The Vicarious Life and Death of Christ for the Believer

God's Truth

I have no opinion on it, except that I'm not quite sure the belt was the best match for the suit (sorry JohnW, is it brown? Were the shoes? Gadzooks, man).

What is it you're seeing, or think you're seeing?

Gadzooks? Are you just pretending to be of a certain class?

musterion

[MENTION=263]John[/MENTION]W, GT sez a pic's worth a thousand words but she's being coy and won't say what in your pic speaks volumes. So I can only assume she's a mite sweet on you. Maybe you should invite her to the Blue Bird for teriyaki night, maybe split a Nehi (ask her to go dutch so she don't get no ideas).

God's Truth

[MENTION=263]John[/MENTION]W, GT sez a pic's worth a thousand words but she's being coy and won't say what in your pic speaks volumes. So I can only assume she's a mite sweet on you. Maybe you should invite her to the Blue Bird for teriyaki night, maybe split a Nehi (ask her to go dutch so she don't get no ideas).

I know what I think of you, but you would run and tell.

john w

Hall of Fame

Yes, he is a sodomite, having a crush on me. Sorry, Cousin It-I dig chicks.