The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

You are the one who cannot even comment on what is posted.

You do not even know what Romans 10:2 means.

Having a zeal for God is about obeying the commands God gave to Moses but not recognizing that it was about Jesus.

What do you think it means? LOL

Do you think it is an insult and condemnation to those who obey God?! THINK.

Read the truth.

Rosenritter

I was talking about Matt. 28:19

P.S. If you'd read what I quoted you would have noticed that.

If you think about that commandment again, I think you may recognize that it is an expression of "Love God" and "Love thy Neighbor" and if that expression is lacking, it becomes questionable as to whether we do understand love or have his Spirit.

Right Divider

Body part
You are the one who cannot even comment on what is posted.

You do not even know what Romans 10:2 means.

Having a zeal for God is about obeying the commands God gave to Moses but not recognizing that it was about Jesus.

What do you think it means? LOL

Do you think it is an insult and condemnation to those who obey God?! THINK.
You are such a dim bulb.

You do not, even in the slightest, understand the gospel of the grace of God.

Right Divider

Body part
If you think about that commandment again, I think you may recognize that it is an expression of "Love God" and "Love thy Neighbor" and if that expression is lacking, it becomes questionable as to whether we do understand love or have his Spirit.
So you're another one of those that can wave their magic wand and make any scripture mean anything that you want. That's nonsense. You make null the Word of God.

Rosenritter

So you're another one of those that can wave their magic wand and make any scripture mean anything that you want. That's nonsense. You make null the Word of God.

Sometimes things are best illustrated through bad examples. I rest my case.

God's Truth

I disagree, there are many spirits.

Agree that YHWH (the Father) is the only true God.

There is no Trinity.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TheologyOnline mobile app

Why do you say there are many spirits?

We are talking about God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

The Bible says there is only one Spirit.

Ephesians 4:4 There is one body and one Spirit,

The Bible also says that Jesus is that Spirit.

2 Corinthians 3:17 Now the Lord is the Spirit,

Now you were corrected with scripture, but a fool will not listen.

God's Truth

You are such a dim bulb.

You do not, even in the slightest, understand the gospel of the grace of God.

The grace of God means we do not have to sacrifice animals just to go to the temple to worship God, because Jesus is the Lamb and we become the temple.

God's grace is not, "We no longer have to obey".

That is laughable if it were not so serious.

keypurr

Why do you say there are many spirits?

We are talking about God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

The Bible says there is only one Spirit.

The Bible also says that Jesus is that Spirit.

Now you were corrected with scripture, but a fool will not listen.
Explain what you think evil spirits are. Do you believe that Satin has an Army of followers? Are Angels spiritual beings? Many questions need to be answered. Man has yet to understand things that are not from this planet.

Scripture speaks of people with demons. What do you think demons are? What did Jesus cast into the swine?

Hebrew religion uses a few different words that were translated as spirits. That might be a good starting point for a study for you.

Sent from my A622GL using TheologyOnline mobile app

keypurr

Yes, because salvation depends on OBEYING EVERY SINGLE WORD CHRIST SPOKE.

Ain't that right?
I would say that your salvation depends on the love in your heart for God, his Son and mankind. That is fulfilling his law. Loving God is obey him, not for personal gain, but out of love and respect for he is the creator.

God's Truth

Explain what you think evil spirits are. Do you believe that Satin has an Army of followers? Are Angels spiritual beings? Many questions need to be answered. Man has yet to understand things that are not from this planet.

Scripture speaks of people with demons. What do you think demons are? What did Jesus cast into the swine?

Hebrew religion uses a few different words that were translated as spirits. That might be a good starting point for a study for you.

You need to address the scriptures I gave.

Apple7

Too right I'm a trinity denier because it's false teaching which came into being 300 years after Jesus!

Moses was Trinitarian.

By the way, in the verses you just quoted, Jesus was saying that he wasn't David's son, not Gods, Jesus quite clearly says that he is the son of God, he doesn't say he's God the son anywhere, unless you care to show me where Jesus said he's God the son?

Jesus quoted from the OT, let's review...

A declaration of Yahweh to my Master: Sit at My right hand, until I place Your enemies as Your footstool. Yahweh shall send the rod of Your strength out of Zion to rule in the midst of Your enemies. Your people shall have willingness in the day of Your might; in the majesties of holiness; from the womb of the dawn, to You is the dew of Your youth. Yahweh has sworn and will not repent: You are a priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek. The Master at Your right hand shatters kings in the day of His anger. He shall judge among the nations; He shall fill with dead bodies; He shall shatter heads over much land. He shall drink out of the torrent on the way; therefore, He shall lift up the head. (Psalm 110.1 - 7)

Psalm 110 distinguishes between God The Father and God The Son, who was David’s Master (Adonee). That ‘Adonee’ is divine is provided by the fact that The Son will be a priest forever.

Jesus’ reference to Psalm 110 further distinguishes God The Spirit from God The Father and God The Son.

Maybe you could go back and read my post and then tell me why do all those verses clearly state that God is the God of Jesus?

Each Person of The Trinity declares the other.

Apple7

Nothing that you have said there indicates that there is a triune God, but only one God!

The Triune God IS one God.

Sounds like you are fighting a strawman of your very own creation.

I bet that you can't even tell us what you think The Trinity even is...

Jesus said we are to worship the father in spirit and in truth

How have you got that in your mind to worshipping the father, son and holy spirit, in spirit and in truth?

That's not what it says in the Bible!

Jesus didn't say that at all! He clearly says worship the father!

Worshipping the father in spirit and in truth is to love the father with all our hearts, mind soul and strength, and to walk in the spirit and bare witness to the truth.

The context of that passage mentions Theos, Father, Truth (Son) and Spirit.

The Trinity.

Had you bothered to study Greek, then you would have realized that ALL NT locations of 'The Truth' have Jesus as the subject.

So.....dream on Trinity-denier...