ECT These signs will follow them who believe.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I just explained why Gentiles were considered dogs.

They were considered dogs because they did not know God the Father. They did not obey God, therefore, they did not know Him.

Dogs do not know who their father is.

Again, we know who our Father is by obeying Him.

You're changing the subject though?

God's Truth

Jesus came first for those who already knew God as their Father.

Of course, Jesus is going to come first for those who are already God's children.

When Jesus was crucified, all could come to him to get to the Father.

All could come to Jesus to become a child of God.

All we have to do to become a child of God is to do what Jesus says to do. He tells us what to do while he was on earth.

Paul preaches the same thing. Paul taught for all to repent and have faith in Jesus.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Of course, Jesus is going to come first for those who are already God's children.

All we have to do to become a child of God is to do what Jesus says to do. He tells us what to do while he was on earth.

Paul preaches the same thing. Paul taught for all to repent and have faith in Jesus.

Grace by faith plus nothing! That's the correct formula!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Christ came to the "Lost Sheep of the House of Israel!"

God's Truth

You're changing the subject though?

No, I am not changing the subject.

You believe that Paul taught a different gospel, and that Jesus only said things for the lost sheep of Israel.

I have explained that Jesus came first for those who already belonged to God. I have explained why they already belonged to God. I have explained that we too can become children of God by obeying what Jesus says.

God's Truth

Grace by faith plus nothing! That's the correct formula!

God saves those who love Him, and we love Him by obeying.

You do NOT LOVE GOD if you are not OBEYING HIM.

2 John 1:6
And this is love: that we walk in obedience to his commands. As you have heard from the beginning, his command is that you walk in love.

You are not loved by God if you are not obeying Him.

God loves those who love Him.

We are not even known by God if we do not first love Him.

1 Corinthians 8:3 But whoever loves God is known by God.

Psalm 91:14 "Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.

Proverbs 8:17 I love those who love me, and those who seek me find me.

1 Samuel 2:30
"Therefore the LORD, the God of Israel, declares: 'I promised that members of your family would minister before me forever.' But now the LORD declares: 'Far be it from me! Those who honor me I will honor, but those who despise me will be disdained.

John 14:21 NET
The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will reveal myself to him."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Jesus came for them. However, when he was crucified...when he died, then all could come to him.

It does not mean his words are not for us. It means they are first to the Jews, and then to everyone else.

Nope! He said, He came to the Lost Sheep of the House of Israel only!
And, that's what He meant during His earthly ministry to the Jews!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Today, according to the Bible (Ephesians 4:5-6) "one Lord, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of all who is over all and through all and in all." What kind of Baptism do you think it's talking about?

According to the Bible, the believers are all to be baptized in water and in Spirit according to the words of Jesus --

Mat 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Mat 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Paul was baptized in water himself--

Act 22:16 And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.

Paul baptized others in water--

Act 19:1 And it came to pass, that, while Apollos was at Corinth, Paul having passed through the upper coasts came to Ephesus: and finding certain disciples,
Act 19:2 He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto him, We have not so much as heard whether there be any Holy Ghost.
Act 19:3 And he said unto them, Unto what then were ye baptized? And they said, Unto John's baptism.
Act 19:4 Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.
Act 19:5 When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.
Act 19:6 And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them;
and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.
Act 19:7 And all the men were about twelve.

Baptism in water must be important, even Jesus did not try to avoid it, and Peter commanded it--

Act 10:47 Can any man forbid water, that these should not be baptized, which have received the Holy Ghost as well as we?
Act 10:48 And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord. Then prayed they him to tarry certain days.

Peter in delivering the keys to the Kingdom offered it to those convicted by the Holy Spirit--

Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
God saves those who love Him, and we love Him by obeying.

You do NOT LOVE GOD if you are not OBEYING HIM.

2 John 1:6
And this is love: that we walk in obedience to his commands. As you have heard from the beginning, his command is that you walk in love.

You are not loved by God if you are not obeying Him.

God loves those who love Him.

We are not even known by God if we do not first love Him.

1 Corinthians 8:3 But whoever loves God is known by God.

Psalm 91:14 "Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.

Proverbs 8:17 I love those who love me, and those who seek me find me.

1 Samuel 2:30
"Therefore the LORD, the God of Israel, declares: 'I promised that members of your family would minister before me forever.' But now the LORD declares: 'Far be it from me! Those who honor me I will honor, but those who despise me will be disdained.

John 14:21 NET
The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will reveal myself to him."

One cannot enter eternal life by doing the following;

1) Personal good works/deeds!
2) Water Baptism!
3) Attending church regularly!
4) Supposed obedience to laws and regulations!

God's Truth

Well LA, "one Lord, one faith, one baptism," What kind of baptism is
being spoken of in this verse?"

A person could receive the Holy Spirit before, during, or after water baptism.

There is only one baptism of the Holy Spirit.

Water baptism is an outward expression of what is inside of you...it is about repentance and dying to the sins of the Lord.

John the baptizer prepared the way for the Lord with a water baptism of repentance of sins. We are still to prepare the way for the Lord to live in our hearts. We prepare the way for Jesus by our repentance.

God's Truth

One cannot enter eternal life by doing the following;

1) Personal good works/deeds!
2) Water Baptism!
3) Attending church regularly!
4) Supposed obedience to laws and regulations!

We cannot get salvation by doing nice things for others.

We cannot pay for salvation.

We cannot become a child of God by deciding to be circumcised and observing special days.

We must do what Jesus says.

He is the way.

His words are life.

Merely listening to what he says will not do it.

We must believe and obey by repenting of our sins, and doing what Jesus says.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Until he was crucified.

Christ paid the price for ALL of mankind's sins! However, ONLY
those who, hear the Grace Message, place their faith in Christ
as their Lord and Savior, are sealed/indwelt by the Holy Spirit,
and are baptized into the "Body of Christ" by the Holy Spirit will
enter eternal life!

Your works/deeds, water baptism, and so called obedience
to the "Law" won't earn you eternal life! You MUST receive
the "Righteousness of Christ" in order to gain eternal life!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
We cannot get salvation by doing nice things for others.

We cannot pay for salvation.

We cannot become a child of God by deciding to be circumcised and observing special days.

We must do what Jesus says.

He is the way.

His words are life.

Merely listening to what he says will not do it.

We must believe and obey by repenting of our sins, and doing what Jesus says.

Do you mean one must first, give up all known sins before
they can become a Child of God?

God's Truth

Christ paid the price for ALL of mankind's sins! However, ONLY
those who, hear the Grace Message, place their faith in Christ
as their Lord and Savior, are sealed/indwelt by the Holy Spirit,
and are baptized into the "Body of Christ" by the Holy Spirit will
enter eternal life!

Your works/deeds, water baptism, and so called obedience
to the "Law" won't earn you eternal life! You MUST receive
the "Righteousness of Christ" in order to gain eternal life!

There is a New Covenant.

New Testament means New Covenant.

There is changes to the old law.

That changed old law is our new law.

We do not have to clean ourselves as the Jews used to have to do.

For faith in Jesus' blood cleans us. That does not mean we no longer have to obey.

Remember, the Gentiles were called the unclean people. They were called unclean because they did not clean themselves as the Jews did just to worship God. The Jews were the clean people because they were circumcised, they adhered to a dietary law, they observed special days, they did various external washings, and they sacrificed animals.