The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

glorydaz

Where is Jesus' man spirit that glorydaze said he has?

Glorydaze says Jesus' spirit is NOT the Holy Spirit.

There is only one divine Spirit and she has made two.

You lie like you inherited the ability directly from the father of lies. :think:

The divine SPIRIT is the Holy Spirit.

Humans have the spirit of man.

You keep denying Jesus was a man, and that is ANTICHRIST.
Many deny He is God, but God's UNtruth has to be different. :chuckle:

GEE, with the devil for a father, and the spirit of the antichrist, you're not in very good shape.:juggle:

Lon

It isn't true that you are illogical just because some conflate logic with the traditions of man.
:nono: Long ago, the nature of the Savior was debated and both you and Arians were declared heretical (scripturally untenable) positions. It is entirely upon you, as the usurper, to familiarize yourself with all things ever said against you as being heretical 'before' you ever post on TOL. Neither of you, to my perusal, know the first thing about history and heresy concerning your beliefs. To me, that IS illogical. Further, most of you have been under the tutelage of these heretics, though you'll often deny it. All of you fell under the teaching influence of heretics then simply regurgitate the poor teaching (heresy). Simply spitting something out isn't logical or scriptural.

Fight on sister; might GOD guide us all, and may we both hear, and follow that guidance by the Spirit for the sake of all and the glory of One.

peace
1 Timothy 5:22 , lest your hands are complicit in the same sin against God. You and Arians are in a vast and arrogant minority and audacious for coming to a triune board to fight about it. TOL allows you here, but it is not your home turf. You are the 'guests' here. Learn to act like it?

popsthebuilder

:nono: Long ago, the nature of the Savior was debated and both you and Arians were declared heretical (scripturally untenable) positions. It is entirely upon you, as the usurper, to familiarize yourself with all things ever said against you as being heretical 'before' you ever post on TOL. Neither of you, to my perusal, know the first thing about history and heresy concerning your beliefs. To me, that IS illogical. Further, most of you have been under the tutelage of these heretics, though you'll often deny it. All of you fell under the teaching influence of heretics then simply regurgitate the poor teaching (heresy). Simply spitting something out isn't logical or scriptural.

1 Timothy 5:22 , lest your hands are complicit in the same sin against God. You and Arians are in a vast and arrogant minority and audacious for coming to a triune board to fight about it. TOL allows you here, but it is not your home turf. You are the 'guests' here. Learn to act like it?
Arius was declared heretical by men, not GOD, and not due to scriptural discrepancy.

All records of his writings are all but destroyed.

If the claims against him were genuine then why not keep the writings for further reproof of following heretics? It is disingenuous to declare the minority as wrong, and actually unscriptural.

The fact that you are oblivious to this while focused on the manipulation of the arcc all while arrogantly and assumingly guessing that I haven't studied up on the thing I hold so very dear is exceedingly yelling tobthose with eyes.

Oh.... And you might ought to consider not running your own erroneous words together with the sacred written word of GOD.

Do what you want though; I wouldn't want you being swayed by the heretic.

Still; peace

God's Truth

You lie like you inherited the ability directly from the father of lies. :think:

The divine SPIRIT is the Holy Spirit.

Humans have the spirit of man.

You keep denying Jesus was a man, and that is ANTICHRIST.
Many deny He is God, but God's UNtruth has to be different. :chuckle:

GEE, with the devil for a father, and the spirit of the antichrist, you're not in very good shape.:juggle:

So Jesus' Spirit is not Divine?

Got it.

God's Truth

Not to your liking, of course not. Until you hear someone agree with your nonsense, you claim they have not responded to that nonsense.

Don't play innocent with us here on TOL. We've watched your antics for years, and we are very familiar with your M.O.

You are not telling the truth about me.

No, my questions as asked have not been answered, until now, where you say Jesus' man spirit is not divine!

Unbelievable.

Lon

Arius was declared heretical by men, not GOD, and not due to scriptural discrepancy.
That is the debate. It is interesting that GT is a modalist, you a Unitarian :think:

All records of his writings are all but destroyed.
Rightly so. It was anti-scriptural.

