The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

genuineoriginal

How you ever picked up the false doctrine of anti-Trinitarianism is a
mystery?
I have studied the Bible, and found that it teaches Monotheistic Unitarianism throughout.
The trinity doctrine came about later from polytheistic pagan converts to Christianity.

Obviously, you ignore the evidence in the New Testament.
There is not as much evidence as you seem to believe, and what evidence there is has a much simpler explanation than the trinity doctrine.

Perhaps, you're the type who finds himself unable of discernment and
have a penchant to misinterpret sound proof?
Perhaps you believe the doctrines of men instead of the Bible?

genuineoriginal

The challenge graphic disproves that and remains unanswered.
What do you think it proves?
That leading questions and proof texts taken out of context mean more than the overwhelming number of verses in the Bible that teach a Monotheistic Unitarianism?

Since the Bible teaches a Monotheistic Unitarianism and does not teach the Trinity doctrine, what point is there in rejecting Monotheistic Unitarianism and believing the trinity doctrine?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I apologize to you GM. I feel as if
I've fallen short of your expectations some how?

I only wish I could come up to your standard GM. However, I feel that
would be a lost cause and make me look less of a poster. TOL deserves
more and I can't seem to deliver?

I'm trying to appear as if I know what I'm talking about, but seem
to be failing to one extent or another?

Hang in there G.O. I don't expect that much out of you.

genuineoriginal

Plurality.
Plurality does not prove the trinity doctrine is true.

Address the reasoning behind each of the three sections in order, addressing each verse, to disprove the conclusion reached at the end. A simple task, if you are correct.
Do you believe TULIP?
Have you addressed the reasoning behind each letter in order, addressing each verse, to disprove the conclusion reached at the end?

Neither have I, since I have the other verses in the Bible that show that TULIP is a false doctrine.

In the same way, I have the overwhelming number of verses in the Bible that teach that we are to believe in God according to a Monotheistic Unitarianism point of view.

These counter the few verses you have taken out of context, that don't really prove what you think they prove.

genuineoriginal

I apologize to you GO. I feel as if
I've fallen short of your expectations some how?

I only wish I could come up to your standard GO. However, I feel that
would be a lost cause and make me look less of a poster. TOL deserves
more and I can't seem to deliver?

I'm trying to appear as if I know what I'm talking about, but seem
to be failing to one extent or another?
You don't need to give me an empty apology that means nothing to you or to me.

If you really believed what you said, you would attempt to stop the behavior and turn your life around.

It is not my standard you need to follow, but the standard set by the rules established by the owner of TOL.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You don't need to give me an empty apology that means nothing to you or to me.

If you really believed what you said, you would attempt to stop the behavior and turn your life around.

It is not my standard you need to follow, but the standard set by the rules established by the owner of TOL.

You're not a true believer, you're a full fledged member of Unitarianism.
And, stop changing my posts. I really don't appreciate that. Why you may
ask, because, then, I'm lead to reciprocate your bad behavior.

Some believe Unitarianism is not Christian. In such a case, that would make your belief
system a cult.

genuineoriginal

You're not a true believer, you're a full fledged member of Unitarianism.
No, I am not.

I am defending the belief in Unitarianism, a doctrine taught by the Bible, against the false accusations of believers in the Trinity doctrine, which is not taught by the Bible.

Some believe Unitarianism is not Christian. In such a case, that would make your belief
system a cult.
That is the false accusation I am fighting against.
Since the Bible teaches us to believe in Unitarianism, then that belief is not a "cult" nor is it a false belief.