ECT Things known for ages--Acts 15

Right Divider

Body part
Oh, I didn't realize the synoptics last supper and I Cor 11 and 2 Cor 3-5 were "not" Scripture, that's why I don't know what you mean. You have milked all you can out of one verse that favors your two programs and have made a mockery of study.

You did this 'what NT?' trick last time and it failed.
SCRIPTURE says that the NEW COVENANT is between God and Israel, but YOU claim otherwise based on your "outside information".

You have the problem with understanding the Bible, not me.

Here they are AGAIN, just in case you finally decide to believe the Bible:

Jer 31:31-34 (AKJV/PCE)
(31:31) ¶ Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: (31:32) Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day [that] I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: (31:33) But this [shall be] the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. (31:34) And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Heb 8:6-13 (AKJV/PCE)
(8:6) But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises. (8:7) For if that first [covenant] had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second. (8:8) For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah: (8:9) Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord. (8:10) For this [is] the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: (8:11) And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest. (8:12) For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more. (8:13) In that he saith, A new [covenant], he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old [is] ready to vanish away.

God says... and you don't believe Him.

Interplanner

SCRIPTURE says that the NEW COVENANT is between God and Israel, but YOU claim otherwise based on your "outside information".

You have the problem with understanding the Bible, not me.

Here they are AGAIN, just in case you finally decide to believe the Bible:

Jer 31:31-34 (AKJV/PCE)
(31:31) ¶ Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: (31:32) Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day [that] I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: (31:33) But this [shall be] the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. (31:34) And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Heb 8:6-13 (AKJV/PCE)
(8:6) But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises. (8:7) For if that first [covenant] had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second. (8:8) For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah: (8:9) Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord. (8:10) For this [is] the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: (8:11) And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest. (8:12) For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more. (8:13) In that he saith, A new [covenant], he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old [is] ready to vanish away.

God says... and you don't believe Him.

Oh, so Christ and Paul are not HIM--this God you want me to believe in. Got it. why do you never interact about the synoptic last supper, the recap in I Cor 11 and the independent content of 2 cor 3? You have never done so adequately in the months that they have been brought up.

Making your system scandalous.

Right Divider

Body part
Oh, so Christ and Paul are not HIM--this God you want me to believe in. Got it. why do you never interact about the synoptic last supper, the recap in I Cor 11 and the independent content of 2 cor 3? You have never done so adequately in the months that they have been brought up.

Making your system scandalous.
So you are continuing to confirm your contempt for the clear Word of God.

Interplanner

Oh, I see, the synoptic last suppers, I Cor 11's recap of that, and 2 Cor 3 are "not clear Scripture." Got it.

"Clear Scripture" = proof texts of D'ism, all others be damned. Got it.

Right Divider

Body part
Oh, I see, the synoptic last suppers, I Cor 11's recap of that, and 2 Cor 3 are "not clear Scripture." Got it.

"Clear Scripture" = proof texts of D'ism, all others be damned. Got it.
Recap? LOL

You are insane with your outside in view of the Bible.

The new testament in His blood does NOT cancel the new covenant that God declared that He would make between HIMSELF and ISRAEL.

God is NOT a liar, like you.

Interplanner

Recap? LOL

You are insane with your outside in view of the Bible.

The new testament in His blood does NOT cancel the new covenant that God declared that He would make between HIMSELF and ISRAEL.

God is NOT a liar, like you.

Try as you like, but Jesus effected the new covenant and it benefits all who believe and have faith, says Hebrews, unless there is 'faith' by DNA Jews and 'faith' by DNA non-Jews. It also has nothing to do with a land restoration, because those who live by faith where not looking for a land here nor back in Persia, heb 11. They know how to distinguish between shadow and reality.

You are outside of God's will by deciding that the synoptics last supper, the summary in I Cor 11 of that and 2 Cor 3 don't have to be read about the new covenant. Your beliefs are fantasy.

Right Divider

Body part
Try as you like, but Jesus effected the new covenant and it benefits all who believe and have faith, says Hebrews, unless there is 'faith' by DNA Jews and 'faith' by DNA non-Jews. It also has nothing to do with a land restoration, because those who live by faith where not looking for a land here nor back in Persia, heb 11. They know how to distinguish between shadow and reality.
Try as you like, but the LORD says clearly TWICE in SCRIPTURE that the new covenant will be between HIMSELF and the houses of Israel and Judah (i.e., Israel).

You just don't believe the Bible and therefore, God.

Interplanner

Try as you like, but the LORD says clearly TWICE in SCRIPTURE that the new covenant will be between HIMSELF and the houses of Israel and Judah (i.e., Israel).

You just don't believe the Bible and therefore, God.

But Jesus effected it with his death and resurrection. What does that have to do with a land restoration? Or have you forgotten what the death and resurrection are about? I notice you'd rather not have it mentioned in the 1st half of the synoptics even though it is and is all through John.

Interplanner

What is your term for people who avoid talking about a group of passages on a topic 100 times? Because that is what you are doing.

dodge

I never said I was. I'm wiling to bet you can't answer as to why I can call you fool without an exemption.

The answer is because you ignore what Jesus taught even though you have made an excuse to cover yourself disobeying Jesus.

Interplanner

I never said I was. I'm wiling to bet you can't answer as to why I can call you fool without an exemption.

the thing is that online here, we don't accomplish anything by pounding people with our conclusions that they already know. We have to give reasons. what your reasons for your belief? This is scary because we can find out that we have done really sloppy homework, or that the original text is very different from what we have heard 1000x.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
The answer is because you ignore what Jesus taught even though you have made an excuse to cover yourself disobeying Jesus.

No, the answer is that I know exactly what Jesus taught, while you ignore the rest of the verse to make your faulty case. Try reading the entire thing.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
the thing is that online here, we don't accomplish anything by pounding people with our conclusions that they already know. We have to give reasons. what your reasons for your belief? This is scary because we can find out that we have done really sloppy homework, or that the original text is very different from what we have heard 1000x.

[Jesus]“But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, ‘Raca!’ shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, ‘You fool!’ shall be in danger of hell fire.”[/Jesus]
-Matthew 5:22

Interplanner

[Jesus]“But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, ‘Raca!’ shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, ‘You fool!’ shall be in danger of hell fire.”[/Jesus]
-Matthew 5:22

I already knew and quoted that verse Lighthouse. We do not differ on that. You called me a fool, I did not call you a fool, so it applies to you, of course.

You said I was a fool for not having your identical beliefs. I won't do that because I don't accept your reasons and I have reasons for validating my beliefs. Please get on with reasons instead of being smug about being right without having to answer any questions.

Right Divider

Body part
But Jesus effected it with his death and resurrection. What does that have to do with a land restoration? Or have you forgotten what the death and resurrection are about? I notice you'd rather not have it mentioned in the 1st half of the synoptics even though it is and is all through John.
You always ask the idiotic and ILLOGICAL questions.

The land promise was made by God and never rescinded, THEREFORE it is yet to be fulfilled. God is not a liar, like you.

You simply reject simple, plain and CLEAR scripture and instead, stick to your myth.

Jer 31:31 (AKJV/PCE)
(31:31) ¶ Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

God does not lie.