The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

popsthebuilder

You believe very little of it. You don't believe this:

Jer 31:31-33 (AKJV/PCE)
(31:31) ¶ Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: (31:32) Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day [that] I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: (31:33) But this [shall be] the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
Aren't you the one who thinks it isn't even relevant for you personally?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Right Divider

Body part
Sorry but the Bible never refers to GOD as three persons. It's the same one Spirit. Regardless of if you are referring to the Father, Son, or Holy Ghost.
Of course it does.

The Father is a person and is God.
The Son is a person and is God.
The Holy Spirit is a person and is God.

When the Son spoke to His Father, He was not pretending to speak to someone else (John 17)

It's all throughout the Bible and you should start believing it.

God's Truth

In the way that you believe that is like saying, you come to the Father through the Father. Until you come to realize that the Father and the Son are two different personalities, you are lost. The Son came to do the will of the Father, not His own will.

God the Father came as a Man and we must go through that Man to be saved.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sorry but the Bible never refers to GOD as three persons. It's the same one Spirit. Regardless of if you are referring to the Father, Son, or Holy Ghost.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Does this tell you where God's Truth is;

God's Truth Quote;

God the Father came as a Man and we must go through that Man to be saved.

Show me in scripture where it says that Jesus is the Father come as a man.

God's Truth

Of course it does.

The Father is a person and is God.
The Son is a person and is God.
The Holy Spirit is a person and is God.

When the Son spoke to His Father, He was not pretending to speak to someone else (John 17)

It's all throughout the Bible and you should start believing it.

Give scripture. Maybe you will come to realize that the Father IS God and doesn't require two other Persons of lesser degrees to make Him God, for the trinity doctrine says Jesus and the Holy Spirit are lesser.

Now tell me where Jesus' "human spirit" is. Tell me, because you claim Jesus' "spirit" is up in heaven but not divine. If you say oh it is divine...then EXPLAIN why the scriptures says there is ONE SPIRIT. If Jesus has a different "human spirit", then that makes TWO DIFFERENT SPIRITS ACCORDING TO YOU.

God's Truth

Where do you find that, beside in your head?

You have not "repented" of every sin that you've ever committed, so you stand condemned.

I have repented of my sins.

You keep saying we only have to believe, but you fail to get that we HAVE TO believe that Jesus forgives the sins we repent of.

Right Divider

Body part
Give scripture.
Already did. You deny scripture.

Maybe you will come to realize that the Father IS God and doesn't require two other Persons of lesser degrees to make Him God, for the trinity doctrine says Jesus and the Holy Spirit are lesser.
WARNING: STRAW-MAN ALERT!!!!

Now tell me where Jesus' "human spirit" is. Tell me, because you claim Jesus' "spirit" is up in heaven but not divine.
WARNING: FALSE ACCUSATIONS!!!

If you say oh it is divine...then EXPLAIN why the scriptures says there is ONE SPIRIT.
One God... One Spirit.... three persons.

1John 5:7 (AKJV/PCE)
(5:7) For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

If Jesus has a different "human spirit", then that makes TWO DIFFERENT SPIRITS ACCORDING TO YOU.

God's Truth

Already did. You deny scripture.

WARNING: STRAW-MAN ALERT!!!!

One God... One Spirit.... three persons.

1John 5:7 (AKJV/PCE)
(5:7) For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

The only straw man is you saying 'straw man'. Now answer the question. Where is Jesus' "human spirit"?

Right Divider

Body part
I have repented of my sins.
And how did you do that?

You keep saying we only have to believe, but you fail to get that we HAVE TO believe that Jesus forgives the sins we repent of.
You're always falsely accusing Paul of "leaving something out" of the gospel of the grace of God.

Rom 4:24-25 (AKJV/PCE)
(4:24) But for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead; (4:25) Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.
Rom 5:1-2 (AKJV/PCE)
(5:1) Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: (5:2) By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

You don't believe that we are justified by faith. You hate justification by faith.