all four call themselves christian
are helping me make my case
but
genuineoriginal is a special case
how can you post something like that?
how do you find stuff like that?
you make right winger christians proud

How have I "made your case" chrys?

Why is genuineoriginal's post a "special case" and why are you troubled by him pointing out the hard cold facts?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I realize that unions also support the democrat party which I detest but,

why do you detest the democratic party?

Why are you willing to accept republicans that are for abortion?

Why is genuineoriginal's post a "special case" and why are you troubled by him pointing out the hard cold facts?

will you please answer my question?
and
then I will answer your three questions

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
What happened to the republican party that it left the middle class worker behind chrys?

too many voted for obama
too many voted for democrats
look what we had to do to get rid of harry reid
obama and reid have been in charge for the past six years
and
you want to know what happened to the republican party?

don't forget pelosi

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
will you please answer my question?
and
then I will answer your three questions

You are just dodging the questions I asked in my post. When you answer my questions, I will answer yours. Here I will repost my questions to you...

Boeing workers & engineers voted out the union in SC (a RTW state) in 2011 and are prepared to unionize in 2015.

One has to ask themselves why would they change their minds so quickly?

It couldn't be that Boeing is screwing their engineers & workers alike and they feel their is no other way to get a fair shake could it?

If they were compensating these people fairly would these folks feel they need to unionize?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
And now, for the rest of the story . . .

just remember this was posted by a someone who calls himself a
right winger
and
a christian

it suggests pro life christians who vote for republicans because the democrats support abortion are whores for the republican party

chrysostom

Hall of Fame

christians who are for life and against abortion are voting for republicans because the democratic party supports abortion
and
this so called right wing christian posts an article suggesting they are whores for the republican party

genuineoriginal

I will never forget this
and
will do my best to make sure others do not forget this

rocketman agrees with genuineoriginal

they both call themselves right winger christians

can you believe that?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
And now, for the rest of the story . . .
_____
The Pro-Life Movement Must Stop Being Whores of the Republican Party
. . .
The Republican Leadership knows the pro-life movement is in its pocket. They have nowhere else to go. They have no one else to vote for. As much as Republicans look at black voters and tut-tut that they are being taken advantage of by a Democratic Party that knows black voters will not go anywhere, the Republicans are doing precisely the same to pro-life voters
. . .
National Right to Life, among others, must stop working so hard to give seals of approval to the GOP and must start fighting the GOP. The pro-life cause must stop being a job protection racket for otherwise failed political consultants and must be a child protection effort willing to fight those failed political consultants and the politicians they back.

It is clear the GOP thinks the pro-life cause can be taken for granted and its voters will come home every election because of the Supreme Court, the Mexico City policy, etc. But it must be a two way street. The pro-life cause must stop acting like the Republican Party’s whore and must, instead, show New Testament grace to the world and Old Testament vengeance to politicians.
_____​

you need to see this

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
christians who are for life and against abortion are voting for republicans because the democratic party supports abortion
and
this so called right wing christian posts an article suggesting they are whores for the republican party

genuineoriginal

I will never forget this
and
will do my best to make sure others do not forget this

rocketman agrees with genuineoriginal

they both call themselves right winger christians

can you believe that?

Everyone already knows you are a whore for the republican party and see no evil in them.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Everyone already knows you are a whore for the republican party and see no evil in them.

:think:

I would call the GOP the whores, and call him the whoremonger. Metaphorically as the LORD did to Israel.

genuineoriginal

genuineoriginal is a special case
how can you post something like that?
how do you find stuff like that?
There are many conservatives that are sick and tired of the Republican party selling us out by promising to be Pro-Life, but acting Pro-Abortion after being elected.

Cleekster

whether it is

right to work
or
right to life

you know how the republicans are going to vote
you know how the democrats are going to vote

the democratic party supports abortion
and
christians cannot ignore that

we need to
destroy the democratic party
vote republican

nah we need to destroy both parties...

kmoney

Hall of Fame
sorry
you haven't been here long enough to realize how many so called right wingers bash the republicans
and
they claim that there is no difference
so
this thread is dedicated to helping them see the difference

There is definitely a difference.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Christian (Other)
Right Winger
The pro-life cause must stop acting like the Republican Party’s whore and must, instead, show New Testament grace to the world and Old Testament vengeance to politicians.
Christian
Right Winger
Christian
Right Winger
:think:

I would call the GOP the whores, and call him the whoremonger. Metaphorically as the LORD did to Israel.

can you believe what they say?

Last edited:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There is definitely a difference.

So then the republican majority in the House and Senate stopped Obama's amnesty executive order for illegal aliens?

So then they over turned socialized medicine (Obamacare) now that they have both chambers when they pretended they were against it with party line votes? If they were against it, they would have acted now that they have a majority. Stop regurgitating information and engage your critical thinking skills.

This is for all the fools, not you necessarily. And to expose chyrsostom.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
So then the republican majority in the House and Senate stopped Obama's amnesty executive order for illegal aliens?

So then they over turned socialized medicine (Obamacare) now that they have both chambers when they pretended they were against it with party line votes? If they were against it, they would have acted now that they have a majority. Stop regurgitating information and engage your critical thinking skills.

This is for all the fools, not you necessarily. And to expose chyrsostom.

I can see you do not understand how congress works
the republicans are in control of both houses
but
they do not have a veto proof majority

do you know what that means?