This is Evangelism.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Kicked husband to curb (Gen. 2:18–24)] Have you ever considered that churchgoers are vicious to you because you were vicious to them before you even knew them?
You would expect an antichrist to be pleasant? 2 Pe 2:1

To this day she denies repeatedly saying that Trinitarians are all secret sex deviates, at the very same time she was trying to get people to open up and "confess" all the sexual secrets she just KNEW we're all guilty of. She's a pervy old creep with a corrupted mind, weighed down by many sins and (my guess) guilt of her own past.
Clean wounds heal (Ps. 147:3). Dirty wounds fester (Titus 2:4, Prov. 15:26).

As a reminder Meshak is number 17 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians) category. :burnlib:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Jesus' commission is for all His servants.

You're not his servant (2 Pe 2:1). :dizzy: You serve Satan (Mt 7:20, Jn 8:44, Eccl 10:2, Jn 10:10).
witchbroomstick_7VNDTQ.gif

meshak

BANNED
Banned
If you say vicious things all the time, it makes you a vicious person. If you kill all the time, it makes you a murderer. This requires no judgement at all.

I don't worry about your assessment of me.

This thread is not about me, it is about Jesus' word.

good day.

ClimateSanity

Jesus' commission is for all His servants. It is not just for Jews.

Jesus wants all people to observe His teachings.

Jews are not the only ones who has to observe His teachings.

Jesus is for all nations.

He commanded them to observe the law.
He also commanded them concerning the coming earthly kingdom of God . That is the meaning if that passage. Be also commanded them to go to all of jydea and Samaria first. They rejected the kingdom and so evidently another kind of evangelism is happening today.