The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

popsthebuilder

Now you have to know, pops, that you are doing wrong.
Why? Because she doesn't believe like me?

She is for Christ.

I am for Christ.

Who isn't against Him is on His part.

Her and I can at least keep some level of civility towards one another though we knowingly may not agree with one another on all things.

In contrast; you and I seemingly have very similar beliefs, but if I even mention a slight difference I am instantly tossed into the enemy stack.

I've looked over many discrepancies I've had with you due to our similar beliefs, but our similarities were instantly distinguished when you claimed your own perfection, coupled with your literally calling others whom I know to be peacable and of sound mind and meek spirit, satanic.

I do not care that we do not agree on minor doctrinal points.

I can't get past the things I just stated though.

I don't care that you act as if I am some evil thing while knowing wholly that I am not.

I don't care that you bring my private conversation with you into view for all like this is some charade. I admit; your doctrine seems rather sound for the most part in my feeble judgement, but that isn't ever what I took issue with.

I really would prefer to not speak with you any longer at this time.

Please do stop mentioning me if your intent is as you say it is.

I am done with this terrible mess.

As if I came here to go round and round about things that do not ultimately matter.

And by things that don't matter, I do not mean the actual thread topic, but our back and forth.....thing that isn't promoting anything but making us look like unlearned spiteful fools.

And must I mind you that we are some of the few that actually openly represent the oneness of GOD? What great examples we are of obedience and singular accord.

It makes my stomach turn and my heart hurt to see the two extremes we have reached. One of utter reciprical thankfulness to our Lord GOD in spirit for one another, and a whole other, opposite of the previous; full of contempt and malice and ill will it seems.

To be clear I wish no ill upon you whatsoever.

Offences take place friend.

Discrepancies arise.

How we move past them shows our character.

God's Truth

Why? Because she doesn't believe like me?

She is for Christ.

I am for Christ.

Who isn't against Him is on His part.

Her and I can at least keep some level of civility towards one another though we knowingly may not agree with one another on all things.

In contrast; you and I seemingly have very similar beliefs, but if I even mention a slight difference I am instantly tossed into the enemy stack.

I've looked over many discrepancies I've had with you due to our similar beliefs, but our similarities were instantly distinguished when you claimed your own perfection, coupled with your literally calling others whom I know to be peacable and of sound mind and meek spirit, satanic.

I do not care that we do not agree on minor doctrinal points.

I can't get past the things I just stated though.

I don't care that you act as if I am some evil thing while knowing wholly that I am not.

I don't care that you bring my private conversation with you into view for all like this is some charade. I admit; your doctrine seems rather sound for the most part in my feeble judgement, but that isn't ever what I took issue with.

I really would prefer to not speak with you any longer at this time.

Please do stop mentioning me if your intent is as you say it is.

I am done with this terrible mess.

As if I came here to go round and round about things that do not ultimately matter.

And by things that don't matter, I do not mean the actual thread topic, but our back and forth.....thing that isn't promoting anything but making us look like unlearned spiteful fools.

And must I mind you that we are some of the few that actually openly represent the oneness of GOD? What great examples we are of obedience and singular accord.

It makes my stomach turn and my heart hurt to see the two extremes we have reached. One of utter reciprical thankfulness to our Lord GOD in spirit for one another, and a whole other, opposite of the previous; full of contempt and malice and ill will it seems.

To be clear I wish no ill upon you whatsoever.

Offences take place friend.

Discrepancies arise.

How we move past them shows our character.

You cannot ever say untruthful things about me and I not correct you on that and tell you that you are wrong. That goes for anyone here. Where do false accusations come from? They come from Satan. If someone wants to come here and falsely accuse me, then that is what I think they are doing, Satan's will.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I couldn't care any less what you think about me.

Let it slide off your back like water off of a duck's feathers. And she knows better anyway.

Mark 12:28-31 King James Version (KJV)

28 And one of the scribes came, and having heard them reasoning together, and perceiving that he had answered them well, asked him, Which is the first commandment of all?

29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

31 And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

God's Truth

Let it slide off your back like water off of a duck's feathers. And she knows better anyway.

Mark 12:28-31 King James Version (KJV)

28 And one of the scribes came, and having heard them reasoning together, and perceiving that he had answered them well, asked him, Which is the first commandment of all?

29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

31 And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

Thank you for this good advice.
It is a blessing to me to have met with such kindness tonight. Thank you.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thank you for this good advice.
It is a blessing to me to have met with such kindness tonight. Thank you.

As Jesus forgave so must we;

Luke 23:34 King James Version (KJV)

34 Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.

God's Truth

As Jesus forgave so must we;

Luke 23:34 King James Version (KJV)

34 Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.

That is how we live through his Spirit when we forgive too.

Do you feel it, BR?

See that is why I always preach obedience to Christ, because it feels so good.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That is how we live through his Spirit when we forgive too.

Do you feel it, BR?

See that is why I always preach obedience to Christ, because it feels so good.

Of course we must obey Jesus;

John 14:15 King James Version (KJV)

15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

Although I do not believe that salvation stems on obedience but on the grace of God.

marhig

Explain with regard to what aspect?

