The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

popsthebuilder

On top of you, popstheduilder, disregarding what gt writes, now, you call me a liar. Thank you popsthebuilder.

My 'damned' blinders, popsthebuilder? I did not know you, popsthebuilder, had the power to 'damn' my blinders.

Merry Christmas to you, popsthebuilder.
Im not damning anything. I call them damned because they blind you from the truth.

Merry Christmas;

We will speak again; GOD willing.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

God's Truth

On top of you, popstheduilder, disregarding what gt writes, now, you call me a liar. Thank you popsthebuilder.

My 'damned' blinders, popsthebuilder? I did not know you, popsthebuilder, had the power to 'damn' my blinders.

Merry Christmas to you, popsthebuilder.

The blinders are damned. It is in the scriptures.

glorydaz

Help yourself and submit to Jesus' teachings.

Just imagine for a minute that you go to Jesus and you are told that you are going to the lake of fire for eternity because you did what Jesus said and humbled yourself, admitted you were a sinner, asked for forgiveness for your sins, proved your repentance by your deeds, and called on him to help you; and lived your life doing what pleases him.

Are you absolutely sure you don't want to change your beliefs?

Wow, just look at all the wonderful things you have done.

Why would we bother to give our Lord any glory at all? :sigh:

lifeisgood

He gives His gift of the Holy Spirit to those who accept Him? lol

Yes. Those WHO He saves by His own prerogative. Salvation is a gift of God. You, gt, had absolutely nothing to do with His gift, it matters not how much you boast that you obeyed before you ever knew anything about Jesus.

No. Jesus gives his Holy Spirit, himself, God the Father, to those HE accepts.

The Holy Spirit is NOT God the Father.

Jesus comes to live in the body of those he accepts.

Through the Holy Spirit.

Do you really think that Jesus comes to live with just anyone just because they say they believe?

He lives in those believing WHO He is and WHAT He did.

You, gt, say that you OBEY ALL of Jesus' sayings EXACTLY and then wen asked you confess that you do not, so where does that leave you and all your obeying, oh, wait, you say you do not obey....

Jesus tells us he makes his home with those who obey. See John 14:23.

He wasn't talking to the lost sheep of the house of gt.

lifeisgood

You admit that I say Jesus is the Holy Spirit. So how is it you don't know what my beliefs say what happened to Jesus' "spirit"?

Then you are saying that Jesus was not human, which is contrary to what the Bible says.

I know you peddle that Jesus is the Holy Spirit with a physical body, however, what did you do with Jesus' human spirit.

God's Truth

Yes. Those WHO He saves by His own prerogative. Salvation is a gift of God. You, gt, had absolutely nothing to do with His gift, it matters not how much you boast that you obeyed before you ever knew anything about Jesus.
It is never ever shameful to obey Jesus.

The Holy Spirit is NOT God the Father.

Jesus gives his Holy Spirit, himself, God the Father, to those HE accepts. The Holy Spirit is God the Father.

Through the Holy Spirit.
So do you receive the Holy Spirit or not?

Lol you are caught again and can be shown something, if you would only hold still and listen.

He lives in those believing WHO He is and WHAT He did.

You have to have living faith, it is faith that Jesus’ blood cleans you of the sins you repent of doing.

You, gt, say that you OBEY ALL of Jesus' sayings EXACTLY and then wen asked you confess that you do not, so where does that leave you and all your obeying, oh, wait, you say you do not obey....
You sound like the one in Genesis 3:1.
Did God really say ___?

He wasn't talking to the lost sheep of the house of gt.

Jesus is not divided. Jesus came for the lost sheep and said ALL else when he is crucified.
Paul calls it Jews first then Gentiles.

Jesus’ words isn’t death to anyone, only to those who do not obey.

God's Truth

Then you are saying that Jesus was not human, which is contrary to what the Bible says.
Jesus' Spirit is the Spirit of God the Father come as the spirit of a man.

I know you peddle that Jesus is the Holy Spirit with a physical body, however, what did you do with Jesus' human spirit.

Jesus' Spirit is the Holy Spirit.

Now you tell me what you did with his "spirit"

Why won't you tell me?

Right Divider

Body part
Please do show me where Jesus was talking to a person when praying to GOD almighty.
Are you really that stupid?

John 17:1-2 (AKJV/PCE)
(17:1) These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee: (17:2) As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

Jesus called to His Father.

Show the verses saying that the Spirit is really just a person, and GOD almighty while you're at it.
A Father is a PERSON. Anyone knows that.
A Son is a PERSON. Anyone knows that.

Right Divider

Body part
Help yourself and submit to Jesus' teachings.

Just imagine for a minute that you go to Jesus and you are told that you are going to the lake of fire for eternity because you did what Jesus said and humbled yourself, admitted you were a sinner, asked for forgiveness for your sins, proved your repentance by your deeds, and called on him to help you; and lived your life doing what pleases him.

Are you absolutely sure you don't want to change your beliefs?
You need to repent of your rejection of grace and your own self-righteousness.

I am saved by grace through faith and have no fear of your judgement.