The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

musterion

So of all the anti-trinitarians now on this thread, as far as I can see only two have even acknowledged the Trinity challenge. G.O. refused to deal with the relevant Scriptures. The JW gave it a bit more of a try but also failed.

Who's next?

genuineoriginal

So of all the anti-trinitarians now on this thread, as far as I can see only two have even acknowledged the Trinity challenge. G.O. refused to deal with the relevant Scriptures. The JW gave it a bit more of a try but also failed.
Would you like to make a deal where I address the 16 passages you can find that you believe can be used to support the Trinity doctrine and you address the 1600 passages I can find that I believe can be used to support a Unity doctrine?

Right Divider

Body part
And the angel answered and said to her, "The Holy Spirit will come upon you and the power of the Highest will overshadow you, therefore also, that Holy One who is to be born will be called the Son of God." (Luke 1:35 NKJV)​
The Holy Spirit is God's power, it's an extension of himself.
It's no wonder that you have such a hard time understanding the Bible.

This is NOT God "reproducing".

And NO, the Holy Spirit is NOT "God's power".

musterion

Would you like to make a deal where I address the 16 passages you can find that you believe can be used to support the Trinity doctrine and you address the 1600 passages I can find that I believe can be used to support a Unity doctrine?

Better, faster, smarter idea: refute the conclusions drawn from the 16 by dealing with them in their contexts and you won't need to post the 1600.

genuineoriginal

Better, faster, smarter idea: refute the conclusions drawn from the 16 by dealing with them in their contexts and you won't need to post the 1600.

The 16 passages are written in the context of the 1600 passages, so your refusing to deal with the 16 passages in the context of the Bible is a ridiculous stipulation.

musterion

The 16 passages are written in the context of the 1600 passages, so your refusing to deal with the 16 passages in the context of the Bible is a ridiculous stipulation.

Post all 1600 then. I'll just refer right back to these 16.

A Mexican standoff on this is the best you can hope for because you know the graphic cannot be addressed honestly by your side. So if that's what you want, you got it. I don't have to "prove" the Trinity. The weight of Scriptural evidence is for it. Your job is to deal with the many references to plurality. And you won't.

Right Divider

Body part
When parents have a baby what do you call it if not reproduction. Was not Jesus an image of his Father?

What do you believe was God's purpose in creating humans?
The Son of God is NOT a child in the biological sense. If you cannot get this through your head, you are hopeless.

God says that He is the ONE and ONLY. There is NONE like Him.

Isaiah 46:9 KJV

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
God is a title.

Is the son of the President the President?

Just wondering.

The son of God has a God, his Father.

God is the supreme being, the creator of the universe. Jesus is the Son of the creator of the universe.
The Son of God, the second person of the Trinity has a Father who happens to be the first person of the Trinity, He is God.

Apple7

Mary never saw the Father of Jesus, she just saw the result of his power.

Today we call it in vitro fertilization.

sonny-the-cuckoo.jpg