The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
HAAAAA! I love it. That is right. Tambora's third Person changed into a bird, and according to her logic, the Bird Person stayed with Jesus. This could get funnier but I will stop.
How do you even get through life as stupid as you show yourself on this site??????

I thought you knew English????
Do you do realize that in English "as" a dove does not make one a dove?
ROFL!
When someone says I walk "as" graceful as a gazelle doesn't make me a gazelle.
Good grief, I don't know how you morons can say what you do with a straight face.
Next you idiots will be claiming that Jesus wanting to gather the children of Israel "as" a hen, makes Jesus a hen.

Luke 13:34
(34) O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which killest the prophets, and stonest them that are sent unto thee; how often would I have gathered thy children together, as a hen doth gather her brood under her wings, and ye would not!

Morons.
Utter morons.

popsthebuilder

How do you even get through life as stupid as you show yourself on this site??????

ROFL!
Good grief, I don't know how you morons can say what you do with a straight face.
Next you idiots will be claiming that Jesus wanting to gather the children of Israel "as" a hen, makes Jesus a hen.

(34) O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which killest the prophets, and stonest them that are sent unto thee; how often would I have gathered thy children together, as a hen doth gather her brood under her wings, and ye would not!

Morons.
Utter morons.
That is a great defence for the truth.

Have you ever seen a person that resembled a dove and who entered and dwelled within another person?

Have you ever heard a voice from heaven and just assumed it was some person you just couldn't see?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

God's Truth

ROFL!

Morons.
Utter morons.

Glorydaz made the same mistake before about the dove. hahahaha

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The three are one and one means same.
Foolish woman.
Scripture does not say the Son was descending upon the Father.
Scripture does not say the Holy Spirit was speaking from heaven.
Scripture does not say the Father was being baptized in the Jordan River.

Scripture, point blank, tells us what all three of them were doing.
And all three of them were doing something different than the others were doing.

Or have you forgotten how to read English again????

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
That is a great defence for the truth.

Have you ever seen a person that resembled a dove and who entered and dwelled within another person?

Have you ever heard a voice from heaven and just assumed it was some person you just couldn't see?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

The "dove" (better put quotations around that) never entered Jesus, and the greek wording simply doesn't imply such. It implies landing ON.

And you keep assuming (even if unintentionally) that "person" means "human being". Please stop.

God's Truth

First you call us "heavy weights" and now you suggest we may be too old to teach you? :chew:

Poor child can't decide whether she's coming or going. :chuckle:

There is a reason those with wisdom are called elders, and it isn't because they are "too old" to teach such as you. We're all old enough to know you aren't even capable of digesting the milk....much less the meat. We feed you, but you burp it back up. :sigh:

1 Corinthians 3:1-2
3 And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ. 2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.

PS...I won't hold your youth and inexperience against you. I'm 68 years old, and I've been digesting the "meat" of the word for over forty years. Take off your bib and your knickers, put on your big girl pants, and skip off to school. You aren't ready to graduate yet.

Just because you are an old heavy weight in your false doctrines does not mean anything good, really.