The Wrath of God

Robert Pate

Banned
nope is a sign of appreciation even on a secular level kids model themselves after their hero’s...

Yup...but He loves us anyway...and for trying...not once did He say think I have come to abolish the law...you don’t need to follow me...no need to obey me mine...

The apostle Paul is the one that said the law has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15 Paul received direct revelations from Jesus, including the Gospel, Galatians 1:11, 12. You still don't understand what it means to live by the Spirit.

clefty

The apostle Paul is the one that said the law has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15 Paul received direct revelations from Jesus, including the Gospel, Galatians 1:11, 12. You still don't understand what it means to live by the Spirit.

I have already addressed this as the difference between traffic laws and a parking ticket (ordinance) which is against you for breaking the law not removing the traffic law...

Even illustrating it as a military ordnance coming at you...that was abolished the consequence of breaking the law...eternal death is avoided if you are covered by Him it will PASS OVER...

So the following link is NOT just for you anymore as I think you will ignore, even reject, it altogether but now I will post it for any who ever may follow this thread.

“having abolished in His flesh the enmity, that is, the law of commandments contained in ordinances, so as to create in Himself one new man from the two, thus making peace,”

That is the scripture and here is the link explaining better than I can:

https://biblethingsinbibleways.word...ition-misunderstandings-regarding-eph-214-16/

There really was enmity between two men He brought together and made one citizen of Israel...

Yah...may he read the link for clarity and understanding of You and Your way...

Robert Pate

Banned
I have already addressed this as the difference between traffic laws and a parking ticket (ordinance) which is against you for breaking the law not removing the traffic law...

Even illustrating it as a military ordnance coming at you...that was abolished the consequence of breaking the law...eternal death is avoided if you are covered by Him it will PASS OVER...

So the following link is NOT just for you anymore as I think you will ignore, even reject, it altogether but now I will post it for any who ever may follow this thread.

“having abolished in His flesh the enmity, that is, the law of commandments contained in ordinances, so as to create in Himself one new man from the two, thus making peace,”

That is the scripture and here is the link explaining better than I can:

https://biblethingsinbibleways.word...ition-misunderstandings-regarding-eph-214-16/

There really was enmity between two men He brought together and made one citizen of Israel...

Yah...may he read the link for clarity and understanding of You and Your way...

The scripture says what it says. As usual, some that don't like what it says and try to change it.

The "New Man" is that man that is living by faith and by the Holy Spirit. The "Middle Wall of Partition" is the law that has been abolished.

clefty

The scripture says what it says. As usual, some that don't like what it says and try to change it.

The "New Man" is that man that is living by faith and by the Holy Spirit. The "Middle Wall of Partition" is the law that has been abolished.

Keep embarrassing yourself...and cheating yourself of your reward...very sloppy use of the sword...

Please note the context of the text:

“Therefore remember that you, once Gentiles in the flesh—who are called Uncircumcision by what is called uthe Circumcision made in the flesh by hands—12 that at that time you were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world. 13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ.”

There it is...Paul is speaking of the gentiles far off aliens strangers from Israel...but now have been brought near by the blood of Christ...

Notice it is NOT you have been brought near “TO CHRIST” but BY the blood of Christ...NEAR TO WHAT/WHO?

Paul repeats it:

“And He came and preached peace to you (1. Gentiles) who were afar off and to those (2. Jews) who were near. 18 For through Him we both have access by one Spirit to the Father.”

That “new man” is reconciled as one in HIM...it is TWO different men the gentile and the jew...the far and the near are now both Citizen of Israel in HIM...and have access by one Spirit to the Father...

It is not 1.you before the Law was abolished and 2.) you after it was abolished...now reconciled in Him...you dont become ONE with the sin filled ONE you were...and certainly not because the Law was abolished...

What was that about not liking what it says in scriptures and changing it?

Robert Pate

Banned
Keep embarrassing yourself...and cheating yourself of your reward...very sloppy use of the sword...

Please note the context of the text:

“Therefore remember that you, once Gentiles in the flesh—who are called Uncircumcision by what is called uthe Circumcision made in the flesh by hands—12 that at that time you were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world. 13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ.”

