ECT These signs will follow them who believe.

God's Truth

I'm saved by this gospel, hence the "by which also ye are saved":

1 Corinthians 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

1 Corinthians 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

1 Corinthians 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

1 Corinthians 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

That's little gT's perverted gospel. She thinks she sought God at an old fashioned altar, but Paul tells us she didn't!

Romans 3:11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
More bad news from the pervert who would have us think that we are not accepted in the beloved.

Ephesians 1:6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

You cannot call Jesus' gospel perverted and also say you are saved.

heir

TOL Subscriber
gT "forgives me" for the neg rep I gave her, but only because she believes she has to forgive to be forgiven (Matthew 6:15 KJV) whereas we in the Body are forgiven all trespasses (Colossians 2:13 KJV) and forgive one another even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven us (Ephesians 4:32 KJV).

Things that are different are not the same.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I trusted the Lord believing Paul's "my gospel" (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) and am saved.

You can not see you are trusting in a doctrine instead of actually going to Christ and doing what He tells you to do.

Rom 6:17 But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.

Rom 6:19 I speak after the manner of men because of the infirmity of your flesh: for as ye have yielded your members servants to uncleanness and to iniquity unto iniquity; even so now yield your members servants to righteousness unto holiness.
Rom 6:20 For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness.

Jas 2:19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
Jas 2:20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?
Jas 2:21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?
Jas 2:22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Why don't you?

I did.

Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

You have not.

LA

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
gT "forgives me" for the neg rep I gave her, but only because she believes she has to forgive to be forgiven (Matthew 6:15 KJV) whereas we in the Body are forgiven all trespasses (Colossians 2:13 KJV) and forgive one another even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven us (Ephesians 4:32 KJV).

Things that are different are not the same.
I bet GT doesn't ask forgiveness of the neg reps she gives.

john w

Hall of Fame
I did.

Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

You have not.

LA
Slicl...real slick...slick as an eel, slithering down a drain pipe, as she subtily(Gen. 3 KJV), deltes the verses following:

Acts 2 KJV
40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.

41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.

42 And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.

43 And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.

44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common;

45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.

46 And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,

47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

Perform wonders and signs... Have all things in common...go to the temple...sell your possessions and goods....

Do it.

She has not.

Fraud. Scammer. Poser.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Makes you wonder what they are doing with all that Holy Spirit power they claim to have.

The power is not ours.

and we never said it was. You lie about what I have said.

However, yes Gods power has been shown to be IN myself and IN all those who truly believe what Christ says to us personally as written in His word.

Mat 22:29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Mar 8:38 Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

LA