ECT The worm

dodge

False accusation again. Lying is unbecoming of a Christian.... you should stop.

Nothing false about the truth ! As a follower of Paul I can see you put no credence on what Jesus nor any of the other Apostles taught.

Your lies and indifference to what Jesus taught is not becoming of a person that claims to follow Jesus.

musterion

Do those who believe MAD believe that the Jews must be saved through works and grace while the gentiles are saved through grace alone ? Everything I have read seems to go back to this premise to support the more than one gospel belief.

People who believe Jews are now saved differently than everyone else today are absolutely not mid Acts dispensationalists. I believe they're called Dual Covenantists. John Hagee is said to be one of them. None of them are even close to MAD.

dodge

People who believe Jews are now saved differently than everyone else today are absolutely not mid Acts dispensationalists. I believe they're called Dual Covenantists. John Hagee is said to be one of them. None of them are even close to MAD.

Madist' ( some ) then believe as Ephesians 2:8,9 teaches ?

For by grace have you been through faith and that not of yourself it is a gift of God and not of works lest any man should boast.

Right Divider

Body part
Nothing false about the truth !
Another one of your "show stoppers"!!! So powerful is your rhetoric.... who can withstand it? :yawn:

As a follower of Paul I can see you put no credence on what Jesus nor any of the other Apostles taught.
I fully understand what Jesus taught His lost sheep, the people of the Israel.

Your lies and indifference to what Jesus taught is not becoming of a person that claims to follow Jesus.
I follow the RISEN and ASCENDED Lord Jesus Christ. You think that you follow the minister of the circumcision.

You must be from the tribe of Dan.

Right Divider

Body part

For by grace have you been through faith and that not of yourself it is a gift of God and not of works lest any man should boast.
Yes, in this dispensation of the grace of God. Paul said so (not John).

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Nothing false about the truth ! As a follower of Paul I can see you put no credence on what Jesus nor any of the other Apostles taught.

When one pays close attention over time, one finds MADists denigrate Jesus Christ and deny His victory on the cross, in a multitude of ways.

They prove to be nothing less than anti-Christs.

If you think I make a rude or a radical charge, just their attitude of hatefulness and tone, and continual denial to apply the whole of Holy Scripture to their beliefs and persons, proves this to be an accurate assessment.

They always react with nasty anger to any such observation and/or call-out, as a group, with prepared strategy exactly like other anti-Christian cults exhibit, which is planned and choreographed for maximum effect.

Danoh

Of the two Major schools of thought within the faith - Reformed and Dispensational - Mad is a school of thought within Dispensationalism.

There is Acts 2 Dispensationalism (known as Classic, or Traditional Dispensationalism).

The vast majority of Dispies hold to Acts 2 Dispensationalism, in one form or another.

And there is Acts 9, or Mid-Acts Dispensationalism, aka M.A.D.

And there is Acts 28 Dispensationalism...

And as with any group within both larger schools (Reformed and Dispy), Mads hold to different understandings within their own ranks.

For example, some Mads hold to a KJVO position.

Others do not.

Most Mads are not Calvinist; some are.

Others are Open view; a few others are neither.

Most Mads hold the Romans were in the Body.

Some Mads do not.

Most Mads tend to hold one should be fair in one's dealings with others.

Some Mads are both consistently insolent and "my way or the highway" with anyone who dares question their views.

Some Mads are Cessationist, others only assert they are.

Most hold to the Lord's Supper; some do not.

Most hold that Paul preached one gospel throughout his entire ministry; some hold he preached more than one.

Most hold that we are saved by grace through faith, not of works lest any man should boast, and the gift is salvation.

Some hold that gift is faith.

And so it goes; as with any school of thought, being that within all schools within the faith, people are bound to differ on one thing or another - because not only are people individuals and not some "assimilated...Borg drone" but each person's conclusions are bound to be impacted by where each looks at one thing or another from; each's personal level of experience and understanding as to how a thing is to be studied out, and so on.

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
No.

Mad is a school of thought within the larger school of thought known as Dispensationalism.

There is Acts 2 Dispensationalism (known as Classic, or Traditional Dispensationalism).

The vast majority of Dispies hold to one form of Acts 2 Dispensationalism.

And there is Acts 9, or Mid-Acts Dispensationalism, aka M.A.D.

And there is Acts 28 Dispensationalism...

And Mads hold to different understandings within their own ranks.

For example, some Mads hold to a KJVO position.

Others do not.

Most Mads are not Calvinist; some are.

Others are Open view; a few others are neither.

Most Mads hold the Romans were in the Body.

Some Mads do not.

Most Mads tend to hold one should be fair in one's dealings with others.

Some Mads are both consistently insolent and "my way or the highway" with anyone who dares question their views.

Some Mads are Cessationist, others only assert they are.

Most hold to the Lord's Supper; some do not.

Most hold that Paul preached one gospel throughout his entire ministry; some hold he preached more than one.

Most hold that we are saved by grace through faith, not of works lest any man should boast, and the gift is salvation.

Some hold that gift is faith.

And so it goes; as with any school of thought, being that within all schools within the faith, people are bound to differ on one thing or another - because not only are people individuals and not some "assimilated...Borg drone" but each person's conclusion are bound to be impacted by where each looks at one thing or another from; each's personal level of experience and understanding as to how a thing is to be studied out, and so on.
Good post, very informative

DAN P

The dispensation of grace began with righteous Abel.

It wasn't Abel's righteousness, it was Christ's, the King of Righteousness.

Hi jamie and what a WHOOPER and just where is the word Dispensation mentioned with ABEL ??

dan p

Danoh

Hi jamie and what a WHOOPER and just where is the word Dispensation mentioned with ABEL ??

dan p

Come on DP; that is as lame as their arguments - where are the words "Bible," and "Trinity," and the name "Moses," mentioned with Abel in Genesis?

Surely, you can come up with a much more "fool" proof argument towards a...

"...they were not able to resist the wisdom and the spirit by which he spake" Acts 6:10, brother.

For as "Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend" Proverbs 27:17.