The Word has entered this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

YahuShuan

You're won't have a very good time with the truth in here.

What's new, lol? But I do have a real good time with the Truth where He lives. Take a deep breath little one, you went right past the Teacher while He was still teaching! He say to you "GO BACK" and find what was taken and added, IT IS THERE to use for proof! Without it, you don't stand a chance, just like the ones you preach against.

YahuShuan

Jesus didn't come speaking the scriptures. He spoke the words God gave him to speak and that's why the religious Jews didn't understand him. They got jealous and had him killed by the Romand government. There's no difference today with the same gospel being preached by me. You Christians have been deceived by the scriptures that have been changed.

Is that why instead of using the post I responded to that in you chose not to use the one I put the relevant Scripture into? Do you not realize you show yourself as a "deceiver"? So here it is again you who make yourself to lie...

Luk 24:27 And beginning at Mosheh and all the Prophets, He was explaining to them in all the Scriptures the matters concerning Himself.

You forget, He "opened their eyes to the Scriptures"? He NEVER said they were false, but only told us of "the false pens of the scribes" so we would ask and seek in order to FIND them!

YahuShuan

You don't have any power to go after me with. All you have is the sins of pride and jealousy that will speak loud and clear if you engage in a battle against the truth I preach.

Like I said, you grasp at straws you can not grab on to. The latter first..."Jealousy"? What is there to be jealous OF? The ONLY person that has ever had anything I wanted is Yahu'Shua Messiah, Son of Yahuweh.

Pride? Oh I could see that if this were ten years ago or more. But see, I have long ago repented of the sin of pride, it had battled in me for control because pride itself was jealous in me that I gave "God" all the credit for the good things in my life. Now I give Him the credit for ALL things in my life. The only thing I have pride in is what HE has done for me, and for all who have walked this earth.

Tell me, what does your little echo tell you about falsely accusing the Brethren of Yahu'Shua who seek to "do the Father's Desires"?

Getting a little jealous yourself? Have you not read about missing the mark? You went right past it seeking a path when it was a cycle you sought! It was your own pride in thinking you were done, it is that which has caused this delusion of grandeur to overwhelm the humbleness you once had and has caused it to be blown out with no compassion left in your heart that grows cold. It almost happened to me, but I didn't stop listening to His leading, and He always leads us to His Words already written to verify what He has given us. You on the other hands lead people away from those Words in order to BE what you can not be...His Words. You can't just steal them and make them your own, and you can't just make the ones already written into your own words and say they are His either. It don't work with those who have trusted in Yahuweh the Rock and Redeemer!

You are correct about the "power". I DON'T have any! DUH!!!!!!! Yahuweh does, and we get access to His Power through His Son, there is no other way, but by keeping and guarding the Father's Commands and doing as the Messiah did...WE ASK and therefore WE RECEIVE!

chatmaggot

Hall of Fame
The truth has nothing to do with what words are left out or in the story. I can write a million different stories with the truth in it and not one sentence will look the same. I have over 500 writings and you will have a hard time finding two sentences the same. This is one of the ways I detect a liar.

When they take scriptures out of context to combat the truth I write, I know them instantly as liars. If they had the truth in them, then they would agree with the truth in my writings, even though their stories are far from matching mine.

If you read Matthew, Mark and Luke, you will find several sentences that are the same in each account. This has nothing to do with God. The Romans made these gospels up by using copied sentences and adding pagan lies to them.

The only scriptures I use from the new testament is in 1 John about being born of God and never sinning again. Christians are sinners who think they are born of God so I use this to call them liars. I need to get them to confess they're only sinners and give them a chance to hear the truth.

What I have found in the past two years is they don't believe in their own scriptures. They make up their own truth and this is why there are over 40,000 denominations in the false religion of Christianity.

I am really confused. Perhaps your intellect is beyond my comprehension. But I quoted where you stated that the Bible is not Gods word and the only thing true are the words you write.

However, some of the words you write are exactly the same as those that are written in the Bible.

