The Vicarious Life and Death of Christ for the Believer

glorydaz

You probably cheat on your taxes and then sing out of tune in the choir.

Jesus loves me this I know cause the rapture tells me so.

You sound like the rest of those worker bees. They spend all their time imagining the "sins" other people are committing. Voyeurism in Cyberland.....like a cheap date, heh?

Epoisses

You sound like the rest of those worker bees. They spend all their time imagining the "sins" other people are committing. Voyeurism in Cyberland.....like a cheap date, heh?

The sin you commit is unbelief. You don't believe Peter was part of the church which is pretty sad.

john w

Hall of Fame
No one is saying that believers are not bound to the law of the land, tadpole. We are not bound to the carnal commandments of the old testament. Once again your pubescent and blanket definition for the word 'law' has you with egg all over your face. I pay my taxes every year, do you want to see the returns?
What a mess.It has NADA to do with "believers are not bound to the law of the land," as you slur, with your blurred vision, as you're as trashed, drunk as Pate, as the only "spirit" you have in you, is the "spirit" of Jim Beam. I will slow it down, for you Dora:

Pate's argument: The law has to be in the state of being abolished/destroyed, non existing, or believers are under it, subject to it's authority/jurisdiction.

=false dichotomy(I know that word is quite deep for you, so, take a deep breath, sober up, or grow a brain, scarecrow-ette). By that "argument," US citizens, citizens of Mexico,.........................................................since they are not under the laws of foreign countries, are not under authority/jurisdiction of the laws of other countries, that means that the laws of other countries do not exist, have been abolished/destroyed/made void.

Again, sober up, Dora, because you "posted" the above after a few glasses of Jimmy, or a jug of "Ripple," because nobody can be this stupid.

Epoisses

What a mess.It has NADA to do with "believers are not bound to the law of the land," as you slur, with your blurred vision, as you're as trashed, drunk as Pate, as the only "spirit" you have in you, is the "spirit" of Jim Beam. I will slow it down, for you Dora:

Pate's argument: The law has to be in the state of being abolished/destroyed, non existing, or believers are under it, subject to it's authority/jurisdiction.

=false dichotomy(I know that word is quite deep for you, so, take a deep breath, sober up, or grow a brain, scarecrow-ette). By that "argument," US citizens, citizens of Mexico,.........................................................since they are not under the laws of foreign countries, are not under authority/jurisdiction of the laws of other countries, that means that the laws of other countries do not exist, have been abolished/destroyed/made void.

Again, sober up, Dora, because you "posted" the above after a few glasses of Jimmy, or a jug of "Ripple," because nobody can be this stupid.

I actually do drink Jim Beam. You must be a prophet or an alcoholic or both.

john w

Hall of Fame
Not too bright, little slug.

It was an analogy that went right over your little slimy head. :rotfl:

Salt anyone?

Agreed, D of G, she missed it, as she posted, after yelling, while belly-ing up to the bar, "Shut up, barkeep, and serve me another, as you can't cut me off!!!And turn on Wi-Fi, as I spilled my drink on my I-phone, and my net access is gone, and I need to give these TOL meanies another piece of my mind!!!!!"

musterion

Ah, the "end game". I like that. :thumb:

That's where Ray Comfort's use of the 10 Commandments is correct...but for the wrong reason...he used it mainly to avoid "false converts" because he preaches the false Lordship Salvation gospel which focuses on fruit/perseverance. But his use of the Law with unbelievers is correct, something most tract ministries got away from decades ago.

john w

Hall of Fame
I actually do drink Jim Beam. You must be a prophet or an alcoholic or both.

Sleep it off, Dora...

hqdefault.jpg