ECT This is what Paul taught:

heir

TOL Subscriber
I will show you nothing. Struggle.
That's not "what Paul taught". This is:

Colossians 1:28 Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:

Ephesians 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

But I really didn't expect you to have answers and certainly not scriptural ones. I knew that you didn't. You might want to stop opening threads claiming to know what Paul taught until you can actually show from the scriptures just what it is that "Paul taught".

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
paul went to rome

Paul said that he was going to stop in Rome while traveling to Spain.

(Rom 15:16) I plan to do so when I go to Spain. I hope to see you while passing through and to have you assist me on my journey there, after I have enjoyed your company for a while.

(Rom 15:28) ....I will go to Spain and visit you on the way.

What do your Catholic connections in Spain and Rome have to say about this?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Madists do not follow Paul who followed Jesus.

Php 3:7 But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.
Php 3:8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,

Madists lie.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Php 3:8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,

Madists lie.

LA

:rotfl:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Madists do not follow Pauls words at all.

They deny the gifts of the Body of Christ being available today.--

1Co 12:1 Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant.
1Co 12:2 Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led.
1Co 12:3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.
1Co 12:4 Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.
1Co 12:5 And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord.
1Co 12:6 And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.
1Co 12:7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.
1Co 12:8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;
1Co 12:9 To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;
1Co 12:10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:
1Co 12:11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.

LA

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
paul taught
that
a christian did not have to follow mosaic law
and
many here have misunderstood that

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Madists lie.

LA

The truth is never a lie