ECT Things known for ages--Acts 15

Interplanner

Here's a taste of the truth in Christ:
Eph 1
Col 1
Heb 1-2
Phil 2

Get the idea. THAT Christ. Big enough that when we read Peter about the angels longing to be able to see the salvation we have in Christ, we DON'T hear about the restoration of Israel. Big enough so that when we hear the waterfall of voices in heaven praising the Lamb he is just that--the Lamb that was slain, not singing about Lion who will wipe out Iran, Russia and NorK.

Interplanner

This ain't been answered yet???

STP fails to appreciate that it is in christ and those in HIm. Those years. the same seasons Joel 2 was quoted about by Peter.

He would rather pick out his own on his own terms and be the expert, than fuss with Peter on Joel.

SaulToPaul 2

Here's a taste of the truth in Christ:
Eph 1
Col 1
Heb 1-2
Phil 2

Get the idea. THAT Christ. Big enough that when we read Peter about the angels longing to be able to see the salvation we have in Christ, we DON'T hear about the restoration of Israel. Big enough so that when we hear the waterfall of voices in heaven praising the Lamb he is just that--the Lamb that was slain, not singing about Lion who will wipe out Iran, Russia and NorK.

:chuckle:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I already knew and quoted that verse Lighthouse. We do not differ on that. You called me a fool, I did not call you a fool, so it applies to you, of course.
You missed something. Look again.

You said I was a fool for not having your identical beliefs. I won't do that because I don't accept your reasons and I have reasons for validating my beliefs. Please get on with reasons instead of being smug about being right without having to answer any questions.

That is not why I called you a fool. I didn't always believe as I do now, and I was not a fool.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I can't read your mind and I don't have time to. What are you saying that you have not said?

[Jesus]“But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, ‘Raca!’ shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, ‘You fool!’ shall be in danger of hell fire.”[/Jesus]
-Matthew 5:22

Do you see it now?

Interplanner

[Jesus]“But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, ‘Raca!’ shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, ‘You fool!’ shall be in danger of hell fire.”[/Jesus]
-Matthew 5:22

Do you see it now?

Yes, you think a theology difference is worth getting angry enough about to call an older brother in Christ a fool on the internet because you are 'safe' from being in person. You get the adrenalin of feeling brave but it is a sham.

You have decided to shut off your mind and not analyze your beliefs.

SaulToPaul 2

Yes, you think a theology difference is worth getting angry enough about to call an older brother in Christ a fool on the internet because you are 'safe' from being in person. You get the adrenalin of feeling brave but it is a sham.

More amateur psychology?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame

I'm not angry.:nono: Far from it. Annoyed by your willful ignorance, but not angry. And I'm not afraid to call someone a fool in person. That has nothing to do with bravery. And if I didn't analyze my beliefs I wouldn't believe what I do now; I'd still agree with you.

Danoh

dodge said:
November 1st, 2016 09:35 AM
Rom 16:7
Salute Andronicus and Junia, my kinsmen, and my fellowprisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.

The other Apostles obviously taught the "mystery" because they were in Jesus before Paul according to Paul.

Hadn't realized you have been asserting that that far back on here.

When was the first time you heard or read of Dispensationalism and or of any of it's teachers and so on?

Thanks,

Rom. 5:8
Prov. 27:17
Acts 17:11-12.

dodge

Hadn't realized you have been asserting that that far back on here.

When was the first time you heard or read of Dispensationalism and or of any of it's teachers and so on?

Thanks,

Rom. 5:8
Prov. 27:17
Acts 17:11-12.

Probably a little over a year ago, and then I read arguments and debates on both sides of the debate. MAD has to disregard to many scriptures to make MAD work that do not fit.