That means, according to your own words, that either the Bible ISN'T all lies or that it is and you too are a liar for you write the words that are in the Bible which you claim to be a lie.

Correct my understanding please.

BabyChristian

It usually only takes a couple written or spoken sentences to spot the lies of a man. Either what he doesn't understand or the fear I see in his words. The more he talks, the more sure my judgment is. I spotted Paul Washer as a false prophet within the first minute I watched his video. About 15 years ago I took my family to see Billy Graham and was amazed by him. Now I know he's a false prophet who's been lying to everyone since he was old enough to talk.

A true prophet only speaks for God and that's it. He doesn't get involved in church, bible reading, bible study, idol worshipping, choir, ministering or pastoring congregations, or any other pagan practices to make them look religious. They're just ordinary people like me who no one would suspect until they start preaching the gospel. Then most people reject us because of the truth.

The Bible warned us about false prophets. We were expecting you.

YahuShuan

"Fishermen" troll too, but we just happen to bring in something to eat that is good to "feed the sheep". BECAUSE WE ASK!

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Where I suppose I'd be inclined to say an old, familiar word has entered the forum.

:think:

So far you're like this guy who has come to proclaim himself the means by which we establish his truth.

Now there's a word for that...:poly:...if you own a DSM-IV.

bybee

Think again

Think again

That's good. I'll make it your job to keep me from being banned. I don't normally go this long in a forum like this. If they didn't ban me, I would stick around and keep preaching. But the fear level is too great for most people to handle.

You are quite delusional if you think anyone fears you. One might fear for you.

The Word

That's not true - there were prophets after Jesus and it is prophesied that their will be more prophets. However, it is true that there are no more prophets amongst the Israelites.

So, you claim to be a prophet, but reject the title. You are a false prophet - got it!

Also, I detect some Gnosticism on your breath.

The Roman Bible

All the writings by the prophets and saints were inspired with the truth of God until the words are changed. God inspires words by taking the words from the vocabulary and language skills of a prophet or saint and then arranges them according to his truth before he gives the words to the writer or speaker to use. These are the only people authorized to use these words to keep them inspired.

The Jews started changing these words over 3,000 years ago, a long time before their Messiah was to come. They wanted copies of the law and commandments that weren't supposed to be touched by any unauthorized sinners but they did anyway. Eventually, they wanted translations for the many Hebrew dialects that had formed so they did that but during many of these translations, deceitful men began to add words and delete them so they could use these changed words for their own benefit. Many of them wanted to control others. Most of them wanted praise and love from their followers and the greedy ones wanted to collect money for their lazy lives.

All these changes made it impossible for the religious Jews to recognize Jesus when he came to preach the gospel. Words that represented a rich king and land of their fathers made them think that their Messiah would be a wealthy King to lead them back to the land of their fathers to live there forever with him as their King. They didn't realize that won't be until the next age after this one ends.

Words like the holy ones, the remnant of Israel, the two sticks, new jerusalem, etc., were never understood by any religious Jews. They didn't realize that these words meant the Christ who were created as the first born of creation, also known as the Word that is written in many prophecies. There are many names used for this group of people who will be the new government in the next age of paradise.

Before any of these holy ones could know they were Christ, they had to be made sinless. Jesus was made sinless in the womb before he was conceived so God changed the DNA in his parents seed. This enabled him to be born sinless and understand the thoughts of God he was created in. He didn't receive full understanding until he got old enough to go preach the gospel.

When God gave him understanding of who he was, he went preaching the gospel to find the other's in Christ. Other names used for these people were sheep, sons of God, brothers in Christ, friends of Christ, etc. Jesus knew they all belonged in the same Christ together and these are the ones who needed to be found and made sinless to learn who they were.

The religious Jews became very jealous of Jesus because of his knowledge without ever studying the law. This jealousy led them to seek out ways to stop him. Eventually they sought out the Roman government's help by having him arrested for blaspheme, a crime in the Jewish laws, punishable by death.