Revelation 3:9 KJV
(9) Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Ah, you must be seizing on the word worship. My particular thought is that the saints of God will reign and rule with Christ, as kings and priests it says. Those saints worship God and Christ. Those that opposed them before will worship before their feet, but it stands to reason that from that position they will be worshiping their Creator, not the saints.

It doesn't say that the saints will be the ones being worshiped, which is an important distinction. Contrast that to Hebrews "Let all the angels of God worship him" and "And he said, Lord, I believe. And he worshiped him" which all declare the target of the worship. Even Acts 10:25 in the case of Peter,

Acts 10:25-26 KJV
(25) And as Peter was coming in, Cornelius met him, and fell down at his feet, and worshipped him.
(26) But Peter took him up, saying, Stand up; I myself also am a man.

Here it is specific that Peter is the target of the worship and he says "I myself am also a man" - a mode of rejection that you never hear from Jesus. But I diverge, in case you are still on Revelation 3:9, if I haven't explained well enough yet,

Zechariah 14:17 KJV
(17) And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.

Those who said they were Jews but were not come and worship before the feet of the saints, but they come to worship God at the feet of the saints. Just like those that came to Jerusalem came to worship the King at Jerusalem, rather than worshiping Jerusalem itself. The only way I could see the passage being construed contrary is if it specifically said that the saints were the object of worship.
And I bow down to Christ as I obey his commandments and teachings and I worship God in Christ. And as i live by the will of God I worship the father in spirit and in truth.

But i will willingly fall at the feet of Jesus, as he is over me and God has set him over us and has put him in a place of worship. But only the father is God Almighty.

And Jesus isn't the father, look at this.

John 14

Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and WE will come unto him, and make OUR abode with him.*He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

There are clearly 2 here and they are not one and the same, and Jesus says that the word which you hear is not his, but the father's which sent him.

marhig

Jesus says the FATHER will live in the saved. Jesus says that he himself will live in the saved. Marhig says the Holy Spirit is many spirits who will live in the saved. You come on and say, "Not GOD' of GOD". And you think you are clear and answering for Marhig, how?
I never said "live in the saved" once, I said that the that the Angels are ministering Spirits so they minister to us, it says in Hebrews that they minister for the heirs of salvation. So they minister to our hearts to guide us, teach us, and give us what we need to speak. And if they are ministering Spirits, and they come from God to minister to us, then they are holy. That makes them a Holy Spirit.

marhig

Yikes, marhig and you with the same false and strange beliefs. Are you two married?
Nope, pops isn't my husband, but you probably won't believe me anyway and resort to calling me a liar, dishonest or that I'm working for Satan again, even though I'm telling the truth!

marhig

It is not slandering to tell you to stop slandering. I can stand up for myself. You want to say anything you want about me and I just be quiet? Not going to happen.
If you belong to God, you shouldn't need to stand up for yourself, God does that for you. You shouldn't worry about what people say about you, but take it and bring the love of Christ back to them, and have hope for everyone.

marhig

I don't know who marhig is married to, all you had to do is say no you are not married to her.

You should have just answered all the many scriptures I referenced instead of thinking you can tell me about myself.
Why do you keep bringing me into everything?

God's Truth

Why do you keep bringing me into everything?

I was answering what pops said to me. It is rare that two people have the same absurd beliefs as that of angels living inside the saved, instead of Jesus himself living in the saved. I wondered if the two of you were married. I don't bring you into everything. That is a paranoid statement, or maybe just a contentious statement?

God's Truth

If you belong to God, you shouldn't need to stand up for yourself, God does that for you. You shouldn't worry about what people say about you, but take it and bring the love of Christ back to them, and have hope for everyone.

No lady, you don't get to tell me about myself and then I be quiet and not correct you. Who are you to tell people what to worry about? Who are you to tell people what they are worried about? We are here to debate scripture. You just said something wrong about Jesus. You said God does that for you. Nowhere anywhere are we told not to correct people.

Last edited:

God's Truth

Nope, pops isn't my husband, but you probably won't believe me anyway and resort to calling me a liar, dishonest or that I'm working for Satan again, even though I'm telling the truth!

Why wouldn't I believe you that he is not your husband? You do work for Satan when you keep telling me about me and it not be true. Stop accusing me. When Peter said something wrong, Jesus responded by saying get behind me Satan. When you want to say untruthful things about me, I tell you the same thing.

God's Truth

I never said "live in the saved" once, I said that the that the Angels are ministering Spirits so they minister to us, it says in Hebrews that they minister for the heirs of salvation. So they minister to our hearts to guide us, teach us, and give us what we need to speak. And if they are ministering Spirits, and they come from God to minister to us, then they are holy. That makes them a Holy Spirit.

You are changing it up, for you know that I was speaking about receiving the Holy Spirit LIVING in the saved, the Holy Spirit is given to us to live in us when one is saved.

You said it is the spirit of angels; then you say you didn't say live in. I believe you are being dishonest about what we are talking about and what you said.