The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

Over 17,000 posts and you don't get it. It has been explained more than once. You just do not want to accept it.

I have not had these questions answered and no one has asked them before.

I repeat things all the time here in discussions. You have asked me the same questions many times and I answer them.

I would like to know these questions so that I could decide if the trinity doctrine is true or not.

God's Truth

You just do NOT understand English, do you?

The Spirit of Christ is God.

So then, are you saying Jesus did not have the spirit of a man which was not the Holy Spirit, as glorydaze says?

By the way, you are NOT answering the questions as asked. Why can't you answer questions about your doctrine?

ONE SPIRIT, ONE GOD, THREE PERSONS.

I didn't ask that.

I'll try another way to ask the same thing.

Is the Father a Spirit Person, or just a Person?

Same question about the Son.

Is the Son a Spirit Person, or just a Person?

glorydaz

You still are not answering.

Is Jesus' spirit the spirit of a man or not?

You still are not answering.

One of the Persons is a Spirit called the Holy Spirit, correct?

Are the other two Persons Spirit too?

Before you can ever get answers to what you ask, you MUST understand the difference between the Holy Spirit, and the spirit of man. If you cannot confess that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh (as a man), you have the spirit of antichrist.

1 John 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.​

I'm becoming convinced you are antichrist, God's UNtruth. :think:

Right Divider

Body part
So then, are you saying Jesus did not have the spirit of a man which was not the Holy Spirit, as glorydaze says?

By the way, you are NOT answering the questions as asked. Why can't you answer questions about your doctrine?

I didn't ask that.

I'll try another way to ask the same thing.

Is the Father a Spirit Person, or just a Person?

Same question about the Son.

Is the Son a Spirit Person, or just a Person?
Each one is a person with the same Spirit.

The Father is a person. The Son is a person. The Holy Spirit is a person.

The Father SENT the Son, the Son SENT the Holy Spirit.

The Father and the Son SPEAK to each other.

It's not hard to understand, but apparently impossible for you to believe.

glorydaz

Stop lying. I have never said Jesus did not have the Holy Spirit.

Thus you have now become: THE LYING :troll: of TOL

Jesus is God and Man. Fully God and fully man.

He is Divine and human.
He has a Divine mind, and a human mind.
He has a Divine will, and a human will.
He has the Divine Spirit, and a human spirit.

He is not some freak-a-zoid with some God parts and some man parts.

That you deny God came in the flesh as a man, proves you are antichrist.

God's Truth

Before you can ever get answers to what you ask, you MUST understand the difference between the Holy Spirit, and the spirit of man.

Hahahaha How do you EVER get that I think the spirit of a man is the Holy Spirit?

If you cannot confess that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh (as a man), you have the spirit of antichrist.

Before you said Jesus' spirit was NOT the Holy Spirit---YOU said he had a different spirit and it was a spirit of a man!

Are you changing your mind about that?

Now tell me plainly. Is Jesus' spirit as a man the Holy Spirit?

1 John 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.​

I'm becoming convinced you are antichrist, God's UNtruth. :think:

You are trying so hard to slander me. Doesn't it bother you to say things about me that are not true?

We know Jesus had the Holy Spirit with him, we know too that all humans have their own separate spirit. You also know that you said Jesus' spirit was NOT the Holy Spirit and that it was the spirit of a Man.

What is it that you like to claim now?

You also said that Jesus in heaven is NOT Spirit but rather a Person.

So back to the original question, what is the spirit inside Jesus when he came as a man.

God's Truth

Each one is a person with the same Spirit.

Are they Spirit Persons? Yes or no?

The Father is a person. The Son is a person. The Holy Spirit is a person.

The Holy Spirit is a Spirit Person, you say. Now tell me if the Father is a Spirit Person too. Is Jesus a Spirit Person too?

The Father SENT the Son, the Son SENT the Holy Spirit.
The Father SENT the Holy Spirit too, according to the scriptures.
The Father and the Son SPEAK to each other.
When one speaks so does the other, according to the Bible.
It's not hard to understand, but apparently impossible for you to believe.

You are not saying the truth about me. Please answer these questions so that I can truly know what the trinity doctrine says.

God's Truth

Stop lying. I have never said Jesus did not have the Holy Spirit.

No one said you said Jesus didn't have the Holy Spirit with him. YOU DID SAY that Jesus' spirit was NOT the Holy Spirit, but rather a spirit of a man.

I have been explaining to you that Jesus' spirit IS the Holy Spirit come as a man's.

Jesus is God and Man. Fully God and fully man.

He is Divine and human.
He has a Divine mind, and a human mind.
He has a Divine will, and a human will.
He has the Divine Spirit, and a human spirit.

He is not some freak-a-zoid with some God parts and some man parts.

That you deny God came in the flesh as a man, proves you are antichrist.

You said Jesus' spirit WAS NOT the Holy Spirit.

We both know Jesus had the Holy Spirit, but you DENY that Jesus' spirit was the Holy Spirit come as a man's.

You know that all humans have their own spirit within them and when saved they also receive another Spirit, the Holy Spirit.

