The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

Now I understand it....you are part of the reformation movement. What church do you attend? church of Christ? Calvary Chapels? Christian Churches?

I think you know that you are still trying to be offensive.

I am not a believer in the false reformation denominations.

Luther did well to expose the Catholic denomination for many false doctrines, but Luther did not go far enough, and he added some more falseness that did not exist in the Catholic denomination before. Then some time later came Calvin and gave even more false doctrines to what Luther taught.

drbrumley

I think you know that you are still trying to be offensive.

Not at all....I sincerely want to know.

I am not a believer in the false reformation denominations.

Ok great. So what church do you go to? But I made a mistake...I meant the restoration movement.

Luther did well to expose the Catholic denomination for many false doctrines, but Luther did not go far enough, and he added some more falseness that did not exist in the Catholic denomination before. Then some time later came Calvin and gave even more false doctrines to what Luther taught.

See above... sorry for mistyping.

drbrumley

Now I understand it....you are part of the reformation movement. What church do you attend? church of Christ? Calvary Chapels? Christian Churches?

I meant to say the Restoration Movement. What church do you attend? church of Christ? Calvary Chapels? Christian Churches?

God's Truth

Not at all....I sincerely want to know.

Ok great. So what church do you go to? But I made a mistake...I meant the restoration movement.

See above... sorry for mistyping.

I belong to the body of Christ. That is my church. I do not believe there are any churches nowadays that don't preach falseness. People went to church during the laying of the foundation so that they could hear the Word preached by letter and by the apostles themselves.

We all have the written Word of God and do not need to go to a church to find the truth.

drbrumley

I belong to the body of Christ. That is my church. I do not believe there are any churches nowadays that don't preach falseness. People went to church during the laying of the foundation so that they could hear the Word preached by letter and by the apostles themselves.

We all have the written Word of God and do not need to go to a church to find the truth.

So you dont attend any church at all?

drbrumley

Oh the Body of Christ.....That's wonderful...me too.

But didn't you say you were spiritual Isreal? Whereby that makes you part of the Bride of Christ.

God's Truth

You're so predictable, I had already told you 'would not believe me'.

To tell you the truth, I had/have no idea.

The Bible CONTRADICTS your false doctrine.

Romans 3:10 - There is no one righteous, not even one;
Romans 3:11 - there is no one who understands; there is no one who seeks God.

God comes looking for sinners. A sinner NEVER goes looking for God. That is what the Bible says.

Here you go again TWISTING scripture to fit your false doctrine.

As stated above the Bible CONTRADICTS your false doctrine.

One more time the Bible CONTRADICTS your false doctrine.

That is YOUR opinion and YOUR opinion is noted.

I have told you many times I agree that Jesus saves SINNERS all on His own.

Therefore, you, gt, DENYING WHO Jesus is and WHAT Jesus did is ALL SUFFICIENT to save the worst of sinner.

You, gt, teach that the SINNER has to HELP the perfect, atoning, vicarious, sacrificial, completed/finished work on the Cross of Calvary.

You are so wrong. You know nothing about God.

God looks for those who are looking for Him.