By the time the Romans arrested Jesus, Peter became a believer so Jesus knew that God could make him sinless after he died to free our flesh from the bondages of sin. This enabled Peter to receive the understanding that he was the next Christ to be found. Then he preached the gospel to the other disciples and whoever wanted to listen to him until they became sinless and learned they were in Christ.

After a while, there were many Christs preaching the gospel like Jesus did so the jealous religious Jews needed to stop this Christ movement they didn't understand. Their scriptures didn't show them this Jesus as living in many people. Since there scriptures were changed and they didn't have any authority to read or teach from them, they misinterpreted the scriptures. They couldn't understand who these holy ones or remnant of Israel were who would appear after Jesus died.

The Jews went to the Roman government and told them these saints would take over their empire if they didn't do something about it. So the government passed a law to prohibit the preaching of the gospel by a saint and the penalty for this crime was death. The Romans spent the next three hundred years arresting saints who were breaking the law and then beheaded them when they confessed to be Christ.

These potential believers listened to the gospel the saints preached until God revealed himself to them. This is the faith they needed to be created in Christ but without a saint for God to work through to make them sinless, these believers remained in their sins without ever learning who they were. This is what happened to the prophets who couldn't become sinless because Jesus hadn't died for their sins before they died as sinners. It's impossible for anyone to know who they are in God until they are sinless.

The Roman government had their leader, Constantine, set up the false religion of Christianity. They used this name because of what some people were calling the saints who were Christ and only used their first names.

All the saints needed to write to learn things from the understanding they get from being Christ in God. Understanding alone doesn't have words but it uses the words in our vocabulary and arranges them according to the truth of God so we learn what this understanding is telling us. This means there were an abundance of writings by all the saints.

None of these writings were being written to add to the old scriptures of the prophets. These were privately held writings that the saints held on to. They knew these writings could easily get in the hands of antichrists who would use them for their own benefit to start religions. But the Romans confiscated them as they arrested these saints because they didn't want anyone to be reading them and becoming new saints.

It was impossible for them to find all the writings and this is why they would eventually be called evil gnostic writings. This would distract believers from wanting to read them. It's still working today as I've had many Christians tell me that I'm gnostic and that my writings are evil gnostic works of the devil. So belief is very strong no matter if you believe in deception or the truth.

The new Roman Catholic church that Constantine set up looked christ-like to the abandoned believers who were called Christians. Constantine pretended to convert to being a Christian and anounced that he would be the first pope, saying that he was a successor to Saint Peter. Although there was a three hundred year gap between Peter and Constantine, a few lies here and there took care of the problem.

In order to keep these believers, or new Christians, from asking too many questions, Constantine had to produce a new testament to deceive them with. It was his job to make sure there weren't any new saints claiming to be Christ in the future. These believers were familiar with the saints writings so Constantine had some translators who understood these writings by the saints to make this new testament. They had to know what doctrines in their writings were necessary for a believer to know how to become a saint so they could eliminate them.

They could have left all the writings intact because believers needed a saint to deliver them into the Kingdom, not the writings. The fears of the Roman government forced them to go to the extreme to do whatever it took to keep these believers from knowing the truth. With three hundred years of experience and all the confiscated writings they had, they learned just what to do to make sure that no new Christians would become saints.

With all this experience they had, the new testament consisted of partial writings that were written by a few saints. The main issue was to leave out any teachings that could connect Jesus with the rest of the saints as being Christ. With Jesus standing alone, it's very difficult to know who the holy ones, remnant of Israel, the elect, Kingdom of God, Word, Christ and all these other names used for them. They're all one person in spirit but unauthorized sinners can't understand it.

To make things much worse, the added their pagan beliefs and language in these writings so they had to completely rewrite these writings to implement their lies into them. Most of these pagan beliefs came from the Babylonians who were very religious people and became very powerful because of it. All the powerful nations from that time up to the United States are the result of pagan worship.

