The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

Jesus is God.

Jesus calls himself the exact names that God the Father calls Himself.

In the Old Testament, God calls HIMSELF THE FIRST AND THE LAST. That is exactly what Jesus calls himself in Revelation!

Isaiah 44:6 "This is what the LORD says--Israel's King and Redeemer, the LORD Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.

Isaiah 48:12 "Listen to me, O Jacob, Israel, whom I have called: I am he; I am the first and I am the last.

JESUS calls HIMSELF the FIRST and the LAST in Revelation 1:17 When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: "Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last.

Read Revelation 22:12 “Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Jesus calls himself the SAME EXACT name that God calls Himself. So then, why do you have a problem with my calling Jesus God?

popsthebuilder

Jesus says the FATHER will live in the saved. Jesus says that he himself will live in the saved. Marhig says the Holy Spirit is many spirits who will live in the saved. You come on and say, "Not GOD' of GOD". And you think you are clear and answering for Marhig, how?
Any angel that resides in the saved would be of the Spirit of GOD and the Holy Spirit.

I should have made that more clear.

Regardless of the multitude of spirits; if they are of GOD then they are of One Spirit.

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

Please give a reference, Chapter, book and verse that says angels reside in believers.
Oooh.... That might be a difficult task, but I'll try.

I will post them when I find them.

Are angels spirits or physical people naturally?

spirits

Can spirits enter into other vessels? According to scripture they can.

Genesis: 22. 15. And the angel of the LORD called unto Abraham out of heaven the second time, 16. And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the LORD, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son: Genesis: 22. 17. That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies; 18. And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.

(Was that GOD speaking to Abraham or an angel of GOD.

Did it speak to him from within or from without? Often it is said that the angels of the Lord speak from heaven. Either they work/ speak within us, or they must scream really loud so that we hear them from heaven. Kidding about that last part.)

Genesis: 31. 11. And the angel of God spake unto me in a dream, saying, Jacob: And I said, Here am I. 12. And he said, Lift up now thine eyes, and see, all the rams which leap upon the cattle are ringstraked, speckled, and grisled: for I have seen all that Laban doeth unto thee. 13. I am the God of Bethel, where thou anointedst the pillar, and where thou vowedst a vow unto me: now arise, get thee out from this land, and return unto the land of thy kindred.

(GOD or angel of GOD?) Was communication from without or within?

Exodus: 23. 20. Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared. 21. Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for my name is in him.

(was the angel continually before him leading him? Is it some physical man leading him or a spirit?)

Numbers: 22. 35. And the angel of the LORD said unto Balaam, Go with the men: but only the word that I shall speak unto thee, that thou shalt speak. So Balaam went with the princes of Balak. 36. And when Balak heard that Balaam was come, he went out to meet him unto a city of Moab, which is in the border of Arnon, which is in the utmost coast. 37. And Balak said unto Balaam, Did I not earnestly send unto thee to call thee? wherefore camest thou not unto me? am I not able indeed to promote thee to honour? 38. And Balaam said unto Balak, Lo, I am come unto thee: have I now any power at all to say any thing? the word that God putteth in my mouth, that shall I speak.

Alright;

I barely cracked opened the little different book and found very many cases that seem to verify that an angel can and does guide, and that angel of the LORD, and LORD are interchangeable as far as humans limited perceptions are concerned.

I will gladly go further if any actually insist on it.. It will be really easy; I just figured we'd discuss the ones I listed so far first as to attempt to stay on the same page, so to speak.

peace

Thanks for the question, this is fun.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

spirits

Genesis: 22. 15. And the angel of the LORD called unto Abraham out of heaven the second time, 16. And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the LORD, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son: Genesis: 22. 17. That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies; 18. And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.

Did it speak to him from within or from without? Often it is said that the angels of the Lord speak from heaven. Either they work/ speak within us, or they must scream really loud so that we hear them from heaven. Kidding about that last part.)