If the claims against him were genuine then why not keep the writings for further reproof of following heretics? It is disingenuous to declare the minority as wrong, and actually unscriptural.
You have a HUGE burden of proof on that note :think:
Titus 4:1 Now the Holy Spirit tells us clearly that in the last times some will turn away from the true faith; they will follow deceptive spirits and teachings that come from demons. 2 These people are hypocrites and liars, and their consciences are dead.
3 They will say it is wrong to be married and wrong to eat certain foods. But God created those foods to be eaten with thanks by faithful people who know the truth. 4 Since everything God created is good, we should not reject any of it but receive it with thanks. 5 For we know it is made acceptable by the word of God and prayer.
Tit 1:9 He must hold firm to the trustworthy word as taught, so that he may be able to give instruction in sound doctrine and also to rebuke those who contradict it.
Tit 1:10 For there are many who are insubordinate, empty talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision party.
Tit 1:11 They must be silenced, since they are upsetting whole families by teaching for shameful gain what they ought not to teach.

The fact that you are oblivious to this while focused on the manipulation of the arcc all while arrogantly and assumingly guessing that I haven't studied up on the thing I hold so very dear is exceedingly yelling tobthose with eyes.
And you are? Did you catch it? Those who 'attack the church' are the ones who are 1) Outsiders troubling and 2) False. Get that? You are the guy beating on our doors. This IS a triune board. You are the usurpers. You are the ones scriptures say to beware of :noway: So no, in fact, I'm not oblivious, you are the one who is manipulative, and finally, Yes, I agree, I largely assume you haven't studied because you really don't carry the conversation well. It is an EASY assumption I've made. It is clear, at least to me, you aren't very aware.

Oh.... And you might ought to consider not running your own erroneous words together with the sacred written word of GOD.
:nono: Because you, a heretic suggests so? :nono: Nice try. I'll never be taking correction from those outside of the Body. It is ALWAYS those who are not triune. I have met a few that said they 'were' triune, but all of them have been subject to JW's and other heretical teachings. It is THEIR fault they were duped. They went willingly. We Trinitarians do not correct one another over these. I have a huge thread on scripture about who God is. You'll see not one Trinitarian correcting me in that thread, nor I them. We are all in unison AND it is all scriptures. Read it (you aren't really welcome to post, but you can read): It is nothing but scriptures after scriptures that make WHO God is, from His mouth, very clear. We outnumber heresies 999 to one and greater. You face 999 people who think you alone by yourself, are wrong. You are that arrogant fellow. Go ahead, read that thread, almost naught but scriptures except where heretics showed up and guess why? Because they have opinions, no scriptures. That's why.
Do what you want though; I wouldn't want you being swayed by the heretic.
Correct. Not only don't want to be, won't be. I know what scripture says. A lot of those verses given in the triune thread, are given by me. Scriptures speak for themselves. All arians and modalist/oneness have to use a lot of words and few scriptures. I always out quote scriptures to heretics at least 10 and often 20 or 30 to one. Not a brag, simply I 'know' scriptures and listen to them. Whoever knows the most, likely/probably knows more about what God says than the one who cannot and doesn't know as many. One of the two has studied a LOT more than the other guy.

Still; peace
:think: Are you here for peace, or to promote the opines of Arius? :think: You can't have both. Try not to say 'peace' when you carry a sword to a triune board. Peace doesn't 'look' genuine in such light. You read what you just wrote: Any of it 'look' like 'peace' to you? :idunno: :think:

glorydaz

You are not telling the truth about me.

No, my questions as asked have not been answered, until now, where you say Jesus' man spirit is not divine!

Unbelievable.

Try using the correct terminology. It's His "human spirit".
He is just as much human as He is Divine.

Jesus' humanity is real and complete, just as His Deity is.

You PREACH that Jesus was not like other men with a body, soul, and spirit. :nono:

1 Thess. 5:23-24 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.​

And yet the Scripture makes it clear...He is like us IN ALL THING.

Hebrews 2:17 Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.​

He is able to DO IT (sanctify us wholly - body, soul, and spirit), as Paul tells us in Thess. 5:24, because he knew the things of man by the spirit of man which was in Him.

1 Corinthians 2:11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.​

You are simply unable to address these verses, because they prove your great error, and you would have to admit you are wrong. Such a shame because this is crucial to knowing God.

God's Truth

No, as usual you don't "got it".
You deny our Lord's humanity and that makes you antichrist.

I do no such thing. Prove it that I deny God coming as a Man. I say it all the time.

You said Jesus' spirit is not divine.

I can hardly believe you said that, but then again, you also say what Jesus said while he walked the earth is not what we have to obey.

glorydaz

I do no such thing. Prove it that I deny God coming as a Man. I say it all the time.

