This is Evangelism.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Evangelism is the center of Christianity.

Jesus commanded His followers to spread to the world.

And main theme of evangelism is to teach all nations to observe all He commanded His followers.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Evangelism is the center of Christianity.

Jesus commanded His followers to spread to the world.

And main theme of evangelism is to teach all nations to observe all He commanded His followers.

Why not stop the "Phony evangelizing" and keep searching for that
silly hat of yours?

john w

Hall of Fame
Everyone:
Jesus commands or teachings are in the books of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.

The Lord Jesus Christ,per God the Father's orders, taught the law, to bring you, and everyone, to their knees, break us, as, per Exodus, it is slavery, let us know what sin is, and convince us we cannot keep it, "bad news," as its function was to bring us to Him, the good news, and, through trusting the dbr, as the sole solution to the sin/sins issue, we can be forever justified.

Good day to you, sir.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If we strive to honor and observe all Jesus' commands or teachings, we don't have to worry about whether we will be saved or not.

God is merciful that He will take good care of all His sincere followers.

God is seeking into our sincere and pure heart to honor Him.

You have stated:

1) I don't know if I'm saved?
2) Paul is an anti-Christ.
3) Mainstream church goers are no good.
4) The Jehovah Witnesses are godly people.
5) You only trust in Matthew through John and
reject the rest of the Bible.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus teachings are not popular because He teaches us unselfish love, which sacrificial love.

Jesus was faithful to His Father unto death. And He commands His followers to do the same.

Faithfulness will not accomplish if we are not willing to change our ways.

It is narrow gate but only people who are willing to follow His way will inherit God's kingdom.

Who wants to follow Jesus' way?

He is inviting everyone to God's kingdom.

God's kingdom is nothing like this world where there is war, hatred, disease and all kinds of unloving things abound.

john w

Hall of Fame
A summary of this thread, according to Mess-hak:

The Lord Jesus Christ, whom she, in disrespect, addresses as "Jesus, died for nothing, died in vain.

I challenge anyone to ask her the purpose of the dbr, and what happened 2000+ years ago, and why.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Jesus teachings are not popular because He teaches us unselfish love, which sacrificial love.

Jesus was faithful to His Father unto death. And He commands His followers to do the same.

Faithfulness will not accomplish if we are not willing to change our ways.

It is narrow gate but only people who are willing to follow His way will inherit God's kingdom.

Who wants to follow Jesus' way?

He is inviting everyone to God's kingdom.

God's kingdom is nothing like this world where there is war, hatred, disease and all kinds of unloving things abound.

How do you know? You have said, "I don't know if I'm saved, I'll leave
that to Jesus? You have to wait and see if you have enough good works first?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
We can find all kinds of scripture to justify against Jesus' simple evangelism, if we don't like to follow Jesus.

I urge everyone to focus on Jesus' word. Then you get to know heart of evangelism and true Christianity.

Jesus is the center of Christianity, so we ought to take heed of what Jesus says.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
A summary of this thread, according to Mess-hak:

The Lord Jesus Christ, whom she, in disrespect, addresses as "Jesus, died for nothing, died in vain.

I challenge anyone to ask her the purpose of the dbr, and what happened 2000+ years ago, and why.

She doesn't know anything about the Gospel. Nothing. She only preaches and won't answer any questions.

Ben Masada

Matthew 28:18-20King James Version (KJV)

18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Well Meshak, I did not know you were a hardcore evangelist. I hope you will be more successful wherever you go. But before you say good by I would like to put unto you one more last question. If Jesus was for the whole world, why did he forbid his disciples to take the gospel of salvation to the Gentiles? If you are right about him, don't you think he was contradicting himself? My question is based on Matthew 10:5,6.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
She committed fraud yesterday, by posting a thread under her name, that
she didn't compose. Yet, she claims to be obedient? Fraud must not be that
bad to her?

john w

Hall of Fame
Jesus is the center of Christianity, so we ought to take heed of what Jesus says.

Fine. Paul's words, are the words of the risen, glorified, ascended, seated "Lord from heaven." What Paul says, "Jesus says."

The Lord Jesus Christ, while on earth, spoke only God the Father's words(as did all prophets).

Clueless.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
If Jesus was for the whole world, why did he forbid his disciples to take the gospel of salvation to the Gentiles? If you are right about him, don't you think he was contradicting himself?

Nope. Jesus did not forbid Jews to be preached. Jews rejected Jesus.

Jesus does not force anyone to follow Him.

I am Jesus' follower and I trust everything He said harmonize with all His own word.

I am not Jesus' follower if I doubt His word.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
We can find all kinds of scripture to justify against Jesus' simple evangelism, if we don't like to follow Jesus.

I urge everyone to focus on Jesus' word. Then you get to know heart of evangelism and true Christianity.

Amen! :)