ECT This is what Paul taught:

heir

TOL Subscriber
You nave no report.

1 Corinthians 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

1 Corinthians 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

1 Corinthians 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

1 Corinthians 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

2 Corinthians 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

2 Corinthians 4:5 For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.

2 Corinthians 4:6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

2 Corinthians 4:7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

Cross Reference

1 Corinthians 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

1 Corinthians 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

1 Corinthians 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

1 Corinthians 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

2 Corinthians 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

2 Corinthians 4:5 For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.

2 Corinthians 4:6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

2 Corinthians 4:7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

Spoken to born again Christians who knew to be in the process of becoming a sons of God. You display no evidence of even being saved.

Right Divider

Body part
:wazzup: darn tootin' I told you to take a hike. You think following Paul means to follow him where he traveled. LOL
The funny part is that every time that Jesus said it, most folks don't think that what He meant even when He did:
Mat 9:9 KJV And as Jesus passed forth from thence, he saw a man, named Matthew, sitting at the receipt of custom: and he saith unto him, Follow me. And he arose, and followed him.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Spoken to born again Christians who knew to be in the process of becoming a sons of God.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This is language of those outside the faith.
You display no evidence of even being saved.
Of course you would say that. You don't believe the testimony of our Lord nor of His prisoner Paul!

Cross Reference

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This is language of those outside the faith.Of course you would say that. You don't believe the testimony of our Lord nor of His prisoner Paul!

How 'bout leavin' it be that I don't like you. You aren't someone i would like to know without Jesus in your life.. That goes for rest of your crowd as well. Learn Him. Paul did. Get saved and that you might ask for the Holy Spirit. However, I won't hold my breath for that to happen, given your verbal exhibitions on this forum.

Right Divider

Body part
How 'bout leavin' it be that I don't like you. You aren't someone i would like to know without Jesus in your life.. That goes for rest of your crowd as well. Learn Him. Paul did. Get saved and that you might ask for the Holy Spirit. However, I won't hold my breath for that to happen, given your verbal exhibitions on this forum.
I don't have Jesus in my life, Jesus IS my life.

You sorry lost person.

heir

TOL Subscriber
How 'bout leavin' it be that I don't like you.
Of course you don't. I preach that we are saved by His faith and work and not our own! People who believe they have to work for salvation can't stand the preaching of the cross.
Get saved and that you might ask for the Holy Spirit.
I am saved. Are you?
However, I won't hold my breath for that to happen, given your verbal exhibitions on this forum.
I'm not ashamed of the testimony of our Lord nor of His prisoner Paul and that drives you religious men cra cra.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Learn to read! . . . . for understanding.. I sometimes try not to hurt your feelings, ignorant one.
"This is what Paul taught"

2 Timothy 2:7 Consider what I say; and the Lord give thee understanding in all things.

2 Timothy 2:8 Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel:

Cross Reference

"This is what Paul taught"

2 Timothy 2:7 Consider what I say; and the Lord give thee understanding in all things.

2 Timothy 2:8 Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel:
He taught the OP. So the question becomes whether or not you believe it.

Right Divider

Body part
Learn to read! . . . . for understanding.. I sometimes try not to hurt your feelings, ignorant one.
Since you're pretty dumb I'll show you that it's you that needs to learn how to read.

I said this:
I don't have Jesus in my life, Jesus IS my life.

You sorry lost person.
The 3 points that you commented on were these:

1. I don't have Jesus in my life
  2. Jesus IS my life
  3. You sorry lost person
To which YOU replied:
Impossible! . . . on all three counts.

So by this YOU are saying:

1. I DO have Jesus in my life
  2. Jesus is NOT my life
  3. You are NOT a sorry lost person.
So please, learn how to read and kindly get saved

Cross Reference

Since you're pretty dumb I'll show you that it's you that needs to learn how to read.

I said this:

The 3 points that you commented on were these:

1. I don't have Jesus in my life
  2. Jesus IS my life
  3. You sorry lost person
To which YOU replied:

So by this YOU are saying:

1. I DO have Jesus in my life
  2. Jesus is NOT my life
  3. You are NOT a sorry lost person.
So please, learn how to read and kindly get saved

My use of the word "impossible" and what I intended it to convey works for me.. To bad you choose to make it say otherwise. But then that makes it impossible to get anything to register with you. G'bye.