ECT This should end the discussion about easy grace and OSAS!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Such as your good works? Which can be seen throughout your
posts. As well as your death predictions involving your fellow
posters?

It is Gods word which I post in response to what you have said.

You do not like Gods word when its words apply to you.--

Psa 37:12 The wicked plotteth against the just, and gnasheth upon him with his teeth.
Psa 37:13 The Lord shall laugh at him: for he seeth that his day is coming.
Psa 37:14 The wicked have drawn out the sword, and have bent their bow, to cast down the poor and needy, and to slay such as be of upright conversation.
Psa 37:15 Their sword shall enter into their own heart, and their bows shall be broken.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It is Gods word which I post in response to what you have said.

You do not like Gods word when its words apply to you.--

Psa 37:12 The wicked plotteth against the just, and gnasheth upon him with his teeth.
Psa 37:13 The Lord shall laugh at him: for he seeth that his day is coming.
Psa 37:14 The wicked have drawn out the sword, and have bent their bow, to cast down the poor and needy, and to slay such as be of upright conversation.
Psa 37:15 Their sword shall enter into their own heart, and their bows shall be broken.

LA

The absurdity of each and every one of your posts
grows more horrendous as the days go by. Do you
actually realize that?

heir

TOL Subscriber
There's so many - Romans 1:16 KJV -
LA doesn't seem to "get it" that to believe the gospel of Christ, the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth is to to trust the Lord believing the event that took place in our stead 2000 years ago (Romans 4:25 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV).

musterion

That verse is actually God's promise. And I believe him, not you. I believe he will save me, I cannot save myself. He did my work in my place and took punishment for my failure.

What will you do in eternity (in hell)?

POTY candidate right there.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
There is a gospel that is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth!

The gospel of Christ never changed from its beginning.

Peter preached it to the lost and Paul explained much of it to the saved.

There is only one Gospel of Christ--

Gal 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Jud 1:3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That verse is actually God's promise. And I believe him, not you. I believe he will save me, I cannot save myself. He did my work in my place and took punishment for my failure.

What will you do in eternity (in hell)?

If you think I am going to hell for believing the gospel of Christ, then where are you going?

LA

ZacharyB

The gospel of Christ never changed from its beginning.
Peter preached it to the lost and Paul explained much of it to the saved.
There is only one Gospel of Christ--

Gal 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again,
If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received,
let him be accursed
Those who preach/teach against THE one gospel of Jesus and the apostles are accursed.
And the accursed are going to hell, which later gets dumped into the Lake of Fire.