The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

lifeisgood

So.... You focus on the death of Jesus and think you are safe?

....what about the two commands?.....

You do realize that Him being nailed to a cross wasn't His own doing right? Some might even argue that it wasn't the will of GOD for Him to be crucified.

How does one literally conclude that faith in the work of Christ is all one needs for salvation and too thinks that this faith is ineffectual in the knowing sinners life?

Who really thinks that this life, this one, this material existence is to be just as easy as can be, and we are to do absolutely whatever under the sun our little heart wants to do? Who really thinks they can strive for their desires and wants of this world, knowingly, openly sinning, and yet think they are safe due to the work of the Christ of GOD that they insist doesn't have any effect on their life or the sin there of?

It's like; "Woe, the Christ of GOD, a blameless person, utterly filled with the Spirit, without fault, and determined and formed and destined before the creation of the very earth literally gave Himself for my sins, for my sake, so that little ole me can be led home and abide in His abode, by His teachings and example and Spirit, but I'm gonna go ahead and put another nail in Him by neglecting the effectual faith I should have and eagerly running to continual sin.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

I can see you also are one of the ones that reject the blood that save. Would you have put blood over the doorposts as God ordained in the OT so that God could save you. Their faith that the blood over the doorposts was going to save them is what saved them.

And when God saw the BLOOD, He passed over the house and they were saved. They did not do anything to be saved. They believed that the BLOOD was the only protection of salvation. It is the same today.

lifeisgood

The Spirit of GOD descended upon Him.

And too, the Holy Spirit was in the womb of Mary and Elizabeth.

The Spirit that filled Jesus the Christ of GOD was the Holy Spirit, the spirit of GOD.

Why are you implying that the Holy Spirit is not indwelling a Believer?

lifeisgood

That's the second time.

You are confused. It is apparent.

Friendly advice;

privately and sincerely ask for the will of GOD to be done in your life.

peace

Not confused at all. You simply saw the word 'Muslim' and instinctively you recoiled. marhig did the same. And now you feign friendly advice.

popsthebuilder

I can see you also are one of the ones that reject the blood that save. Would you have put blood over the doorposts as God ordained in the OT so that God could save you. Their faith that the blood over the doorposts was going to save them is what saved them.

And when God saw the BLOOD, He passed over the house and they were saved. They did not do anything to be saved. They believed that the BLOOD was the only protection of salvation. It is the same today.

What? If it was ordained by GOD, at that time, and I had been given faith in GOD at that time, and I had been shown that it was the right good thing expected of me by GOD, then I would have surely tried to do it.

lifeisgood

So where it says He healed the lame and leprous it is for nothing and to no effect, and being healed isn't synonymous with being alive and healthy?

Not to be saved.

If you had taken the time to read for comprehension you would have understood that.

When He cast out demons and evil spirits, that doesn't mean those people were then free of their attachment to those things?

Not to be saved.

If you had taken the time to read for comprehension you would have understood that.

When He fed the multitudes that followed Him, and they were filled, and food was still available, that is of no significance, and in no way identifies Christ as the Way we are to actually follow, and His example, words, and Spirit as the sustenance of the soul of the believer/ follower, that will fill/ sustain them and all who hunger for true spiritual direction in loving devotion and faith that is effectual, leading to faithfulness in material life?

Not to be saved.

Sorry, probably hard for some to comprehend.

I'm not the best at conveying what it is I am trying to say.

Nonsense. You are conveying exactly what it is you’re trying to say.

popsthebuilder

Not to be saved.

Not to be saved.

Not to be saved.

Nonsense. You are conveying exactly what it is you’re trying to say.
I ask that you substantiate your claim scriptutally, that those miracles and works of the Christ of GOD aren't to be taken as a teaching and guidance for the believer, and as such for their sake and the sake of others/all.

lifeisgood

So to you the word "believe" means little? Kinda like a kid believes Santa's gonna bring some gifts? If your belief doesn't cause change within your life then it is an empty word with no significance which reflects the level of significance you actually give to the shedding of the blood of the Christ of GOD, His example, His teachings, and His work, which, by the way; was the work of GOD alone, for the sake of HIS creation.

Now you're speaking as a foolish one.

lifeisgood

What? If it was ordained by GOD, at that time, and I had been given faith in GOD at that time, and I had been shown that it was the right good thing expected of me by GOD, then I would have surely tried to do it.

There it is folks... then I, popsthebuilder, would have surely 'tried' to do it

lifeisgood

I ask that you substantiate your claim scriptutally, that those miracles and works of the Christ of GOD aren't to be taken as a teaching and guidance for the believer, and as such for their sake and the sake of others/all.

When you first jumped into my conversation with gt, you missed that we were talking about TO BE SAVED. You would have to go back from the beginning to see why you are totally confused about my responses.

God's Truth

I am not under law.
Are you under Christ's law?

Yes, they do obey, but they do not believe. They obey that Jesus said to go two by two, however, they do not believe Him.

Believing Jesus is obeying, so if they do not believe then they do not obey. It is common sense.

When are you going to believe Him and accept His rest and stop working for your salvation.

There is no such thing as rest from doing right and not sin.

The rest is of the ceremonial works of the law.

No, I do not know what the Lord wants me to obey until the Holy Spirit comes in and teaches me.

What is the gospel that you heard?

Yes. Believe Jesus Christ and His completed/finished on the Cross of Calvary and he Holy Spirit will come and indwell you and teach you and make you understand what God wants from you, etc.
The Holy Spirit is not telling you to preach a false doctrine of have dead faith.

If you cannot see that they obey Jesus’ commandment to go two by two, then you have never met a Mormon coming to your door. However, they do not believe Jesus at all.

Mormons do NOT obey. Jesus says no other gospel.

God's Truth

They OBEYED and put the blood over the door posts.

lifeisgood

The Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit and they are one and the same.

One even means the same.

The Bible disproves you.

So, you're saying that when Jesus said a man will leave his father and mother and cleave to his wife and the two of them will become ONE flesh they are the same person?