Genesis: 31. 11. And the angel of God spake unto me in a dream, saying, Jacob: And I said, Here am I. 12. And he said, Lift up now thine eyes, and see, all the rams which leap upon the cattle are ringstraked, speckled, and grisled: for I have seen all that Laban doeth unto thee. 13. I am the God of Bethel, where thou anointedst the pillar, and where thou vowedst a vow unto me: now arise, get thee out from this land, and return unto the land of thy kindred.

Exodus: 23. 20. Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared. 21. Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for my name is in him.

(was the angel continually before him leading him? Is it some physical man leading him or a spirit?)

Numbers: 22. 35. And the angel of the LORD said unto Balaam, Go with the men: but only the word that I shall speak unto thee, that thou shalt speak. So Balaam went with the princes of Balak. 36. And when Balak heard that Balaam was come, he went out to meet him unto a city of Moab, which is in the border of Arnon, which is in the utmost coast. 37. And Balak said unto Balaam, Did I not earnestly send unto thee to call thee? wherefore camest thou not unto me? am I not able indeed to promote thee to honour? 38. And Balaam said unto Balak, Lo, I am come unto thee: have I now any power at all to say any thing? the word that God putteth in my mouth, that shall I speak.

Alright;

I barely cracked opened the little different book and found very many cases that seem to verify that an angel can and does guide, and that angel of the LORD, and LORD are interchangeable as far as humans limited perceptions are concerned.

I will gladly go further if any actually insist on it.. It will be really easy; I just figured we'd discuss the ones I listed so far first as to attempt to stay on the same page, so to speak.

peace

You're welcome, no problem.

Rosenritter

You are looking to slander and destroy, just like Satan. Just listen to yourself. You twist something into bad where there is none.

Yet somehow you are the one in the center of all of this. There's a web of slander with rays radiating outwards, and you're at the center. The only thing that all these people have in common is that you choose to attack them.

I've tried to encourage you during a brief 36 hour stint where you seemed to try to be better. I was even going to give a positive reputation comment, but it wouldn't let me. It said that I needed to "spread more reputation around" first. By the time that came you were back to your vitriolic old self again...

popsthebuilder

I disagree.

LA
La; to you; is there a difference between the Spirit of Christ and the Spirit of GOD, now, in these times as far as human discernment is concerned?

We've never really talked much, and my memory isn't my strong suit, but I do vaguely recall agreeing with some, if not a majority of your posts. That isn't to say I have a clear understanding of your views, or have read even a percentage of your posts, hence, the question.

peace

God's Truth

Yet somehow you are the one in the center of all of this. There's a web of slander with rays radiating outwards, and you're at the center. The only thing that all these people have in common is that you choose to attack them.

I've tried to encourage you during a brief 36 hour stint where you seemed to try to be better. I was even going to give a positive reputation comment, but it wouldn't let me. It said that I needed to "spread more reputation around" first. By the time that came you were back to your vitriolic old self again...

You need the Lord.

God's Truth

Any angel that resides in the saved would be of the Spirit of GOD and the Holy Spirit.

I should have made that more clear.

Regardless of the multitude of spirits; if they are of GOD then they are of One Spirit.

Yikes, marhig and you with the same false and strange beliefs. Are you two married?

God's Truth

What is it you consider yourself doing when you call others workers of satan and whatnot? Is that not slandering the saved?

It is not slandering to tell you to stop slandering. I can stand up for myself. You want to say anything you want about me and I just be quiet? Not going to happen.

God's Truth

spirits

Alright;

peace

Firstly, what you say here does NOT support marhig and your belief that angels live in us.

Secondly, this scripture rebukes you and your bizarre beliefs that when we receive the Holy Spirit we receive the spirits of angels.

Hebrews 1:1O In many past occasions and in many different ways, God spoke to our fathers through the prophets. 2But in these last days He has spoken to us by His Son, whom He appointed heir of all things, and through whom He

popsthebuilder

Yikes, marhig and you with the same false and strange beliefs. Are you two married?
That's the second time you've made you're snide little remark.

You know she is married to someone, like actually married, right? You've commented about her making tea for her actual husband that she no doubt took vows with in the presence of GOD. So why do you mock her and her vow she made with her actual husband in faith in GOD.