There it is...Paul is speaking of the gentiles far off aliens strangers from Israel...but now have been brought near by the blood of Christ...

Notice it is NOT you have been brought near “TO CHRIST” but BY the blood of Christ...NEAR TO WHAT/WHO?

Paul repeats it:

“And He came and preached peace to you (1. Gentiles) who were afar off and to those (2. Jews) who were near. 18 For through Him we both have access by one Spirit to the Father.”

That “new man” is reconciled as one in HIM...it is TWO different men the gentile and the jew...the far and the near are now both Citizen of Israel in HIM...and have access by one Spirit to the Father...

It is not 1.you before the Law was abolished and 2.) you after it was abolished...now reconciled in Him...you dont become ONE with the sin filled ONE you were...and certainly not because the Law was abolished...

What was that about not liking what it says in scriptures and changing it?

The law has been abolished, whether you like it or not. This what the scripture says.

"Having abolished in his flesh the enmity EVEN THE LAW OF COMMANDMENTS" Ephesians 2:15.

Where there is law there is judgment and condemnation. If you are found to be trusting in the law in the judgment you will perish.

Jesus and Jesus alone is the reconciler. Everyone has ALREADY been reconciled to God by Jesus Christ, our part is to accept the offer of reconciliation that has been extended to us. No laws or religion needed.

clefty

The law has been abolished, whether you like it or not. This what the scripture says.

"Having abolished in his flesh the enmity EVEN THE LAW OF COMMANDMENTS" Ephesians 2:15.

Nope not here in this text either...you make Jesus be a liar? He said dont think that it would be abolished...

Maybe this will help...not you but others who might be reading:

“Dogma is the root word of dogmasin, translated “ordinances” in Ephesians 2:15. Many understand this to be a reference to the regulations of the Mosaic Law. However, outside of Ephesians two and Colossians two, every time dogma is used in the New Testament (Luke 2:1, Acts 16:4, and 17:7), it refers to a decree made by a person or group of people, not to God's laws. Dogma is also used in the Septuagint (Greek translation of the Old Testament) and non-biblical contemporary sources (e.g. the writings of Josephus). In the vast majority of these occurrences, dogma again refers to decrees made by men“

http://casefortorah.com/ephesians-214-15.html

And yet again: an ordinance is a smaller rule and more specifically directed like a military ordnance directed at you...

Where there is law there is judgment and condemnation. If you are found to be trusting in the law in the judgment you will perish.
we have all sinned we will all perish (unless He comes again before that) and all christians have died so far...because of sin...that’s the wages...death...judgement and condemnation

Jesus and Jesus alone is the reconciler. Everyone has ALREADY been reconciled to God by Jesus Christ, our part is to accept the offer of reconciliation that has been extended to us.
yup is why out of gratitude I wish to serve and follow and obey...

No laws or religion needed.
sure they are...laws of adoption...grace...

John the revelatory is lying too? “Here are they that keep the commandments of Yah and the Faith OF Yahushua”...

Robert Pate

Banned
Nope not here in this text either...you make Jesus be a liar? He said dont think that it would be abolished...

Maybe this will help...not you but others who might be reading:

“Dogma is the root word of dogmasin, translated “ordinances” in Ephesians 2:15. Many understand this to be a reference to the regulations of the Mosaic Law. However, outside of Ephesians two and Colossians two, every time dogma is used in the New Testament (Luke 2:1, Acts 16:4, and 17:7), it refers to a decree made by a person or group of people, not to God's laws. Dogma is also used in the Septuagint (Greek translation of the Old Testament) and non-biblical contemporary sources (e.g. the writings of Josephus). In the vast majority of these occurrences, dogma again refers to decrees made by men“

http://casefortorah.com/ephesians-214-15.html

And yet again: an ordinance is a smaller rule and more specifically directed like a military ordnance directed at you...

we have all sinned we will all perish (unless He comes again before that) and all christians have died so far...because of sin...that’s the wages...death...judgement and condemnation

yup is why out of gratitude I wish to serve and follow and obey...

sure they are...laws of adoption...grace...