Don't forget now that you said Jesus' spirit was NOT the Holy Spirit but that he was given the Holy Spirit.

Are you beginning to see your error?

Would you like to change your mind now and say Jesus' spirit is the Holy Spirit?

No, you still don't want to say that? Okay then, explain where Jesus' man spirit is.

glorydaz

Hahahaha How do you EVER get that I think the spirit of a man is the Holy Spirit?

I don't think you "get" anything.

Most importantly, you don't understand how Jesus is both God and man....with the Spirit of God, and a spirit of man. That you deny the humanity of Jesus Christ is just as bad as denying the Divinity of Jesus Christ.

Jesus knew the things of man AND the things of God.

1 Corinthians 2:11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.​

Before you said Jesus' spirit was NOT the Holy Spirit---YOU said he had a different spirit and it was a spirit of a man!

No, I did not. The Spirit of Christ and the Spirit of God IS THE PERSON OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.
Jesus, the man, has a spirit of man, as all men do. He is also God with the Spirit of God.

Are you changing your mind about that?

No, I'm changing my mind about your mental capabilities, though. :chew:

Now tell me plainly. Is Jesus' spirit as a man the Holy Spirit?

:doh:

No more than my spirit is the the Holy Spirit which dwells in me. Man's spirit is a human spirit, God's Spirit is divine. My spirit is stuck inside me, and is not sent out anywhere....not can it dwell in someone else. God's Spirit can.

You are trying so hard to slander me. Doesn't it bother you to say things about me that are not true?

I tell the truth about you, and I'm quite pleased to do so. :banana:

The rest of your post is fit for the outhouse.....nothing more.

God's Truth

I don't think you "get" anything.

Most importantly, you don't understand how Jesus is both God and man....with the Spirit of God, and a spirit of man. That you deny the humanity of Jesus Christ is just as bad as denying the Divinity of Jesus Christ.

Jesus knew the things of man AND the things of God.

1 Corinthians 2:11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.​

No, I did not. The Spirit of Christ and the Spirit of God IS THE PERSON OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.

You sure did say it.

Now explain your new twist to it.

You say the Spirit of Christ and the Spirit of God is the Holy Spirit.

So that means that you think Jesus' spirit as a man IS the Holy Spirit come as a Man, right?

Jesus, the man, has a spirit of man, as all men do. He is also God with the Spirit of God.
Now you changed it back to the way you said the first time and denied ever saying that!

So Jesus' spirit as a man is NOT the Holy Spirit, according to you, right?

No, I'm changing my mind about your mental capabilities, though. :chew:

:doh:

No more than my spirit is the the Holy Spirit which dwells in me.

You are confirming now that you do NOT believe Jesus' spirit as a man is the Holy Spirit.

You said repeatedly that you did not say that and that I was lying.

So now you say Jesus' spirit as a MAN is the Spirit of Christ---a DIFFERENT Spirit than the Holy Spirit, right?

I hope you realize now that you just made TWO DIFFERENT SPIRITS when the Bible says there is only one.

You also are showing that the saved receive TWO DIFFERENT SPIRITS when they are saved.

Now for the Father. Is the Father a Spirit Person, or just a Person and another Spirit Person besides Him?

Man's spirit is a human spirit, God's Spirit is divine. My spirit is stuck inside me, and is not sent out anywhere....not can it dwell in someone else. God's Spirit can.

We know that we all have our own human's spirit and that it is not God. Stop saying it now, okay?

No one is saying their own spirit of their flesh is God's Spirit.

Now back to Jesus as a Man.

The scriptures say the saved have the Spirit of Christ in them when they are saved.

YOU say it is ANOTHER DIFFERENT SPIRIT THAN the Holy Spirit.

That makes TWO different Spirit.

glorydaz

You sure did say it.

Spoiler
Now explain your new twist to it.

You say the Spirit of Christ and the Spirit of God is the Holy Spirit.

So that means that you think Jesus' spirit as a man IS the Holy Spirit come as a Man, right?

Now you changed it back to the way you said the first time and denied ever saying that!

So Jesus' spirit as a man is NOT the Holy Spirit, according to you, right?

You are confirming now that you do NOT believe Jesus' spirit as a man is the Holy Spirit.

You said repeatedly that you did not say that and that I was lying.

So now you say Jesus' spirit as a MAN is the Spirit of Christ---a DIFFERENT Spirit than the Holy Spirit, right?

I hope you realize now that you just made TWO DIFFERENT SPIRITS when the Bible says there is only one.

You also are showing that the saved receive TWO DIFFERENT SPIRITS when they are saved.

Now for the Father. Is the Father a Spirit Person, or just a Person and another Spirit Person besides Him?

We know that we all have our own human's spirit and that it is not God. Stop saying it now, okay?

No one is saying their own spirit of their flesh is God's Spirit.

Now back to Jesus as a Man.

The scriptures say the saved have the Spirit of Christ in them when they are saved.

YOU say it is ANOTHER DIFFERENT SPIRIT THAN the Holy Spirit.

That makes TWO different Spirit.

Idiot!