Have you become so bent on ousting others that you are continually mocking things of GOD and those whose sole wish it is to do the Will of GOD through following the Christ and Way?

So you tell me to stay on topic while I do, yet continually veer away from it at your greedy discretion.

Perhaps you could comment on the numerous scripture I have posed.

Maybe you could respond to the question of yours that I directly and humbly answered regardless of your unjustifiable words towards me directly. I don't expect it; I don't expect that you'll grasp and of this; though when we set back and remove myself and my want of retaliation from the equation, and with it, my bias, and seek the guidance of the Lord; then, surely, by His Will, I know we can both grow past this together in unity with our Lord GOD.

God's Truth

That's the second time you've made you're snide little remark.

You know she is married to someone, like actually married, right? You've commented about her making tea for her actual husband that she no doubt took vows with in the presence of GOD. So why do you mock her and her vow she made with her actual husband in faith in GOD.

Have you become so bent on ousting others that you are continually mocking things of GOD and those whose sole wish it is to do the Will of GOD through following the Christ and Way?

So you tell me to stay on topic while I do, yet continually veer away from it at your greedy discretion.

Perhaps you could comment on the numerous scripture I have posed.

Maybe you could respond to the question of yours that I directly and humbly answered regardless of your unjustifiable words towards me directly. I don't expect it; I don't expect that you'll grasp and of this; though when we set back and remove myself and my want of retaliation from the equation, and with it, my bias, and seek the guidance of the Lord; then, surely, by His Will, I know we can both grow past this together in unity with our Lord GOD.

I don't know who marhig is married to, all you had to do is say no you are not married to her.

You should have just answered all the many scriptures I referenced instead of thinking you can tell me about myself.

popsthebuilder

Firstly, what you say here does NOT support marhig and your belief that angels live in us.

Secondly, this scripture rebukes you and your bizarre beliefs that when we receive the Holy Spirit we receive the spirits of angels.

Hebrews 1:1O In many past occasions and in many different ways, God spoke to our fathers through the prophets. 2But in these last days He has spoken to us by His Son, whom He appointed heir of all things, and through whom He
Still acting as if the things of GOD are actually things that belong to some other master that do some other will.

Take your own advise; read your book without bias, preconception, and vain notions.

popsthebuilder

I don't know who marhig is married to, all you had to do is say no you are not married to her.

You should have just answered all the many scriptures I referenced instead of thinking you can tell me about myself.
You are an assbackwards concieted hypocrite that will be judged by their words and the contradiction they hold with the teachings of the Christ that you know so very well.

Repent for your own sake.

Think for one whole minute about why I am now your enemy. Do it silently, telling me nothing, giving me no satisfaction. But please do consider what motive you have against me. From where did it stem? What profit will it bring either of us? Is it bringing me closer to GOD for you to do me like this? Is what you are seeking synonymous with what GOD wants in your life? Are you conveying GOD'S TRUTH in the ripples and reflections of your own actions and words?

I'm going to go back to ignoring you now friend.

I do hope we grow past this, not separate and noisily, but in harmonious unity of spirit to the glory of our GOD.

Probably be banned for this one.

And yes, for those with eyes, I am far from perfect.

peace

God's Truth

You are an assbackwards concieted hypocrite that will be judged by their words and the contradiction they hold with the teachings of the Christ that you know so very well.

Repent for your own sake.

Think for one whole minute about why I am now your enemy. Do it silently, telling me nothing, giving me no satisfaction. But please do consider what motive you have against me. From where did it stem? What profit will it bring either of us? Is it bringing me closer to GOD for you to do me like this? Is what you are seeking synonymous with what GOD wants in your life? Are you conveying GOD'S TRUTH in the ripples and reflections of your own actions and words?

I do hope we grow past this, not separate and noisily, but in harmonious unity of spirit to the glory of our GOD.

And yes, for those with eyes, I am far from perfect.

peace

Get a hold of yourself.

glorydaz

Your comments were well deserved by God's UNtruth. There was cause from what I saw.

We'd all be better off if we ignored her completely. :thumb: