The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

You start first OPENLY ADMITTING your mistakes here so that we can see how it is done.

BTW: The only ones demanding that those who make mistakes openly admit them are popsthebuilder and gt, HOWEVER, you, popsthebuilder and gt, DO NOT set the EXAMPLE by ADMITTING your OWN MISTAKES OPENLY. Funny, don't you think.

You are a dishonest person. Show where I tell people to tell their sins to everyone here.

You say I have not repented of my sins. I say I have. I ask you haven't you given up any sin for Jesus? You don't answer. I ask you to contemplate what sins you don't want to give up---what sins you are still doing.

You never come back with a decent conversation; you come back misrepresenting those in the truth.

God's Truth

No, they are not.

God does not care about who are blood related to Abraham. He cares only about those who are related to Abraham by faith, and who come to the BLOOD OF HIS SON Jesus Christ. It is about Jesus' blood, not Abraham's anymore.

That's true.

I suppose you think the church which is His body started at Pentecost?

Jesus taught how to get in his body when he had his earthly ministry.

drbrumley

God does not care about who are blood related to Abraham. He cares only about those who are related to Abraham by faith, and who come to the BLOOD OF HIS SON Jesus Christ. It is about Jesus' blood, not Abraham's anymore.

Spoken like a true Covenant theologian. Much words, little substance.

Jesus taught how to get in his body when he had his earthly ministry.

And that is? So when did the church start?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
1 Corinthians 1:17 KJV
(17) For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.

God's Truth

1 Corinthians 1:17 KJV
(17) For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.

It means all you people here who put me down for grammar and typing errors are missing it.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So you really think that Jesus doesn't want anyone to ever tell people about him?

You are mocking the Lord Jesus Christ.
Imitate Jesus

Matthew 16:20 KJV
(20) Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.