Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
here is another lesson on how congress works
have you noticed that harry reid is still in the senate
but
he is no longer in control?
do you know how that happened?

Repent. Neg rep you whoremonger. The GOP is your whore and you are their whoremonger. Exactly as the LORD said about Israel.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Repent. Neg rep you whoremonger. The GOP is your whore and you are their whoremonger. Exactly as the LORD said about Israel.

oh no
not another neg rep
you really know how to hurt a guy

so I take it you are not interested in any more lessons on how congress works

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
I can see you do not understand how congress works
the republicans are in control of both houses
but
they do not have a veto proof majority

do you know what that means?

Did they employ the power of the purse & defund Amnesty? NO!
Obamacare? NO!

Did they employ the same filibuster rules in the Senate as Reid did? NO!

Was the RNC prepare to spend $400,000 to smear conservatives that were holdout votes against the amnesty scheme? YES!

Face it, they are a bunch of gutless cowards...

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Did they employ the power of the purse & defund Amnesty? NO!
Obamacare? NO!

Did they employ the same filibuster rules in the Senate as Reid did? NO!

Was the RNC prepare to spend $400,000 to smear conservatives that were holdout votes against the amnesty scheme? YES!

Face it, they are a bunch of gutless cowards...

why don't you just go straight to name calling?

it will save a lot of time

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
why don't you give us a lesson on how congress works?

Just gave you a lesson on what your RINO cowards could have done & didn't you obviously were not paying attention. They have the power but, refuse to use it out fear or complicity...pure & simple

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Just gave you a lesson on what your RINO cowards could have done & didn't you obviously were not paying attention. They have the power but, refuse to use it out fear or complicity...pure & simple

why do you detest the democratic party?
why do you call yourself a christian?
why do you call yourself a right winger?

how do you get rid of the democrats?
by bashing the republicans?
you need a lesson in common sense

kmoney

Hall of Fame
So then the republican majority in the House and Senate stopped Obama's amnesty executive order for illegal aliens?

So then they over turned socialized medicine (Obamacare) now that they have both chambers when they pretended they were against it with party line votes? If they were against it, they would have acted now that they have a majority. Stop regurgitating information and engage your critical thinking skills.

This is for all the fools, not you necessarily. And to expose chyrsostom.

It sounds like you are saying there is no difference because they aren't accomplishing everything you want them to. It's not as if they haven't tried to attack Obamacare and his immigration actions. But they can't simply do whatever they want. Politics requires compromise and there are differences in what each side fights for.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
why do you detest the democratic party?

For the same reason I detest the RNC & the RINO's that fly under their banner, they are self serving gutless clowns who do not protect the constitution, they do not serve the people but, serve the interests of their corporatist donors. No different from the democrats, the two are indistinguishable.

why do you call yourself a christian?

I guess the same question could be asked of you, in fact why do you call yourself a christian?

why do you call yourself a right winger?

Because I am to the right of you...

how do you get rid of the democrats?

The same way you get rid of RINO's...don't vote for them.

by bashing the republicans?

Is that what they are? I couldn't tell the difference being they are not even willing to put up a fight before conceding, in fact being they attack those that are willing to put up a fight, I would say they are complicit with the enemy, and you support them in that which makes you just as bad. Somebody on another thread proposed that the Republicans should use a big rubber stamp as their symbol instead of the elephant which would be appropriate, I think they should trade the elephant for a jellyfish because like the RINO's they have no backbone. To be fair I bash the democrats just as bad, I am certainly not a "see no evil" cheerleader for these cowards as you are. When they stand for something instead of empty words I'll give them credit, until then..I'll call them for what they are...cowards.

you need a lesson in common sense

And you sir need a reality check...

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It sounds like you are saying there is no difference because they aren't accomplishing everything you want them to.

No, this is about the major core issues. And there is no difference. The difference lies in the redistribution of wealth, and who is on the receiving end. Tell me what major item they are at odds with. Just one.

Then show me the legislation Boehner has let come forward for a vote to stop Obama. Scratch that, the answer is zero.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
christians vote republican simply because the democratic party supports abortion
and
christians cannot ignore that

calling them whores makes you sound like union goons

unions support the democratic party

that is the difference

we need to
destroy the democratic party
vote republican

genuineoriginal

we need to
destroy the democratic party
vote republican

Both parties are corrupt.

Your recommendation for dealing with the corrupt Democratic party is to support the corrupt Republican party.

What is your recommendation for dealing with the corrupt Republican party?