You said Jesus' spirit is not divine.

I can hardly believe you said that, but then again, you also say what Jesus said while he walked the earth is not what we have to obey.

You just proved it for me.

Human beings have a spirit of their very own that is not divine.

You're aghast that I would even suggest that Jesus is like all other men that ever existed.

Numbers 16:22 And they fell upon their faces, and said, O God, the God of the spirits of all flesh, shall one man sin, and wilt thou be wroth with all the congregation?

Job 32:8 But there is a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding.

Psalm 32:2 Blessed is the man unto whom the Lord imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.

Proverbs 18:14 The spirit of a man will sustain his infirmity; but a wounded spirit who can bear?

Proverbs 20:27 The spirit of man is the candle of the Lord, searching all the inward parts of the belly.

Ecclesiastes 12:7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.​

God's Truth

Try using the correct terminology. It's His "human spirit".
He is just as much human as He is Divine.
Your explanation for your beliefs do NOT make Jesus divine, and, you say his man spirit was not divine.
How do you think you can call Jesus divine after that?

Jesus' humanity is real and complete, just as His Deity is.

You PREACH that Jesus was not like other men with a body, soul, and spirit. :nono:
Our spirit makes our body a soul. You do not even understand that.

1 Thess. 5:23-24 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.​
I have explained that scripture to you many times.
Our body with it's spirit is called a soul.
We do not have three different things. The spirit goes to heaven our soul does not.

Our mind, our feelings, our conscious, that is our spirit. If anyone gets a modern English version Bible, you can easily see that whenever the bible talks about our soul, it is at that time concerned with our living body (our physical living body with its spirit).
Whenever the bible talks about our spirit, it is concentrating on our spirit, our spirit whether in our body or out of our body.
Whenever the bible talks about our body, it is speaking of a living physical body or a dead physical body.
A soul is a physical body alive with a spirit. The body is dead without the spirit (James 2:26), and the spirit lives on after death of the body.

And yet the Scripture makes it clear...He is like us IN ALL THING.

Hebrews 2:17 Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.​

He is able to DO IT (sanctify us wholly - body, soul, and spirit), as Paul tells us in Thess. 5:24, because he knew the things of man by the spirit of man which was in Him.

1 Corinthians 2:11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.​

You are simply unable to address these verses, because they prove your great error, and you would have to admit you are wrong. Such a shame because this is crucial to knowing God.

You are the one badly mistaken.

Tell me how Jesus is divine if his spirit is not?

God's Truth

You just proved it for me.

Human beings have a spirit of their very own that is not divine.

You're aghast that I would even suggest that Jesus is like all other men that ever existed.

Numbers 16:22 And they fell upon their faces, and said, O God, the God of the spirits of all flesh, shall one man sin, and wilt thou be wroth with all the congregation?

Job 32:8 But there is a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding.

Psalm 32:2 Blessed is the man unto whom the Lord imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.

Proverbs 18:14 The spirit of a man will sustain his infirmity; but a wounded spirit who can bear?

Proverbs 20:27 The spirit of man is the candle of the Lord, searching all the inward parts of the belly.

Ecclesiastes 12:7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.​

How many times do you have to be told that Jesus Spirit is the Holy Spirit come as a Man's Spirit?

How in the world do you think Jesus came from heaven if his body did not and his spirit did not?

Let's hear this one.

God's Truth

Pops doesn't know better. That's the problem. You are responsible for leading poor Pops away from the truth of the Gospel of Grace and the knowledge of God. You will be held responsible for all your false teaching.

You don't care what you say do you? Pops told you that he believed what he does before coming to this site.

God's Truth

Easy. He was with God and was God from the beginning. John 1:1

He became flesh (which includes the human body, soul, and spirit). John 1:14

He did not cease being God (Divine) when He became flesh (body, soul, and spirit).

How?

Tell me how he is divine if his flesh and spirit is not.

Go ahead and explain.

popsthebuilder

That is the debate. It is interesting that GT is a modalist, you a Unitarian :think:

Rightly so. It was anti-scriptural.

You have a HUGE burden of proof on that note :think:

And you are? Did you catch it? Those who 'attack the church' are the ones who are 1) Outsiders troubling and 2) False. Get that? You are the guy beating on our doors. This IS a triune board. You are the usurpers. You are the ones scriptures say to beware of :noway: So no, in fact, I'm not oblivious, you are the one who is manipulative, and finally, Yes, I agree, I largely assume you haven't studied because you really don't carry the conversation well. It is an EASY assumption I've made. It is clear, at least to me, you aren't very aware.

