ECT This is what Paul taught:

Cross Reference

"The Gospel of Jesus Christ always forces an issue of will". That is why the so many "If's" in Paul's writings.

I wonder what StP and his crowd think they would be like without the personal, passionate devotion to the Lord Jesus, Paul taught?

Cross Reference

Is that sarcasm I hear CR?

Not intended, for sure. But it must be understood that might cause "anyone" pause to consider the quality in what Jesus taught that Paul's gospel was no different; of the same substance. Both pointing to son-ship in the Father.

musterion

"The Gospel of Jesus Christ always forces an issue of will". That is why the so many "If's" in Paul's writings.

I wonder what StP and his crowd think they would be like without the personal, passionate devotion to the Lord Jesus, Paul taught?

Not seeing the "This is what Paul taught" part in that.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I was asked to leave another paul thread
'take a hike' were her exact words
but
you should know where paul went
if
you are going to follow him
and
that is easy to find out

just google the voyage of paul
or
look in your bible

paul went to rome
but
the church is named peter

go figue

heir

TOL Subscriber

Ephesians 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;

Ephesians 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

heir

TOL Subscriber
I was asked to leave another paul thread
'take a hike' were her exact words
but
you should know where paul went
if
you are going to follow him
and
that is easy to find out

just google the voyage of paul
or
look in your bible

paul went to rome
but
the church is named peter

go figue
:wazzup: darn tootin' I told you to take a hike. You think following Paul means to follow him where he traveled. LOL

Get saved and follow Paul this way:

2 Timothy 3:10 But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,

2 Timothy 3:11 Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.

2 Timothy 3:12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

2 Timothy 3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

2 Timothy 3:14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;

Cross Reference

Ephesians 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;

Ephesians 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

It is difficult to believe you are even working' on it.

Cross Reference

The Lord did the work for me!

Ephesians 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.[/QUOT

I don't believe you. I feel quite sure no one else does either. If he did, you would indeed be an heir apparent. However, all that is revealed from you is a heir-brain. . . pun intended.