ECT "Things that are different" included Gentiles

john w

Hall of Fame
The law ended at the cross.

The OC ended in 70AD.

No catch, just you guys being ignorant of scripture.
The Preterist punk is so obsessed, such a habitual liar, he can't think straight...Observe, either a demon possessed pawn of satan, so obsessed with satisfying the devil/his obsession, that he lies, more than he cries/blinks, or is on haseesh-no other option. Observe, the continued deception........

The OC included the law....The OC ended in AD 70...The law ended at the cross..The feasts are part of the law...

Thus, the OC, which included the law, did not end until AD 70, and yet, the law was nailed to the cross, according to this demon infested Preterist punk.

No scripture asserts that the law ended at the cross, you muttering idiot. despite your secular humanizing the reason it did. The law, which included the feasts, as you, on record, agree, continued after the cross, and the law has not been abolished, "ended," as you satanically assert, as it still serves purposes today, 2 of which being:

-so the lost can know what sin is, so that the can be convicted, and thus...
-be led to the Lord Jesus Christ, the law being the "schoolmaster."

You've been shown the verses, that Paul wrote, discussing the purpose of the law, including the above, but your daddy the devil keeps telling you to deny it, and just spam, "Darby....You are confused...Bullingher.........Darby..."

Deceiving Preterist punk-most of TOL sees through your con job/scam.

john w

Hall of Fame
LOL

You have to throw the rules of grammar out the window to support your ridiculous theories.

The deceiving punk is so dispy obsessed, he can't cover his tracks....

Previously, on "I, Craigie, am unemployed, so obsessed with dispensationalism, thus having so much time on my little hands/arms, forgot what I posted yesterday, so I will engage in more hypocrisy, acting, hoping others will pay no attention to me, behind the curtain/acting mask........."

"The rules of grammar have to be thrown out the window.....You have to throw the rules of grammar out the window to support your ridiculous theories.....Do you even understand the simple basics of grammer?...

Vs.

I rarely correct or point out someone's grammer and/or spelling...

Vs.

No matter what you say or do, whether it's spelling, grammer, punctuation, etc. Johnny will try so hard to make you look like you aren't smart.......

Again, Craigie; which side of your face do you want slapped, actress?

...grammer...LOL...The Greek....

Please teach us some "grammer"/grammar, Craigie, in "The English?" Please teach us? What is "LOL," in "The Greek?"

Fraud. Even you know it.

glorydaz

Right. From you - a person who not only often posts "maybe this passage means" such and so, but then runs with that anyway.

You need to face this error of yours and actually force yourself to look to the Scripture to interpret the Scripture whenever you find yourself inclined to this tendency of yours.

Until you do, you will continue to buy into what even remotely "appears to make sense."

That is an observation you foolishly take personal offense to.

One that is basically the result of ignorance in the service of pride on your end of the equation.

Fact is, heir; stp; and nick are not only not "the only three who have it right" (stp's assertion) but their views are full of holes solved for by actual mads decades ago.

In this, I tend to agree with much asserted by the following document against your three's errors, as examined said following document, as I have found much of it the very same conclusions on those passages - in and via Scripture with Scripture - that I had also arrived at long ago.

The link:

https://forwhatsaiththescriptures.wordpress.com/2015/10/25/acts-9-28-hybrid-theology/

The main pdf on that link - 15 Holes in heir's/stp's/nick's supposed right alone assertions...

https://forwhatsaiththescriptures.f...0/refutation-of-acts-9-28-hybrid-theology.pdf

And that's just the top 15 of their errors.

Fact is, these issues were all soundly solved for long before your three musketeers came along to unsolve them :D

Proverbs 27:17

And Danny boy goes on peeing in his own bed....then brags about it. :chuckle:

glorydaz

I'm not sure why the result bothers you. The end result in recognizing the who and the what of Paul's preaching when and where is in all inclusive word of reconciliation. I like to know where it is we fit in to God's mystery plan and I'll not stop making all men see what it is no matter what childish name you label me with!

2 Timothy 1:7-10 KJV

Isn't it fun trying to have an adult conversation with Danoh running in and out interrupting? He reminds me of my three year old grandson. Sure, he thinks it's just got to be said...but it's very disruptive. "Yes, little man, we know your brother hit you. No, you don't get to dump that mud on his head." ;)

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
She's a woman.
That loves to study scripture and share it with others.

gimme-five-smiley-emoticon.gif

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Ahhh, a toast to the good ol' days when we could all share and discuss and give our point of view, AND ENJOY IT.
:cheers:

Then why don't you MADists create your own website? And prevent others of any contrary beliefs from posting?

How successful does your little club think that would be?

Interplanner

Ahhh, a toast to the good ol' days when we could all share and discuss and give our point of view, AND ENJOY IT.
:cheers:

I'm sure you have valuable spiritual contributions to make, so make them. (Unless spiritual is a taboo word). But D'ism is irrational.

Danoh

You give me a link and there I am sent to another link. I am not going to chase your links. If you have any evidence to support your idea then copy and paste from those links what you think proves your assertion.

That is not what happened. You posted this.

These verses which I quoted are the very basis which support my teaching that the dispensation of grace began at Acts 13.

And you did not even attempt to prove anything which I said is in error.

Besides that, you have not provided even one verse which supports your idea that it began at Acts 9.

I had already addresed that, so I said this...

I was not sending you from one link to another, followed by another.

Rather, I had already answered your question and was merely showing you I had.

Your having failed to see my answer the first time I addressed it, and my having had to point out to you I had already addressed it, followed by your requesting again that I address it, is what resulted in more than one link, when I answered your second request.

Pay attention, MADist.

Details and patterns that repeat.

And you are still off.

Fact is, the Apostle Paul had a very thriving grace based ministry among the Gentiles before his separation was given more witness or made much more public, later in Acts 13.

Danoh

I'm not sure why the result bothers you. The end result in recognizing the who and the what of Paul's preaching when and where is in all inclusive word of reconciliation. I like to know where it is we fit in to God's mystery plan and I'll not stop making all men see what it is no matter what childish name you label me with!

2 Timothy 1:7-10 KJV

It is my calling you on your errors that bothers you.

Your heir-ers :D do not bother me beyond reading them and pointing them out.

Beyond that, they are your problem; not mine.

Your study approach is off.

No one is perfect.

Last edited: