Time for IMJersusha to eat her hat

john w

Hall of Fame
The only thing worse than no more peanut butter and jelly sandwiches is no more peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with Mr Schwump types.

You're a real "Einsteen," you know that? You need to go to "refinishing" school. Am I getting through to you, Mayor?

john w

Hall of Fame
I agree with you, and then you run hot and go make a big moulage out of it.

Wonder what causes that?

I reckon it's cuz wheese both "inoverts,"and, besides falsifying, we don't take kindly to inarculation, cuz we cain't sit a spell, and study these moulages, on your front porch, which can be quite "therapetic."

john w

Hall of Fame
This reminds me of Jed Clampett, how he went from being a hobo wandering through Mayberry into a Hollywood millioneeer

From fishin' in/on "Myers Lake," to fishin' in the cement pond. Curious. Wait-wasn't "Myers Lake"the Beave and Larry Mondello's hang out? Nag reminds me of Judy Hensler.

SaulToPaul 2

From fishin' in/on "Myers Lake," to fishin' in the cement pond. Curious. Wait-wasn't "Myers Lake"the Beave and Larry Mondello's hang out? Nag reminds me of Judy Hensler.

Beav should have spent less time at Myers Lake and a little more time over at Metzger's Field. Maybe then he could have gone to State like Wally, and Spring Training with the White Sox.

john w

Hall of Fame
Beav should have spent less time at Myers Lake and a little more time over at Metzger's Field. Maybe then he could have gone to State like Wally, and Spring Training with the White Sox.

I reckon he was chillaxin'(I invented that term)with Ernie Douglas too much, hangin' out with "clunkie" girls.

musterion

Or is doing so now. Nothing "Nang" posts in recent months sounds like it comes from a woman of her allegedly advanced years. Sorry...it sounds like a very hardened man.

SaulToPaul 2

I reckon he was chillaxin'(I invented that term)with Ernie Douglas too much, hangin' out with "clunkie" girls.

It was the influence of that Gilbert and Larry Mondello.

No wonder Beav turned into a lazy slob, assistant part-time weekend manager at the Piggly Wiggly.