:nono: Because you, a heretic suggests so? :nono: Nice try. I'll never be taking correction from those outside of the Body. It is ALWAYS those who are not triune. I have met a few that said they 'were' triune, but all of them have been subject to JW's and other heretical teachings. It is THEIR fault they were duped. They went willingly. We Trinitarians do not correct one another over these. I have a huge thread on scripture about who God is. You'll see not one Trinitarian correcting me in that thread, nor I them. We are all in unison AND it is all scriptures. Read it (you aren't really welcome to post, but you can read): It is nothing but scriptures after scriptures that make WHO God is, from His mouth, very clear. We outnumber heresies 999 to one and greater. You face 999 people who think you alone by yourself, are wrong. You are that arrogant fellow. Go ahead, read that thread, almost naught but scriptures except where heretics showed up and guess why? Because they have opinions, no scriptures. That's why.

Correct. Not only don't want to be, won't be. I know what scripture says. A lot of those verses given in the triune thread, are given by me. Scriptures speak for themselves. All arians and modalist/oneness have to use a lot of words and few scriptures. I always out quote scriptures to heretics at least 10 and often 20 or 30 to one. Not a brag, simply I 'know' scriptures and listen to them. Whoever knows the most, likely/probably knows more about what God says than the one who cannot and doesn't know as many. One of the two has studied a LOT more than the other guy.

:think: Are you here for peace, or to promote the opines of Arius? :think: You can't have both. Try not to say 'peace' when you carry a sword to a triune board. Peace doesn't 'look' genuine in such light. You read what you just wrote: Any of it 'look' like 'peace' to you? :idunno: :think:
tell me oh great teacher, please; is it many who are called and few who answer?

Is the way to destruction broad?

This thread was a question. Is a question not to be answered? You act as if I have committed some great travesty against GOD and creation alike, but you nor any other can actually state what it is I deny, let alone show the scriptural support for such a veracious claim. But I'll spell it out for you. I deny that the material, temporal, temple which can be destroyed, and has been and will be, is coeternal with the Spirit or even the Word. You're majority rules by default mentality may have worked through the hands of evil men about 2000 years ago.... But that is because people have a capacity to fear the unknown and the mass couldn't read. Things could be kept in the dark in those times, but that isn't the case anymore thank GOD.

What is sad and telling is how people can actually see and study the atrocities that took place at the hands of men in the past (imposter) ; showing and proving their misdirection for all, but the same mass that was cohearsed so long ago is still lead about in the dark. It isn't too sad though; it is a means to an end and a lesson and indication to all.

You sound like you should be on one of those calvinistic threads where they literally only allow one opinion, and app understanding, wisdom, and logic is thrown out if and when it affects the validity of their personal "truth".

Please answer the questions about the broad path, and many/ few.

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

Pops doesn't know better. That's the problem. You are responsible for leading poor Pops away from the truth of the Gospel of Grace and the knowledge of God. You will be held responsible for all your false teaching.
She is in no way responsible for me. You confuse her for the powers that be that have deceived the masses.

God's Truth

tell me oh great teacher, please; is it many who are called and few who answer?

Is the way to destruction broad?

This thread was a question. Is a question not to be answered? You act as if I have committed some great travesty against GOD and creation alike, but you nor any other can actually state what it is I deny, let alone show the scriptural support for such a veracious claim. But I'll spell it out for you. I deny that the material, temporal, temple which can be destroyed, and has been and will be, is coeternal with the Spirit or even the Word. You're majority rules by default mentality may have worked through the hands of evil men about 2000 years ago.... But that is because people have a capacity to fear the unknown and the mass couldn't read. Things could be kept in the dark in those times, but that isn't the case anymore thank GOD.

What is sad and telling is how people can actually see and study the atrocities that took place at the hands of men in the past (imposter) ; showing and proving their misdirection for all, but the same mass that was cohearsed so long ago is still lead about in the dark. It isn't too sad though; it is a means to an end and a lesson and indication to all.

You sound like you should be on one of those calvinistic threads where they literally only allow one opinion, and app understanding, wisdom, and logic is thrown out if and when it affects the validity of their personal "truth".

Please answer the questions about the broad path, and many/ few.

Hi Pops,

I was wondering what you meant about a temporary temple. Are you talking about a building or the body of Christ?

Thanks.