John the revelatory is lying too? “Here are they that keep the commandments of Yah and the Faith OF Yahushua”...

Anyone or anything that does not agree with your law doctrine is a liar, even if it is one of the apostles. I am afraid that you are in serious trouble.

clefty

Anyone or anything that does not agree with your law doctrine is a liar, even if it is one of the apostles. I am afraid that you are in serious trouble.

It is not my “law doctrine” but from the Law Giver...just like your lawlessness is not yours but from the lawless one...

Robert Pate

Banned
It is not my “law doctrine” but from the Law Giver...just like your lawlessness is not yours but from the lawless one...

It appears that you refuse to acknowledge that we are called to live by a NEW WAY because the old way has been abolished.

The law never did accomplish its purpose. All that it did was cause people to sin and make them hypocrites.

Under the New Covenant there are no written laws, the law is written on our hearts by the Holy Spirit who is our teacher and our guide, John 16:13.

Your law religion is obsolete and is passing away, Hebrews 8:13.

clefty

It appears that you refuse to acknowledge that we are called to live by a NEW WAY because the old way has been abolished.
no not at all...dead to self and alive in Him is absolutely a new way...but you say it is lawless...so trying to learn your game here which has no rules...kinda boring so far...just rest...LOL

The law never did accomplish its purpose. All that it did was cause people to sin and make them hypocrites.
that is exactly its purpose and it still does it just fine...and also still IS (present tense) a shadow which points to the good things to come...including Him...again

The however can NOT change your heart...

Under the New Covenant there are no written laws, the law is written
LOL so which is it? And which Law? New? Changed? You really going to divide the Father’s house with two laws? Two class of citizens? ...sounds like apartheid

on our hearts by the Holy Spirit who is our teacher and our guide, John 16:13.
right...yes the Holy Spirit is our teacher and guide? Teaching the very same things and guiding into Him His way...you make it sound like the Holy Spirit is teaching lawlessness “do what thou whilst” anarchy...we are practicing to enter a kingdom eternal not a college safe space rally...lol

Your law religion is obsolete and is passing away, Hebrews 8:13.
it clearly states a new covenant...not a new law...new covenant means a NEW CONTRACT...same terms...and obedience to prior covenant conditions...

See? the problem remains...I got a leaky faucet (sin) so I hire a plumber to fix it...sign the contract with him and he fails to fix it...makes it worse even...lol...so the problem remains...I gotta sign another contract with the same terms and conditions but WITH A NEW SIGNER...now hopefully the job will get done

see? the old covenant was signed by actual blood descendants of Jacob...and by the blood of animals...the new contract (same terms and conditions) is signed by spiritual israel descendant of ADAM...and by the blood of HIM...

and after signing the contract with His blood and sealing it with His death HIS FOLLOWERS STILL KEPT THE OT TERMS AND CONDITIONS...hurried to get Him off the tree before morning...hurried to rest on the Sabbath...to celebrate Passover...Pentecost...Peter even kept kosher as the jerusalem council agreed was good to do...

So yes new husband new bride new marriate license/contract...same terms and conditions...the old bride and contract is passed made obsolete... but BTW His taste in woman remains the exactly the same namely a woman obedient to Him His Way...desirous to be carried over the threshold of HIS HOUSE...

Robert Pate

Banned
no not at all...dead to self and alive in Him is absolutely a new way...but you say it is lawless...so trying to learn your game here which has no rules...kinda boring so far...just rest...LOL

that is exactly its purpose and it still does it just fine...and also still IS (present tense) a shadow which points to the good things to come...including Him...again

The however can NOT change your heart...

LOL so which is it? And which Law? New? Changed? You really going to divide the Father’s house with two laws? Two class of citizens? ...sounds like apartheid

right...yes the Holy Spirit is our teacher and guide? Teaching the very same things and guiding into Him His way...you make it sound like the Holy Spirit is teaching lawlessness “do what thou whilst” anarchy...we are practicing to enter a kingdom eternal not a college safe space rally...lol

it clearly states a new covenant...not a new law...new covenant means a NEW CONTRACT...same terms...and obedience to prior covenant conditions...

