• Total voters

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That is a false judgment!
I am not condescending to anyone.
You resort to insults and slander.
Prove it that I am what you claim.
Prove it that I am condescending because you don't agree with me!
You are condescending to me because I don't agree with you.

I say you do Satan's work because you resort to slandering me! Proof is that you just called me condescending.

What a hypocrite.

I have noticed time and again that those who claim Jesus is Almighty God are most arrogant.

LA

Rosenritter

I say you do Satan's work because you resort to slandering me! Proof is that you just called me condescending.

What? GE Isn't condescending to anyone???

popsthebuilder

You don't understand that the mysteries were revealed in the New Testament?

The mystery is of Christ being revealed to all.

The Old Testament spoke of the gospel to come, when ALL would be saved by faith. Galatians 3:8.

This was all a mystery of Christ, now revealed by the apostles.

Ephesians 1:9 when He made known to us the secret of His will. And this is in harmony with God's merciful purpose

Ephesians 1:10 for the government of the world when the times are ripe for it--the purpose which He has cherished in His own mind of restoring the whole creation to find its one Head in Christ; yes, things in Heaven and things on earth, to find their one Head in Him.

Ephesians 6:19 Pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel,

Romans 16:25 Now to him who is able to establish you by my gospel and the proclamation of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery hidden for long ages past,

Ephesians 3:3 that is, the mystery made known to me by revelation, as I have already written briefly.

Ephesians 3:4 In reading this, then, you will be able to understand my insight into the mystery of Christ,

Ephesians 3:9 and to make plain to everyone the administration of this mystery, which for ages past was kept hidden in God, who created all things.

Colossians 4:3 And pray for us, too, that God may open a door for our message, so that we may proclaim the mystery of Christ, for which I am in chains.
Could you please explain the scripture I provided that is nearly identical to the scripture you provided that you say tells us to call Jesus Almighty GOD?

I'm not sure how you missed what I was getting at, but that's okay.

popsthebuilder

I am explaining my beliefs and you are going against my beliefs.

We are in a debate site so why are you not handling it well?
She is handing it well.

It is you who is blindly accusing all while all are saying it is okay that you believe differently.

You are the only one calling people workers of iniquity.

How can you not see your own words.

Oh yeah, you're perfect....i forgot.

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

Wow...

You REAALLLY need to go back and read your own words towards others for the past say..... 5 days.

The proof you seek is in your own posts

popsthebuilder

Anyone who can see, see what just happened. We have a debate group where we all joined knowingly.
I am not the only one here debating, but as a form of debating tactics, many here want to slander me.
How about stop judging me because your slander is wrong and it is no defense for the Truth.
What isn't defence for the truth of GOD is any proclaiming self perfection all while acting contrary to the teachings and example of the Christ/ GOD.

God's Truth

What a hypocrite.

I have noticed time and again that those who claim Jesus is Almighty God are most arrogant.

LA

Just look at that, Lazy has come to slander. He/she hates me because I said nowadays tongue speaking is false. Lazy and I were friends on here until I said nowadays tongue speaking is false. Since that time, Lazy makes a showing just to give people who say slanderous things to me a 'thanks', and she/he leaves his/her own little slanderous post too.

God's Truth

Lazy, this has little to do with Jesus, and more to do with someone who calls herself "God's Truth" and refers to herself in the third person that way.

You are looking to slander and destroy, just like Satan. Just listen to yourself. You twist something into bad where there is none.

God's Truth

I disagree.

LA

hahahahahaaaahaha Rosenritter is too ignorant to see that Lazy spoke against him/her too.

Lazy Afternoon spoke against ALL who say Jesus is God.

Trying to find comradeship with anyone who goes against me is too obvious for Lazy. Rosenritter is not smart enough for Lazy's cunning ways.

God's Truth

Could you please explain the scripture I provided that is nearly identical to the scripture you provided that you say tells us to call Jesus Almighty GOD?

I'm not sure how you missed what I was getting at, but that's okay.

You are not sure how? Maybe you want to explain that before you explain your other confusing statements.

God's Truth

She is handing it well.

It is you who is blindly accusing all while all are saying it is okay that you believe differently.

You are the only one calling people workers of iniquity.

How can you not see your own words.

Oh yeah, you're perfect....i forgot.

You can't stop yourself can you?

God's Truth

Not GOD; of GOD

Jesus says the FATHER will live in the saved. Jesus says that he himself will live in the saved. Marhig says the Holy Spirit is many spirits who will live in the saved. You come on and say, "Not GOD' of GOD". And you think you are clear and answering for Marhig, how?

God's Truth

Wow...

You REAALLLY need to go back and read your own words towards others for the past say..... 5 days.

The proof you seek is in your own posts

What don't you get that I do not care about what you think of me? I only care about debating the scriptures.

You telling us all what you think of me is not the topic of the thread, so stop it.

God's Truth

What isn't defence for the truth of GOD is any proclaiming self perfection all while acting contrary to the teachings and example of the Christ/ GOD.

Can you get yourself to speak about the trinity doctrine without telling me your worthless opinion of what you think of me? Yes or no, can you do it?