With the changes of the old Jewish scriptures and the addition of a falsified new testament, it was impossible for a Christian to find faith in the true God. There hasn't been a saint in over 1600 years to tell this story and expose all the lies of Christianity and the people who started it until now. Those of us who are Christ cannot be deceived because we have the truth that it takes to understand what's going on in this world. The battle we face is against the sinful flesh of man but soon, the battle will be won when the last man has died and melted into the hot lava that will consume the things we see today.

I'm not here to stop this sinful world from sinning but this lake of fire will. Jesus and us saints made sure that this would happen by preaching the gospel. The world who mocked and hated us will go down to a place where they will never exist again. Our new immortal bodies will be sinless and never again will it battle against God.

The Word

My interest in keeping you from the Banned Cespool is because of your entertainment value.

Humor always helps calm the fear. The worst fear of the comic is when no one laughs at his jokes and laughs at him instead. I could care less how people react to me. It's the gospel they need to react to.

The Word

Well if you were sent here by "God" the first thing He would have told you before you responded to me was that I am not a "christian". The second thing He would have told you was that He has already been leading me to "ask" "seek" and "find" what has been taken out and added in. And He still is. You don't even know what you think you know. But hey, anything to get more of Yahuweh's Words out to the people. They are all in the Scriptures, and HE has been writing THEM on my heart. You are writing on your own heart, your "own words". It is proven by the amount you have been quite wrong already. Folks who speak HIS WORDS are not wrong. It is our own words and vain imaginations that create wrongness in ourselves. I think I see where youhave come from but bubby, you skipped right past the finish line and since you missed it have created your own. See, unbeknownst to you, what you think you are, I have been waiting for, but are NOT one of the "two prophets" that are going to give back fire from the Temple steps. You may have been on the right track at one time but you slid into oblivion because of yourself. Just another self appointed messiah that has no light in them. I will have no fear of you...I fear Yah Himself, nothing you can do or say can scare me. You bark up the wrong tree with me, so "git along lil doggie" or shall I say "who let the dogs out, woof, woof woof?" I see the truth even out of what you have written, you are trying to copy the Prophets of Yahuweh with your own interpretations of them, I already see words from them in your own words. But I know who YOU aren't...any of them. You bring "God" low to the envy of your self, but not to the envy of His Elect. To the Elect you are becoming a fool who has not asked in order to hear. You may have once, but you have stopped and inflicted yourself with your own self resurrection.

So when you bark up my tree, know this, I do ask of Yahuweh, and He does send me the Teacher, and the Teacher verifies His Written Word that are already written upon my heart, with what has already been written in Scripture. Yah shows what has been done, and makes it right for all those who seek His Face with all their hearts, minds and souls. Back your truck up before your little flame is blown out..."Go back!"

You Jews and Christians are the same to God. He could care less what false religion you belong to. All he cares about are his obedient prophets, Jesus and us saints and everything else is going down towards the center of the earth real soon. It's a good thing he didn't create us as flesh.

The Word

What's new, lol? But I do have a real good time with the Truth where He lives. Take a deep breath little one, you went right past the Teacher while He was still teaching! He say to you "GO BACK" and find what was taken and added, IT IS THERE to use for proof! Without it, you don't stand a chance, just like the ones you preach against.

I'm the only teacher with the truth that exists on this earth.

The Word

Is that why instead of using the post I responded to that in you chose not to use the one I put the relevant Scripture into? Do you not realize you show yourself as a "deceiver"? So here it is again you who make yourself to lie...

Luk 24:27 And beginning at Mosheh and all the Prophets, He was explaining to them in all the Scriptures the matters concerning Himself.

You forget, He "opened their eyes to the Scriptures"? He NEVER said they were false, but only told us of "the false pens of the scribes" so we would ask and seek in order to FIND them!

You can read all the scriptures you want but they won't take you anywhere but the same place as all other sinners.

The Word

Like I said, you grasp at straws you can not grab on to. The latter first..."Jealousy"? What is there to be jealous OF? The ONLY person that has ever had anything I wanted is Yahu'Shua Messiah, Son of Yahuweh.

