The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

See, here you are butting into a conversation RD and I aren't even having.

Go supervise somewhere else. You're not needed or wanted here.

Just answer the question.

Where is Jesus' "human spirit"?

I put a lot of love and care into everything that I say here.

I give a lot of time and put up with a lot of verbal abuse and lies about me.

Now admit you can't defend your false doctrines, or defend them, but don't pretend.

popsthebuilder

When God tells them to repent of their sins, they should repent of their sins.

When God tells you to trust the gospel, you should trust the gospel.
And the gospel is that we are make righteous by the work of the Christ.

Change isn't synonymous with staying the same, it is synonymous with repentance though.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

In the way that you believe that is like saying, you come to the Father through the Father. Until you come to realize that the Father and the Son are two different personalities, you are lost. The Son came to do the will of the Father, not His own will.
And you officially limit GOD almighty to a mere personality; a trait of creation.

Can't you see that?

glorydaz

Where is Jesus' "human spirit" now?

This has EVERYTHING to do with with the trinity doctrine.

Preserved blameless with Jesus in heaven, just as mine will be when I'm given a new spiritual body.

1 Thessalonians 5:23
And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

popsthebuilder

Of course it does.

The Father is a person and is God.
The Son is a person and is God.
The Holy Spirit is a person and is God.

When the Son spoke to His Father, He was not pretending to speak to someone else (John 17)

It's all throughout the Bible and you should start believing it.
Please do show me where Jesus was talking to a person when praying to GOD almighty.

Show the verses saying that the Spirit is really just a person, and GOD almighty while you're at it.

Scriptural; hah!

God's Truth

Preserved blameless with Jesus in heaven, just as mine will be when I'm given a new spiritual body.

1 Thessalonians 5:23
And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

So Jesus WHO FINISHED his Father's work, and was tortured and died for us is WHERE?

Is he divine? Yes or no? LOLLOLLOL

popsthebuilder

If you think that there is some action that you have TO DO to "stay saved", then you are not saved are on your way to the lake of fire. Happy swimming.

You have rejected the all sufficient work of the LORD Jesus Christ.
Spoken like a true "Christian".

Rather sickening.

popsthebuilder

Does this tell you where God's Truth is;

God's Truth Quote;

Show me in scripture where it says that Jesus is the Father come as a man.
Easily deduced;

GOD is spirit.
The spirit of GOD came and dwelled within the temple that was Jesus.

Fill in the blanks.

popsthebuilder

Already did. You deny scripture.

WARNING: STRAW-MAN ALERT!!!!

WARNING: FALSE ACCUSATIONS!!!

One God... One Spirit.... three persons.

1John 5:7 (AKJV/PCE)
(5:7) For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

WARNING: FALSE ACCUSATIONS!!!
Couldn't help but notice that single verse didn't even mention any people or a person.

popsthebuilder

And how did you do that?

You're always falsely accusing Paul of "leaving something out" of the gospel of the grace of God.

Rom 4:24-25 (AKJV/PCE)
(4:24) But for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead; (4:25) Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.
Rom 5:1-2 (AKJV/PCE)
(5:1) Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: (5:2) By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

You don't believe that we are justified by faith. You hate justification by faith.
Outright lie.

She understands faith to be effectual and believe to be causal to actual action.

lifeisgood

You still don't get it huh? I think you really may be lying at this point;

To say that GOD is Jesus with a physical body as you say she says is not the same as saying Jesus is GOD with a physical body.

On top of you, popstheduilder, disregarding what gt writes, now, you call me a liar. Thank you popsthebuilder.

One is nonsense and the other is actually scriptural if you would take your damned blinders off.

My 'damned' blinders, popsthebuilder? I did not know you, popsthebuilder, had the power to 'damn' my blinders.

Merry Christmas to you, popsthebuilder.

God's Truth

If you think that there is some action that you have TO DO to "stay saved", then you are not saved are on your way to the lake of fire. Happy swimming.

You have rejected the all sufficient work of the LORD Jesus Christ.

Help yourself and submit to Jesus' teachings.

Just imagine for a minute that you go to Jesus and you are told that you are going to the lake of fire for eternity because you did what Jesus said and humbled yourself, admitted you were a sinner, asked for forgiveness for your sins, proved your repentance by your deeds, and called on him to help you; and lived your life doing what pleases him.

Are you absolutely sure you don't want to change your beliefs?

glorydaz

Just answer the question.

Where is Jesus' "human spirit"?

I put a lot of love and care into everything that I say here.

I give a lot of time and put up with a lot of verbal abuse and lies about me.

Now admit you can't defend your false doctrines, or defend them, but don't pretend.

God forbid I should fail to spew out words as fast as the WIND Mariah insists I should. :rotfl: