like satan. You have acted like satan on this thread.

You are not Jesus. IMJ doesn't normally get into dog fights with people. Have you monitored your own abrasiveness?
Yes, when called for, I can be abrasive.
TRUTH SMACKS can cut to the quick!

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You are not Jesus. IMJ doesn't normally get into dog fights with people. Have you monitored your own abrasiveness?
Yes, when called for, I can be abrasive.
TRUTH SMACKS can cut to the quick!

IMJ is a wonderful friend whose character consistently puts the "Christlike" in her Christian witness.

fzappa13

Yeshua offered His blood as atonement for my sin. That action does not make me divine in any way.

You'll pardon me if I don't go with this.
Not ever. I look to worshipping, not being worshipped.

Good advice from God is never a notion.

Please properly tag my words in future. Not doing so is deception. It's not hard to click on the "Quote" button.

I shan't trouble you further.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I like nearly everyone involved in this, but I'd say anyone disparaging IMJ, considering her less than an honest advancer of her best understanding is doing a disservice to everyone involved, including themselves.

So there. Now pipe down. The Holy Off isn't scheduled until Christmas and at this rate you're just going to ruin that for everyone. :eek:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
As I've said, I'm tired of being a doormat.

If you want me to be friendly, show yourself friendly.

I'm happy to be friendly with friendly people. :)

You cannot push sinful practice and can get way with it.

You seem to want everyone accept your faith as godly or biblical. When it is not, people will not be so friendly about it.

Are you going to comment about polygamy case?

You told me it is not sin.

elohiym

I like nearly everyone involved in this, but I'd say anyone disparaging IMJ, considering her less than an honest advancer of her best understanding is doing a disservice to everyone involved, including themselves.

Advising you that you can not live up to the name you have chosen is not accusation. It's the truth.

That's one of the most offensive things you can say to a believer. Please don't say that to anyone. You have no idea "it's the truth."

meshak

BANNED
Banned
That's one of the most offensive things you can say to a believer. Please don't say that to anyone. You have no idea "it's the truth."

Doormat, you need to know Jesus before you teach anyone about Christianity.

You don't seem to know Jesus' basic principle of His teachings.

You need to reexamine your faith.

You just told me that polygamy is not sin. that proves your ignorance of Christianity.

elohiym

Are you going to comment about polygamy case?

Matthew 7:6 Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.

You told me it is not sin.

I told you it is not sinful according to God's law, which is true.
And several other posters told you the same.
Go read your Bible.

elohiym

You thing you can intimidate me with neg reps ...

No, not intimidate. Bless and rebuke you (Luke 6:28, 1 Ti 5:20).

Everyone gets to see my comments because you can't keep yourself from posting them. So they can see what I'm telling you, and hopefully they can see I'm disapproving of your false accusations, reviling, misrepresentation of Jesus' teachings and promotion of a false gospel.

You are only showing your shallow faith by using this system.

Is that from the Book of Meshak?

It is working against you.

Believe that if you want. I don't really care.