ECT "Things that are different" included Gentiles

john w

Hall of Fame
The problem with you Darby Followers is that you guys claim Peter didn't preach the NC after the cross.

Irrelevant. Go ahead and assert that the gospel of the kingdom, which the 12, including Judas, preached for almost 3 years, is equivalent to the gospel of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV. Go ahead.

Watch the evasion, side stepping, Darby spam....Watch....

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Who told the 12 to be under the OC?

They were born under the OC. Jesus was born under the OC.

In addition to the 12 preaching that Jesus was the Christ, both Jesus and the 12 proclaimed the good news of the kingdom:

(Luke 16:16) "The Law and the Prophets were proclaimed until John. Since that time, the good news of the kingdom of God is being preached, and everyone is forcing their way into it.

As we see above, the Law and Prophets was no longer preached after John the Baptist.

john w

Hall of Fame
Not at the same time.

IOW, there was never two different gospels preached in the NC.

What was preached in the OC, was not preached in the NC, and vice versa.

Now the punk is changing his "argument." From "no multiple gospels" to "no multiple gospels at the same time."

That is slick, Craigie...Real slick.....And you cry we are confused?

You little Preterist fraud, hypocrite, clown.

I am picking you apart, and TOL is witnessing your being bloodied.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Irrelevant. Go ahead and assert that the gospel of the kingdom, which the 12, including Judas, preached for almost 3 years, is equivalent to the gospel of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV. Go ahead.

I never said it was equivalent.

I said there was not two different gospels preached after the cross in the NC.

Neither Jesus, Peter, or anyone else preached the NC before the cross because it hadn't been implemented yet. However, Jesus gave parables that hinted as to what the NC was going to be.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Now the punk is changing his "argument." From "no multiple gospels" to "no multiple gospels at the same time."

I'm not changing my argument. I've always made it clear that understanding the difference in the covenants is why you Darby Followers are so confused.

john w

Hall of Fame
They were born under the OC. Jesus was born under the OC.

In addition to the 12 preaching that Jesus was the Christ, both Jesus and the 12 proclaimed the good news of the kingdom:

(Luke 16:16) "The Law and the Prophets were proclaimed until John. Since that time, the good news of the kingdom of God is being preached, and everyone is forcing their way into it.

As we see above, the Law and Prophets was no longer preached after John the Baptist.
"As we see above, the Law and Prophets was no longer preached after John the Baptist."

As we can see, you spammed again, you punk, as you misinterpreted that verse. You got that interpretation from Russell. You made it up.

You evade the question as usual, side stepping punk. I asked:

Who told the 12 to be under the OC?
They were born under the OC.Jesus was born under the OC.
Does "under" mean that they were to keep the law? Yes, or no? Who kept the law, and why? Was the law part of the OC? Who taught them to be under the OC? Chapter, verse. Put away your Preterist stack of commentaries, punk-stand on your own 2 feet, instead of scrambling to:

View attachment 25684

john w

Hall of Fame
I'm not changing my argument. I've always made it clear that understanding the difference in the covenants is why you Darby Followers are so confused.

No, you lied, and once again, you little demon possessed punk, rely on your "Darby" spam, as your "response:"

Caught, in another lie-you changed your argument, from:
there never was two different gospels.

to:
there never was two different gospels-Not at the same time.

john w

Hall of Fame
I never said it was equivalent.

I said there was not two different gospels preached after the cross in the NC.

Neither Jesus, Peter, or anyone else preached the NC before the cross because it hadn't been implemented yet. However, Jesus gave parables that hinted as to what the NC was going to be.
Yes, you did, habitual liar:
...there never was two different gospels......you guys wouldn't be so confused, and have multiple gospels.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Luk_23:2 And they began to accuse him, saying, We found this fellow perverting the nation, and forbidding to give tribute to Caesar, saying that he himself is Christ a King.
Joh_11:48 If we let him thus alone, all men will believe on him: and the Romans shall come and take away both our place and nation.
Joh_11:50 Nor consider that it is expedient for us, that one man should die for the people, and that the whole nation perish not.
Joh_11:51 And this spake he not of himself: but being high priest that year, he prophesied that Jesus should die for that nation;

It appears that you place yourself outside of Scriptural definitions.

The Lord Jesus was and is the rightful King and He was there in their midst, but rejected.
They said, "We will not have this man to rule over us."
But in Scripture, they were still called a nation.
AMEN!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There was no nation called Israel in the first century.

There was a Roman Province called Judaea that was made up of mostly what used to be the nation called Israel, but there was not a nation called Israel in the first century.

Your myopic obsession has driven you to absurdities.

Mat_8:10 When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.

Mat_10:6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Mat_10:23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

Mat_15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Luk_1:80 And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, and was in the deserts till the day of his shewing unto Israel.
Ta-da!

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So, the OC ended in AD 70? Did the OC include the law, moron?

The OC included the law.

HINT:

(Heb 8:13) By calling this covenant “new,” he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear.

At the time Hebrews was written, the OC was "outdated" and "obsolete".