See? the problem remains...I got a leaky faucet (sin) so I hire a plumber to fix it...sign the contract with him and he fails to fix it...makes it worse even...lol...so the problem remains...I gotta sign another contract with the same terms and conditions but WITH A NEW SIGNER...now hopefully the job will get done

see? the old covenant was signed by actual blood descendants of Jacob...and by the blood of animals...the new contract (same terms and conditions) is signed by spiritual israel descendant of ADAM...and by the blood of HIM...

and after signing the contract with His blood and sealing it with His death HIS FOLLOWERS STILL KEPT THE OT TERMS AND CONDITIONS...hurried to get Him off the tree before morning...hurried to rest on the Sabbath...to celebrate Passover...Pentecost...Peter even kept kosher as the jerusalem council agreed was good to do...

So yes new husband new bride new marriate license/contract...same terms and conditions...the old bride and contract is passed made obsolete... but BTW His taste in woman remains the exactly the same namely a woman obedient to Him His Way...desirous to be carried over the threshold of HIS HOUSE...

The New Covenant is not a new contract. We are not bound by laws or contracts. The New Covenant is Jesus himself, his life, his death, his resurrection, Hebrews 10:20. Under the New Covenant all that Jesus is and all that Jesus has done is ours by faith. "We will be like him for we shall see him as he is".

clefty

The New Covenant is not a new contract. We are not bound by laws or contracts. The New Covenant is Jesus himself, his life, his death, his resurrection, Hebrews 10:20. Under the New Covenant all that Jesus is and all that Jesus has done is ours by faith. "We will be like him for we shall see him as he is".

And if you wouldn’t have such a short attention span you would not miss this which follows:

“...and having a High Priest over the house of God, 22 let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water.(sounds likes works to me) 23 Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering,(doesn’t sound like much like rest to me) for He who promised is faithful. 24 And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works, (well...well...well) 25 not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some,(you Robert Mr “I don’t need religion”) but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching. (What Day is that I wonder...Judgement Day? Which needs the still binding Law)

26 For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins,(wow...is it even possible to sin with no law and the truth now being in Him?...apparently)27 but a certain fearful expectation of judgment, and fiery indignation which will devour the adversaries. 28 Anyone who has rejected Moses’ law dies without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses.29 Of how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace? 30 For we know Him who said, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says the Lord. And again, “The Lord will judge His people.” 31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
32 But recall the former days in which, after you were illuminated, you endured a great struggle with sufferings: 33 partly while you were made a spectacle both by reproaches and tribulations, and partly while you became companions of those who were so treated; 34 for you had compassion on me in my chains, and joyfully accepted the plundering of your goods, knowing that you have a better and an enduring possession for yourselves in heaven. 35 Therefore do not cast away your confidence, which has great reward. 36 For you have need of endurance, so that after you have done the will of God, you may receive the promise:[\b](what’s all this about endurance and DOING the will of God to possibly win a reward...a reward for resting?)
37 “For yet a little while,
And he who is coming will come and will not tarry.
38 Now rthe just shall live by faith;
But if anyone draws back,
My soul has no pleasure in him.”
(dont shirk or slink away from your duties soldier)
39 But we are not of those who draw back to perdition, but of those who believe to the saving of the soul.”

We don’t draw back ok Robert? We persevere until the end...in His faith...His will/His way...just as...

Robert Pate

Banned
And if you wouldn’t have such a short attention span you would not miss this which follows:

“...and having a High Priest over the house of God, 22 let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water.(sounds likes works to me) 23 Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering,(doesn’t sound like much like rest to me) for He who promised is faithful. 24 And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works, (well...well...well) 25 not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some,(you Robert Mr “I don’t need religion”) but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching. (What Day is that I wonder...Judgement Day? Which needs the still binding Law)

