ECT These signs will follow them who believe.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
How many Mark 16 signs has God performed through you?

Mat 12:38 Then certain of the scribes and of the Pharisees answered, saying, Master, we would see a sign from thee.
Mat 12:39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If it were so, there would be no reason to ask, we would see it happening all over the place.

Mar 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. Mar 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Mar 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Mat 12:38 Then certain of the scribes and of the Pharisees answered, saying, Master, we would see a sign from thee.
Mat 12:39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:

Wow, just like oat, you wont answer a direct question. Are you ashamed of what you claim that Lord has enabled you to do? The signs are suppose to be for non believers, and you claim thats what we all are.

Disobeying what you claim the Lord freely gave by freely giving in return.

Youve clearly never even thought about that passage you just quoted, if you had even thought about who the audience was there, and compared it to the signs and wonders performed by the apostles in acts, you would understand it. Are you saying the apostles were wicked and idolatrous since they gave signs and wonders to lead non believers to Him?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Acts 2:4 = Jews only.

Act 1:4 And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me.
Act 1:5 For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.
Act 1:6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?
Act 1:7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.
Act 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Wow, just like oat, you wont answer a direct question. Are you ashamed of what you claim that Lord has enabled you to do? The signs are suppose to be for non believers, and you claim thats what we all are.

Disobeying what you claim the Lord freely gave by freely giving in return.

Youve clearly never even thought about that passage you just quoted, if you had even thought about who the audience was there, and compared it to the signs and wonders performed by the apostles in acts, you would understand it. Are you saying the apostles were wicked and idolatrous since they gave signs and wonders to lead non believers to Him?

These signs WILL follow them who believe.

You don't.

LA

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Act 1:4 And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me.
Act 1:5 For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.
Act 1:6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?
Act 1:7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.
Act 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

And you just proved yet again, you dont know who the direct audience is there and then the context is .....

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
These signs WILL follow them who believe.

You don't.

LA

Says who? You?

Jesus i know and Paul i know, but who are you? This guy?

Matthew 7:21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter. 22 “Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?’ 23 “And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.’

Note who the signs and wonders followed here:

.....and many wonders and signs were done by...... the apostles. Hmm, wonder why all of them werent doing them since they were suppose to follow ALL believers according to you and oatmeal... guess you guys are...........wrong *gasp*

Acts 2:36-43
36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.
41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.
42 And they continued steadfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.
43 And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
One told me to my face that he either saw or knows a guy who saw (as if it matters) a clinically dead body being raised from the dead but, for some reason, the charismatics stopped praying over the corpse and the person returned to death. I said, "If the corpse was partly raised to life, by stopping praying, didn't they murder him?" No answer.

It has gotten that insane for these heathens. Any claim to the supernatural doesn't need verified or tested - the claim itself is verification enough, and they trust the people making them without question.

When the day comes that The Image speaks, they'll bow before it.

You are so puffed up Musterian.

I have heard men preach against the silly ideas of men in order to avoid the real truth, but when they stop kicking against the pricks, they go and do exactly the same thing as every other novice did.

I laugh, you are no different.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Says who? You?

Matthew 7:21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter. 22 “Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?’ 23 “And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.’

Note who the signs and wonders followed here:

.....and many wonders and signs were done by...... the apostles.

So what?

The words of Jesus remain true always.

Act 6:8 And Stephen, full of faith and power, did great wonders and miracles among the people.

LA

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

I have heard men preach against the silly ideas of men in order to avoid the real truth, but when they stop kicking against the pricks, they go and do exactly the same thing as every other novice did.

LA

I laugh even harder at your comparison of yourself to the apostle Paul.

If anything is puffed up, its that.

God's Truth

Says who? You?

You do NOT understand that scripture.

That scripture where the demon says Jesus I know and Paul I know--- That scripture is about the men, who were trying to cast out demons SAYING THEY CAST OUT DEMONS in the name of the person Paul preaches That means they did not know Jesus themselves. In other words, they did not KNOW JESUS BECAUSE THEY DID NOT OBEY JESUS.

13But also some of the Jewish exorcists, who went from place to place, attempted to name over those who had the evil spirits the name of the Lord Jesus, saying, "I adjure you by Jesus whom Paul preaches." 14Seven sons of one Sceva, a Jewish chief priest, were doing this. 15And the evil spirit answered and said to them, "I recognize Jesus, and I know about Paul, but who are you?"…

Matthew 7:21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter. 22 “Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord,

That scripture is telling us that we HAVE TO repent of our sins.

The people went around doing things such as casting out demons, but they did NOT REPENT OF THEIR SINS. They went around casting out demons but they were sinful people doing SINS in the rest of their life.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

LA

I made no such comment.

You want to lie as usual to make your own opinion look right.

LA

You are either outright lying right now that you compared yourself to Paul with your statement in bold, or you don't even understand what it means yet you cited it and cited it with arrogance. You directly compared yourself to Paul with that statement.

“It is hard for you to kick against the pricks” was a Greek proverb, but it was also familiar to the Jews and anyone who made a living in agriculture. An ox goad was a stick with a pointed piece of iron on its tip used to prod the oxen when plowing. The farmer would prick the animal to steer it in the right direction. Sometimes the animal would rebel by kicking out at the prick, and this would result in the prick being driven even further into its flesh. In essence, the more an ox rebelled, the more it suffered. Thus, Jesus’ words to Saul on the road to Damascus: “It is hard for you to kick against the pricks.”

Of the better-known Bible translations, the actual phrase “kick against the pricks” is found only in the King James Version. It is mentioned only twice, in Acts 9:5 and Acts 26:14. The apostle Paul (then known as Saul) was on his way to Damascus to persecute the Christians when he had a blinding encounter with Jesus. Luke records the event: “And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? It is hard for thee to kick against the pricks” (Acts 26:14 KJV). Modern translations have changed the word pricks to goads. All translations except the KJV and NKJV, omit the phrase altogether from Acts 9:5.

Read more: http://www.gotquestions.org/kick-against-the-pricks.html#ixzz3MTQiRI5A

Is your lying now that you didnt compare yourself to the apostle Paul directly, a fruit of your spirit?

God's Truth

There is nothing wrong with sounding like Paul.

For we are to sound as if we are speaking the words of Jesus Christ Himself.

1 Peter 4:11 If anyone speaks, they should do so as one who speaks the very words of God.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You are either outright lying right now that you compared yourself to Paul with your statement in bold, or you don't even understand what it means yet you cited it and cited it with arrogance. You directly compared yourself to Paul with that statement.

Read more: http://www.gotquestions.org/kick-against-the-pricks.html#ixzz3MTQiRI5A

Is your lying now that you didnt compare yourself to the apostle Paul directly, a fruit of your spirit?

You must be out of your mind to suggest I was comparing myself with Paul by using the term "kick against the pricks"

Your main purpose in life seems to be to try and find a reason so you can condemn.

What a miserable life you must have.

LA

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You must be out of your mind to suggest I was comparing myself with Paul by using the term "kick against the pricks"

Your main purpose in life seems to be to try and find a reason so you can condemn.

What a miserable life you must have.

LA

Keep lying and being bitter that you were caught, its an ancient phrase that is only in the kjv and nkjv bible, not common at all and anyone who reads either would know what you said and you directly compared yourself while mocking someone. (unless you want to act like you are using the modern english meaning of one of those words you used, tsk tsk)

Thats the epitome of puffed up.