Pride? Oh I could see that if this were ten years ago or more. But see, I have long ago repented of the sin of pride, it had battled in me for control because pride itself was jealous in me that I gave "God" all the credit for the good things in my life. Now I give Him the credit for ALL things in my life. The only thing I have pride in is what HE has done for me, and for all who have walked this earth.

Tell me, what does your little echo tell you about falsely accusing the Brethren of Yahu'Shua who seek to "do the Father's Desires"?

Getting a little jealous yourself? Have you not read about missing the mark? You went right past it seeking a path when it was a cycle you sought! It was your own pride in thinking you were done, it is that which has caused this delusion of grandeur to overwhelm the humbleness you once had and has caused it to be blown out with no compassion left in your heart that grows cold. It almost happened to me, but I didn't stop listening to His leading, and He always leads us to His Words already written to verify what He has given us. You on the other hands lead people away from those Words in order to BE what you can not be...His Words. You can't just steal them and make them your own, and you can't just make the ones already written into your own words and say they are His either. It don't work with those who have trusted in Yahuweh the Rock and Redeemer!

You are correct about the "power". I DON'T have any! DUH!!!!!!! Yahuweh does, and we get access to His Power through His Son, there is no other way, but by keeping and guarding the Father's Commands and doing as the Messiah did...WE ASK and therefore WE RECEIVE!

Why would I be jealous when I'm the Word of God?

The Word

The Bible warned us about false prophets. We were expecting you.

A lot of Christians believe their Bibles can talk to them but I haven't noticed mine talking to me. But God sure knows how to communicate well. It was his commands that I obeyed over a 29 year period to get me perfectly sinless. Then I got the knowledge of God and started preaching the gospel. Every word is given to me while I preach. Isn't that awesome?

bybee

I believe

I believe

You Jews and Christians are the same to God. He could care less what false religion you belong to. All he cares about are his obedient prophets, Jesus and us saints and everything else is going down towards the center of the earth real soon. It's a good thing he didn't create us as flesh.

First, we are God's children. We each have been given gifts to develop or not. God love's each of us.
You do not get to tell me what to do. My worth comes from God.
You are a pipsqueak!

YahuShuan

So, now you say that even this "Jesus" is going down too eh? Trying to get me to sin are you? I don't think "God" is in on that. You are no obedient prophet that's for sure. You do NOT speak His Words, nor do you obey His Commands. You indeed though "have no light" in you whatsoever. You have tried to elevate yourself now to the "heights" as satan tried to. It will be you who gets thrown down with those also who have claimed to be a prophet OVER the authority of Yahuweh.

By the way, I am involved in no religion, "the only religion clean and acceptable to Yah is to visit widows and orphans in their distress, and to keep ones self unstained from the world".

The written Word of Yahuweh still exists in the Scriptures, and if you say it is not, then you are to be found a liar...

Pro 30:2-6 For I am more stupid than anyone, And do not have the understanding of a man. And I have not learned wisdom That I should know the knowledge of the Set-apart One. Who has gone up to the heavens and come down? Who has gathered the wind in His fists? Who has bound the waters in a garment? Who established all the ends of the earth? What is His Name, And what is His Son’s Name, If you know it? Every Word of Eloah is tried; He is a shield to those taking refuge in Him. Do not add to His Words, Lest He reprove you, and you be found a liar.

Oh, and trust this, Yah WILL "reprove you", in case you were not listening ALL DAY, that is exactly what HE has been doing...WITH HIS WORDS.

YahuShuan

A lot of Christians believe their Bibles can talk to them but I haven't noticed mine talking to me. But God sure knows how to communicate well. It was his commands that I obeyed over a 29 year period to get me perfectly sinless. Then I got the knowledge of God and started preaching the gospel. Every word is given to me while I preach. Isn't that awesome?

You are nothing more than a self absorbed liar, denying Yahuweh and His Words. You will answer for beating the brethren who seek to do the Father's desires! And you are set up by Abba Yah to be doing so when Yahu'Shua returns. Repent of this abominable act or you will get the punishments you have prescribed upon the brothers who obey!

Status
Not open for further replies.