ECT These signs will follow them who believe.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I trusted the Lord after hearing and believing the word of truth, the gospel of my salvation and am saved and sealed and there's not a thing you (or me for that matter) can do to mess it up. Christ did all the work. I did nada. You hate that.

What made you trust Him?

Did He do that for you as well?

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Trusting the Lord for salvation is not a DO. It's believing what has already been done (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV).

Did the Lord do the believing for you, or was there a reason you believed, where others who heard the same message did not believe.

what made the difference.

LA

God's Truth

I trusted the Lord after hearing and believing the word of truth, the gospel of my salvation and am saved and sealed and there's not a thing you (or me for that matter) can do to mess it up. Christ did all the work. I did nada. You hate that.

Jesus says that we have to believe and obey.

Luke 11:28 He replied, "Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it."

No scripture anywhere teaches what you believe.

No Apostle, not even Paul is going to go against Jesus who says, "Blessed rather are those who hear the world of God and obey it."

It is sickening to hear you say that Paul changed what the WORD of God says. It is sickening that you think that Jesus told Paul to change what Jesus says.

God's Truth

Are you so foolish? Having begun in the Spirit, are you now being made perfect by the flesh?

I don't preach circumcision of the flesh.

Paul did not call the Galatians foolish for obeying Jesus. HA

Paul called them foolish for getting circumcised.

God's Truth

I trusted the Lord believing Paul's "my gospel" (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) and am saved.

Just listen to your confused mess.

Paul did not get permission from Jesus to change what he, the WORD OF GOD says.

Jesus said obey.

You say Jesus told Paul to start teaching just believe and do not have to obey.

It would be so laughable, but this is serious.

God's Truth

gT "forgives me" for the neg rep I gave her, but only because she believes she has to forgive to be forgiven (Matthew 6:15 KJV) whereas we in the Body are forgiven all trespasses (Colossians 2:13 KJV) and forgive one another even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven us (Ephesians 4:32 KJV).

Things that are different are not the same.

What a mess.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Did the Lord do the believing for you,
God gave me (just like He gives all men 1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV) a choice to believe (Romans 3:21-22 KJV) or believe not (2 Timothy 4:3-4 KJV)/receive the love of the truth (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV, Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV) or not (2 Thessalonians 2:10 KJV).

Trust the Lord believing it!

1 Corinthians 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

1 Corinthians 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

1 Corinthians 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

1 Corinthians 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

It's the power of God to save you!

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

heir

TOL Subscriber
or was there a reason you believed, where others who heard the same message did not believe.
I had the same opportunity to be saved as anyone as God was in Christ reconciling the world unto Himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them (2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV). Those who believe not (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) have had their minds corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ (2 Corinthians 11:3 KJV). This is the result of listening to deceitful workers (2 Corinthians 11:13-14) courtesy of the mystery of iniquity that doth already work (2 Thessalonians 2:10 KJV). They are in pulpits all over the world!

Don't allow them to corrupt your mind a second longer! Trust the Lord believing what Christ did for you (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) now!

oatmeal

Signs do follow those who believe.

But we can include in that list those who believe as they pray, they will get answers to prayers, maybe no one else will know or see that sign, but it is blessed assurance to the one praying, that God is listening and active in his life.

Matthew 21:22

People who are looking for the Hollywood version of signs are missing the point