This is what emboldened white supremacists look like

glorydaz

In general, "libs" don't promote violence or support those that do. Where it comes to Muslims denouncing the radical extremists then there's a plethora of that in the UK after the latest terror attacks so if you're ignorant of that then I suggest you either educate yourself or carry on living in ignorance. Instead of blanketing people with silly little labels you could maybe engage without the asinine? After all, there's far right wingers here who are so loopy they'd bring back stoning as capital punishment for sexual infidelity. does that represent 'conservative' thinking in general? Course it doesn't.

Egad. You libs never fail to disappoint.

I'm just one of those sub-human deplorables, and have no defence against such a wise and highly evolved lib as yourself, oh brainy Artie.

Arthur Brain

Egad. You libs never fail to disappoint.

I'm just one of those sub-human deplorables, and have no defence against such a wise and highly evolved lib as yourself, oh brainy Artie.

Well, you certainly don't seem to have an argument although the rest is, well, just you...

:idunno:

Arthur Brain

By golly....Town is such a jealous little rascal. He's even jealous of my interactions with his fellow libs. Will they turn on each other in their eagerness to be the center of attention?

Quite the ongoing saga when I visit Lala Land. :popcorn:

Oh, where's that then? :eek:

Townie the Clown and Artie the Brain.....what a couple of cutie pies.

Can't have one without the other.

Ok, that's rather something flaked out...and it's summer so it can't be snow...

ClimateSanity

So, accusing another poster of promoting violence isn't an over reaction on your part then?

:think:
Here in America, a good number of media personalities in TV, movies, Broadway, comedy, articles are promoting violence. Members of the liberal education establishment are too as are members of the government at all levels. It's also widespread on social media. You never hear any of run of the mill liberals condemn it. They even justify it sometimes.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Townie is trying to strike up a private conversation in rep comments..
No, just making a pos rep point about animus and absence. Hoping at some point you'll abandon the emotional connection that can't do you any good. Not conversational though. Feel free to publish any of them here. Won't bother me a bit.

That said, I think my last was something like, "So that's where you stopped reading [my response]."

...so he can somehow keep my attention, I'm guessing. :angel:
Keep? I get that when I'm not talking to or about you. :)

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh, I get out and about just fine Nick, and your preoccupation with Griffin's 'stunt' has already been addressed on here. Not funny and she's paid the price for it etc.

Eh, I wouldn't have posted what she did, but IMO, the outrage over this incident is selective.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
In general, "libs" don't promote violence or support those that do.
Exactly.

Where it comes to Muslims denouncing the radical extremists then there's a plethora of that in the UK after the latest terror attacks so if you're ignorant of that then I suggest you either educate yourself or carry on living in ignorance. Instead of blanketing people with silly little labels you could maybe engage without the asinine? After all, there's far right wingers here who are so loopy they'd bring back stoning as capital punishment for sexual infidelity. does that represent 'conservative' thinking in general? Course it doesn't.

THAT is the problem ... all of the lumping. Since I know that not all Muslims are radicals, I am not going to support any action to ban or imprison ALL of them. Also, being an advocate for ALL children, I will not be supporting bombing all the Muslim countries. Being anti-abortion (if that is the *actual* intent) means actually caring about what happens to *those* unborn babies and innocent children as well as our own ...

musterion

Eh, I wouldn't have posted what she did, but IMO, the outrage over this incident is selective.

Imagine, if you will, someone doing the exact same stunt with a lifelike, bloody Obama mask, two years ago. Or even today. Or an HRC mask. There would be no end to the Leftist outrage, the doxxing, the destruction of personal lives of all involved. And you know it. YOU would be the one guilty of selective outrage.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Imagine, if you will, someone doing the exact same stunt with a lifelike, bloody Obama mask, two years ago. Or even today. Or an HRC mask. There would be no end to the Leftist outrage, the doxxing, the destruction of personal lives of all involved. And you know it. YOU would be the one guilty of selective outrage.
There were faux lynchings. Understanding the racial connection/component I think that's as bad and arguably worse, given there aren't that many people in this country who would actually like to see anyone have their head cut off, but we have a real history with the rope and racists.

My bet is Rusha would find either offensive.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There were faux lynchings. Given the racial connection I think that's as bad and arguably worse, given there aren't that many people in this country who would actually like to see anyone have their head cut off, but we have a real history with the rope and racists.

My bet is Rusha would find either offensive.

Of course ... there was never a question over the pic being offensive. My point is the silence from many over similar violent pics of those politicians they disagree with (or hate). With Obama, it was always the rope and burning crosses ... yet silence. The one difference that even one of the GOP finally admitted to over the last couple of days is the FACT that much of the rhetoric started with Trump and he needs to own his part in it.

musterion

Of course ... there was never a question over the pic being offensive. My point is the silence from many over similar violent pics of those politicians they disagree with (or hate). With Obama, it was always the rope and burning crosses ... yet silence. The one difference that even one of the GOP finally admitted to over the last couple of days is the FACT that much of the rhetoric started with Trump and he needs to own his part in it.

Were some of them legit done by people on the right? Maybe. But as with black folks reporting self-inflicted nooses or doorknobs and queers claiming to have been assaulted when they weren't, after awhile we quit paying attention because some of them were hoaxes perpetrated by leftists.

And remember...Klan = Democrat.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Were some of them legit done by people on the right? Maybe. But as with black folks reporting self-inflicted nooses or doorknobs and queers claiming to have been assaulted when they weren't, after awhile we quit paying attention because some of them were hoaxes perpetrated by leftists.
Maybe. People like must can't even muster more than that approximation of honest reflection.

This is one way people like him give aid and comfort to the worst elements of the alt right. They nearly dismiss the racist misconduct and rush straight to misrepresenting fraudulent claims of abuse as something so prevalent no one could credit any past a point.

Capped with this cherry picked distortion:
And remember...Klan = Democrat.

The fact is that the Klan element abandoned the Dems after Wallace, which is why the home of institutionalized racism is a solidly republican bastion and has been for a fairly long time now.