26 For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins,(wow...is it even possible to sin with no law and the truth now being in Him?...apparently)27 but a certain fearful expectation of judgment, and fiery indignation which will devour the adversaries. 28 Anyone who has rejected Moses’ law dies without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses.29 Of how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace? 30 For we know Him who said, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says the Lord. And again, “The Lord will judge His people.” 31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
32 But recall the former days in which, after you were illuminated, you endured a great struggle with sufferings: 33 partly while you were made a spectacle both by reproaches and tribulations, and partly while you became companions of those who were so treated; 34 for you had compassion on me in my chains, and joyfully accepted the plundering of your goods, knowing that you have a better and an enduring possession for yourselves in heaven. 35 Therefore do not cast away your confidence, which has great reward. 36 For you have need of endurance, so that after you have done the will of God, you may receive the promise:[\b](what’s all this about endurance and DOING the will of God to possibly win a reward...a reward for resting?)
37 “For yet a little while,
And he who is coming will come and will not tarry.
38 Now rthe just shall live by faith;
But if anyone draws back,
My soul has no pleasure in him.”
(dont shirk or slink away from your duties soldier)
39 But we are not of those who draw back to perdition, but of those who believe to the saving of the soul.”

We don’t draw back ok Robert? We persevere until the end...in His faith...His will/His way...just as...

It appears to me that you want to live the Christian life according to the law. You never mention the Holy Spirit at all. Can it be that you are not led by him? but are led by the law. You also never mention the Gospel or justification by faith. As Paul would say, "I am afraid of you"

clefty

It appears to me that you want to live the Christian life according to the law. You never mention the Holy Spirit at all. Can it be that you are not led by him? but are led by the law. You also never mention the Gospel or justification by faith. As Paul would say, "I am afraid of you"

Led by the Spirit in keeping the still binding Law...thanks

You reject to live the faith OF Him

Robert Pate

Banned
Led by the Spirit in keeping the still binding Law...thanks

You reject to live the faith OF Him

You don't hear Paul at all.

"Tell me that you desire to be under the law, DO YOU NOT HEAR THE LAW?" Galatians 4:21.

To be under the law is to be under a curse, Galatians 3:10.

The Holy Spirit will NOT lead you into the law. We don't live "the faith of him" we live by faith in him. You are still trying to be like him, instead of trusting in him. If you were trusting in him you would not need the law or religion.

clefty

"Tell me that you desire to be under the law, DO YOU NOT HEAR THE LAW?" Galatians 4:21.

The Holy Spirit will NOT lead you into the law. We don't live "the faith of him" we live by faith in him. You are still trying to be like him, instead of trusting in him. If you were trusting in him you would not need the law or religion.

Same misuse of texts over and over again...the first includes the law of adoption making us grafted into the trunk...sons of promise...by law

The second text is clear...Cursed is anyone who does NOT continue in all things is which are written in the book fo the law to do them...

The Holy Spirit leads you to keep the law...trusting in Him to follow Him His way...His faith and religion established for the church in the wilderness...His religion as He exemplified and modeled for us to follow...

The Faith OF Him...

God's Truth

Same misuse of texts over and over again...the first includes the law of adoption making us grafted into the trunk...sons of promise...by law

The second text is clear...Cursed is anyone who does NOT continue in all things is which are written in the book fo the law to do them...

The Holy Spirit leads you to keep the law...trusting in Him to follow Him His way...His faith and religion established for the church in the wilderness...His religion as He exemplified and modeled for us to follow...

The Faith OF Him...

Pate and you both add your own false thinking.

God's Truth

The law is written on the saved's heart. The law is Spiritual. When a person gets saved they receive the Holy Spirit and the law is written on their heart and mind. That is the Spirit living in the person. We are to obey and become like Jesus. What we don't have to do anymore are any of the purification works of the law, like adhere to a dietary law and observe special days, etc.

clefty

The law is written on the saved's heart. The law is Spiritual. When a person gets saved they receive the Holy Spirit and the law is written on their heart and mind. That is the Spirit living in the person. We are to obey and become like Jesus. What we don't have to do anymore are any of the purification works of the law, like adhere to a dietary law and observe special days, etc.

...obey and become like Jesus...except for and then the list He never made begins...lol