The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

You mean, like you, gt, say:
"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says....I obey everything Jesus says...."-Courtesy of Saint John W

Do I need to go hunt for the quote(s) where you say you CANNOT obey Jesus as you so vociferously say that you do? I will take me a while but I will find it if you want me to.

I think I am going to start saving your quotes as Saint John W does so that I can have them on the ready so as not to waste time looking for them.

You can start OBEYing Jesus by entering into His rest as He says for you to obey.

JESUS SAYS he saves those who obey him.

Why don't you believe him?

lifeisgood

lol You are saved UNTO good works?

What, gt, have you not read the Scripture in its perfect CONTEXT?

Ephesians 2:10 --- For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

That is right, invite a poor person to dinner.

So, what? The UNbeliever does that all the time; however, they will die UNsaved if they do not OBEY Jesus and enter into Jesus' rest as He demands.

HOWEVER, we are NOT saved UNLESS WE OBEY JESUS and that means REPENT OF YOUR SINS!!!

Do you remembered every single minute sin you have ever committed when you presented yourself as saved because:
"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says....I obey everything Jesus says...."-Courtesy of Saint John W

And then you, gt, say 'nah, can't obey that one.' How about that one, gt? 'Nah, I, gt, can't obey that one neither'. How about this one then, gt? 'Hmm, no, no, I gt, cannot obey that one either.'

lifeisgood

That is beyond stupid.

Jesus does not tell everyone to sell all they have. Only an idiot would believe Jesus says that to all.

Jesus had a traveling ministry when he walked the earth that is not YOU.

So, you, gt, are lying when you vociferously say:

"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says.... I obey everything Jesus says...."-Courtesy of Saint John W

Last edited:

God's Truth

James 1:16 Don't be deceived, my dear brothers and sisters.

Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.

1 Corinthians 6:9
Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men

lifeisgood

If you only believed and did NOTHING, then you have deceived yourself.

You, gt, have done absolutely nothing YET!

You, gt, have not entered into His rest so that you can then do the good works, which God has ordained specifically for you to be able to do. (Ephesians 2:10)

To obey Him, you have to enter into His rest FIRST.

You are so entrenched into 'I, gt, obey, everything Jesus say, but really, I, gt, can't', that you have forgotten to OBEY Him by coming and entering into His rest.

Obey Him, gt, 'come' to Him so that He can give you 'His rest'; otherwise, you are presenting the works of your own hands which have already been rejected.

lifeisgood

Thank you for the verses, gt.

James 1:16 Don't be deceived, my dear brothers and sisters.

Matthew 11:28 --- Come unto me, all you that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.

Matthew 11:28 --- Come unto me, all you that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

1 Corinthians 6:9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men