The Wrath of God

clefty

Well, I am pretty old, but that doesn't mean that I am stupid. I mean it is down right stupid to think that you can obey the commandments. To obey the commandments you would have to be Jesus.
yup...can’t bat .1000...don’t even try...

We don’t keep the commandments they keep us...like gravity...we learn to walk even fly with machines when we learn and understand the law of gravity

We are not Jesus, we don't even come close.
yet He still says to obey the commandments to abide in His love...follow Him...He will bring us a reward for our good works...be faithful to His faith...

There is a lot of scripture that says our righteousness doesn't count for much.
a lot more that says do this and live...faith without works is dead...here are they that keep the commandments of Yah and the faith OF His Son...DO the will of the Father not just believe...even Satan just believes

So why be a hypocrite?
it is not hypocritical to say you are an artist and then fail at a painting...you are hypocritical when you claim you are an artist and don’t show any works at all

Accept the fact that you are a sinner and trust in Jesus to save you.
yes exactly why we wish to follow Him..He saved us made us clean...makes sense to stay that way...Be more like Him less like our former selves...we are dead to that and now a NEW CREATURE fit to complete the works prepared for us...

Don't be one of those fools in Matthew 7:23, That says "Lord, Lord, didn't I?" Didn't I keep the commandments?
exactly wrong...here is the text:

Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, BUT HE WHO DOES THE WILL OF MY FATHER WHICH IS IN HEAVEN.22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS

so those that do the will of the Father which is to “do this commandment keeping and live”...and with Me here in heaven where these rules are kept...and IN HIM we can...led by the Spirit we do...

All you are doing is deceiving yourself, 1 John 1:8.
never said we have no sin...said we are saved...sinning less...dead to the eternal consequences of sin...wanna be more like Him wanna be less than my former dead self...wanna be with Him

Wanna do the works that bring Him Glory...wanna wear His yoke...wanna be pleasing to Him...wanna be the “well done good and faithful servant”...wanna be His slave...wanna be forgiven...wanna be lawful not practice lawlessness...

That is Him completing His Work in us...that we bear fruit more like His less like the world and our former selves...

Robert Pate

Banned
yup...can’t bat .1000...don’t even try...

We don’t keep the commandments they keep us...like gravity...we learn to walk even fly with machines when we learn and understand the law of gravity

yet He still says to obey the commandments to abide in His love...follow Him...He will bring us a reward for our good works...be faithful to His faith...

a lot more that says do this and live...faith without works is dead...here are they that keep the commandments of Yah and the faith OF His Son...DO the will of the Father not just believe...even Satan just believes

it is not hypocritical to say you are an artist and then fail at a painting...you are hypocritical when you claim you are an artist and don’t show any works at all

yes exactly why we wish to follow Him..He saved us made us clean...makes sense to stay that way...Be more like Him less like our former selves...we are dead to that and now a NEW CREATURE fit to complete the works prepared for us...

exactly wrong...here is the text:

Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, BUT HE WHO DOES THE WILL OF MY FATHER WHICH IS IN HEAVEN.22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS

so those that do the will of the Father which is to “do this commandment keeping and live”...and with Me here in heaven where these rules are kept...and IN HIM we can...led by the Spirit we do...

never said we have no sin...said we are saved...sinning less...dead to the eternal consequences of sin...wanna be more like Him wanna be less than my former dead self...wanna be with Him

Wanna do the works that bring Him Glory...wanna wear His yoke...wanna be pleasing to Him...wanna be the “well done good and faithful servant”...wanna be His slave...wanna be forgiven...wanna be lawful not practice lawlessness...

That is Him completing His Work in us...that we bear fruit more like His less like the world and our former selves...

No doubt about it, you worship the law. The law is your Jesus. The law cannot justify you, what the law will do is cause you to sin, Romans 7:8, 9. The law is not our friend, it was, because it brought us to Christ, but now that faith has come we are no longer under it. This is why "THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH" and not by the letter of the law. The letter (law) kills, but the Spirit brings life.